Try to Find Donghae

No More Goodbyes

Euna P.O.V

I called Donghae after went home from the party. No answer. What's wrong with him? Where did he go? Why he didn't come to my birthday? I called him again. No answer.

The last time I called him, he rejected it. What? Why? Ah... Am I did something wrong? I hope no... I called Eunhyuk then, but he said that Donghae wasn't come yet.

Oh, okay. I didn't care anymore. I went to my room and tried to sleep. But that was pretty hard because all members of Super Junior were flying in my mind. They are very funny. But then, I was getting very sleepy and felt asleep.

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

I awaked by the rang of my clock. It's 05.00. I walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. Suddenly, someone walked into the kitchen. I can't see anything but I heard the steps. It was dark. Then, the lamp turn on. I saw Donghae walked with blank looking to refrigerator.

"Donghae...?" I called. He didn't hear me, "Donghae-ya!" I called louder. He still didn't hear me. He just took a glass of cold water. "Donghae-ya!!!" finally, I screamed.

He looked me--still with blank look--and whispered, "Eunhyuk?"

I touched his hand, "What's wrong, Donghae? You looked frustrated. Is there horrible thing happen with Sooyeon?"

He nodded, "She didn't beside me again. That's worst."

It was irritating but pity. Why Donghae can be like this? How terrible he is! "I was sad too. But now it's time to think about your dad's death anniversary. Didn't you remember that?"

He barely paused for a minute, and then gasped, "I forgot!!!" he shouted, "I must go now... Aigo...do I have any schedule today?"

I nodded, "For variety show this night. But that's okay. Go to Mokpo and visit your father's tomb."

He nodded and hugged me a second, "Thanks, Eunhyuk. I must prepare all things now," he smiled sadly and went to his room. I heard he cried while preparing all things. I knew, this all were very hard to Donghae.

I knocked Donghae's room, "Donghae? I just want to say... If you need us... Super Junior is here. Call us then."

 

Euna P.O.V

Oh! I awaked late! It's 08.00 a.m. I had a part time job from 07.00 a.m. I was veryyy lateeee...!!! But I still thought about Donghae. So, in the taxi, I called him again. Still no answer. Then, I called Eunhyuk.

"What's wrong, Euna-ya?" asked Eunhyuk.

"Mm... just want to know. Donghae... is he in the apartment or not?" It was embarrasing. Donghae is not mine. Why should I care about him like this?

"Donghae came home late. Today he went to Mokpo at 06.00 a.m."

"What? Why?Mm... what for? Do you guys go to Mokpo too?

"Nope. Today is Donghae's father's death anniversary. He must visit his family and his father's tomb."

"Mm... Eunhyuk oppa... could you help me, please?"

"Okay if I can. What's that?"

"Can I have Donghae's address in Mokpo?" what a craziest thing! Why I asked that? Oh no... that words just flew away!

"Eh? What for?" Eunhyuk sounds confused.

"I want to see his house," Oh! What's that?! Silly mouth! That was embarrasing! Don't ask anything again!

"Huh? You want to come to his house?"

I must handle my mouth. "Mm... nothing! If you can't... no problem! Bye!"

"Ah, ah! Euna-ya! Don't end the conversation! Don't you need the address?"

"Huh? Can I have it?"

"Actually...for ordinary fan... it can't. But, Donghae's best friend in Mokpo went to other country. I thought he needs someone to share his sadness. I'll give the address as message. Keep it as a secret. Don't tell to anyone doesn't important."

I nodded even he can't see me, "Okay. I'll keep it as a big secret. And I'll comfort him if you want."

"Okay. Wait for my message. Take care, Euna-Duck!" he laughed, "Bye~!"

I laughed too. I got the address and went to the station. I didn't care of my part-time job. I bought a ticket and went to Mokpo.

Arrived at Mokpo, I used taxi. I lost two times but then, I found the house. The house looked calm. I pushed the bell and someone opened the door. "Who is that?" I thought, the camera on the gate broke.

I smiled but actually I was very tense, "Annyeong haseyo! Is ths Donghae's house? I'm Kim Euna, Donghae's friend from Seoul."

He still looked me and didn't open the gate, "Are you Donghae's fanatic friend? You know... why you are here? Seoul is far from Mokpo."

Aigo... who is this guy? I'm not a bad person! "Mm... I'm an ELF but I'm seriously Donghae's friend. I heard that today's Donghae's father's death anniversary. I thought I can help him."

The guy was distruthful of me, "Help him?"

"Yeah... I heard from Eunhyuk, one of his partner in SuJu that Donghae's friend went to other country. Today's his father's death anniversary. He can't share his sadness to his best friend again. So, I want to comfort him. Just it."

The guy thought a while and smiled warmly, "I knew before, you looked nice. Sorry I distrutful of you. We're busy  here. Come in" he opened the gate.

"Nice house," I said. Silly words.

The guy chuckled, "Thanks. I'm Lee Donghwa, Donghae's brother," he was guiding me to the living room. A little messy room. "Comfort your self here," he smiled sweetly. Nice... like Donghae.

"Okay! Thanks."