In the Hospital

No More Goodbyes

Eunhyuk P.O.V

  I ran with Kyuhyun to the minibus. Siwon was sitting beside Euna and asked her something. “Euna-ya! Are you okay? We must go to the hospital now!” I shouted afraid.

  Euna looked at me and smiled, “To the hospital? It’s just because I fell down? No, oppa… That was embarrassing! That can’t will be, you know. I just need to take a rest. Don’t be afraid, I’m okay.”

  Kyuhyun shook his head, “No. You must go to the hospital. Don’t you think that weird, you can’t walk and you can’t even stand up. Please Euna-ssi… Don’t act like you are stronger than us. Let’s go to the hospital. Just check your legs!”

  Then, everybody entered the minibus and we went to the hospital that we trust the facilities, the doctors, and the nurses. Dr. Lee, our trusted doctor checked Euna. We can’t enter the room so that the doctor just talked to Euna.

  The door opened and the Dr. Lee went out. “Whoa! All of you waiting for her? Cool…” he laughed a while, “Yeah… don’t be afraid of Euna. She will be okay. She just got a little injured and she can get well soon. I have talked to her parents about her condition. She must live here in this hospital maybe for a week.  But there’s nothing to afraid.” He explained.

  Kyuhyun sighed, “Lucky! You’re safe, Fishy… I don’t know what will happen if she got a serious injure.”

  Donghae smirked, “You will kill me, huh? Do it if you want!”

  “Don’t start a fight,“ I said, “Now, we can go home. We can see her next time. Thanks for your help, Doc… I’ve no idea what must I do if you’re not our trusted doctor. We must go now, bye!”

  “Ne…” Dr. Lee replied.

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

  Now, it was three days after we brought Euna to the hospital. I was free this day and I want to meet Euna. I didn’t know why… three days really made me miss her so much. I took my car then, I saw Eunhyuk ran onto my car.

  “Where will you go? Visiting Euna? I want join you!” he shouted.

  “Aigo… how do you know that? Aishh… but… okay… Euna need friend I think. Hurry up!”

  Then, we went to the hospital. Euna’s room was on 3rd floor. I touched the door, almost open the door but I heard someone was talking.

  “Who’s that? Is that Dr. Lee?” Eunhyuk whispered.

  “I don’t know. Just shut up!” we were sticking our ears onto the door.

  “…so sorry. But this is serious. That is quite rare especially in Korea. Euna is the second people in Korea who get this sickness,” someone talked.

  Other man gasped, “Oh no… My Euna… What kind of sickness? Is that very dangerous?”

  “Hmm… It’s hard to explain that. Yeah… this is very dangerous. Maybe that’s more dangerous than cancer.”

  “No…” someone started to cry, “How… how can it be? Oh no… Euna…”

  I gasped, “Hyung! Did you hear that? Is that mean that Euna will die?” I asked afraid to Eunhyuk. My hands were getting weak and my foot too.

  “Stupid!” Eunhyuk attacked my head. “Don’t think crazy thing like that!”

  “But, hyung… you didn’t hear that, huh? The sickness is more dangerous that cancer! Donghae’s father death because cancer. And how about Euna?! Think it, hyung!” I cried. My face warmer and my heart beat faster.

  Then, someone opened the door, “Who is that?” a woman saw us shocked. “Who are you? Why you stand here?”

  “Ah… that’s… umm… I’m Kyuhyun and this is Eunhyuk. We are Euna’s friend. We… oh… I’m so sorry… I didn’t mind to hear your conversation… but I heard about Euna… is she…” I can’t say it clearly.

  The woman was shut up and I thought she ready to cry again. “Come in…” she said and we entered the room then sat on the sofa. Dr. Lee, that woman, and a man were in that room. “So… you are Euna’s friend…”

  “Yeah…”

  “Euna… Euna…” the woman cried again. She sat on the bed and the man sat beside her and hugged her.

  “They are Euna’s parents. I told them about Euna’s condition. It’s normal that they are very shocked. But Euna’s parents are strong. They didn’t faint. But you can look that, Euna’s mother can’t stop cry.”

  “Oh my… How can it be? God… what kind of sickness is that? Please explain it to us…” I asked the doctor.

  Dr. Lee sighed and said, “This is a dangerous sick…”

  Dr. Lee didn’t finish his words yet when the door opened and Euna entered the room with red eyes.

  “Oppa!” she shouted shock.