Weird Morning

No More Goodbyes

Euna P.O.V

  I woke because I heard the rush of people. I heard footsteps and people talking. I opened my eyes and gasped. Where am I? I stood and looked around. I realize that this is not my room and this is not a hospital.

  I felt my pants pocket. Tablets from the doctor were still stored in my pants pocket. Yesterday I spoke quietly with the doctor. The doctor told the reason why I fainted and that was very bad. I didn't want to Donghae know. So I borrowed the money of the doctor to buy my tablets. Luckily I already know the doctor. the doctor is a friend of my mother and had become a doctor subscribed me since I live in Seoul. We also agreed not going to tell my family first.

  I again realized that I was in a strange place. I walked slowly toward the door. Carefully I opened the door to me. Gosh ... scene in front of me is really startling. I gasped and held my breath, as did the people in front of me.

  "Whoaaa!" one of them shouted. I was sure it was Yesung Super Junior.

  Other people also looked surprised. Shindong even dropped the bread she was holding. "Wha ... what does it mean?" Shindong exclaimed.   Leeteuk ran from the kitchen and tried to explain, "Ah ... she ... oh ... how to explain it? She's not a bad person or woman carelessly. Well ... sorry I have not told you about this ..."

  "Hyung! Manager can be angry if he knew any women in here, into our apartment, to your room!" exclaimed Yesung worried.

  "Yes, I know. It's hard to explain. Um ... She was a friend of Donghae and Eunhyuk. Yesterday they met in Mokpo, and while Donghae was escorted to the station, she fell sick and fainted. They went to the hospital and then Donghae would drive her home, but in the car she fell asleep again so that Donghae did not have the heart to wake him, "Leeteuk sighed," Calm down, Donghae already explained the situation to the manager. Fortunately the manager was in a good feeling that he was not angry. "

  When Yesung and Shindong are considering explanations from Leeteuk, I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk were hurrying out of a room and stared at us all.

  "Sorry, sorry ... apparently there's a misunderstanding here. I really didn't mean to bring her in here at random. You have to know what happened last night ..."

  Yesung began to giggle, "Hey, Fishy! We already know. You're the one who seems to misunderstand," he laughed, "Never mind. I think this girl is a good man. And, Donghae ... you really look cute with pajamas, hair a mess, wrinkled face, and move in a hurry like that. "

  "And your lips look so funny, Eunhyuk!" Shindong chuckled.

  Eunhyuk grinned and held his lips while the Donghae remain silent, making it funny. Then, someone got out from other room. "What a noisy people! Just shut..." he stopped when looked at me, "Who... ah! You're Kim Euna, right? The girl in the cafe? How... how can you got here?"

  Leeteuk held him, entered back the room. I thought Leeteuk was explaining the facts to Heechul. Eunhyuk touched my hand, "Euna-ya... are you okay?" he asked. He knew about me?

  I nodded, "Yeah... I'm okay. I think I must gt back. You know... I'm not supposed to be here."

  "Actually yes, but I think maybe we can have this day together. All Super Junior's member are free today. We can play outside. I want to know about you more," he laughed, "I'm happy because I got a new friend."

  "So do I," Shindong nodded.

  "Then, why Yesung is here? Eunhyuk was here since night because he had a nightmare and he want to sleep with Leeteuk," said Donghae.

  "My tortoise... Ttatkoma is here, in Heechul's room. I want to take it back," explained Yesung.

  "Oh, okay..." Donghae said.

  Leeteuk and Heechul went back. "I called other members that live on 11th floor. I explained about Euna and they didn't mad."

  "Okay! And, Teuki hyung! We want to play with Euna today. We all free, right?" said Yesung.

  "Yeah... I like the idea. Shindong-ya! Tell it to other member! Go through the stairs!" Leeteuk command. Shindong nodded and went down through the stairs.

  "Let's prepare everything! You will like it, Euna!" Eunhyuk smiled.

  I nodded. Actually, I must go to my college. But I didn't care anymore. Super Junior's members want to play with me! What else is better than this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this story or not, please comment. I will write faster if many people like this story. khu khu khu~ ^^ and poll for the ending^^ Actually I like the happy ending, but it depends on the will most readers. (:

>Writer<