The Ending and The Begining

No More Goodbyes

We waited again for one half hours. Euna’s parents stopped crying but I knew, they were very scared and afraid to her daughter.

   I sat beside them and cried. I scared seriously. Now, I realized how deep I love her. I didn’t care anymore, she forgets me or not, she hates me or not. I just want her to be alive and I just want to see her laugh. God, I love her… please, allow me to stand beside her…

   My tears flew down and Leeteuk rubbed my back. “Don’t be afraid, Donghae… actually, I don’t know why, but I’m sure, God will help her…” Leeteuk whispered.

   I looked at him and hugged him. Ah! Thanks God, because you gave me Leeteuk hyung so that I can have someone that always support me.

   Suddenly, the two doctors, Dr. Lee and Dr. Yamaa went out. Euna’s parents stood up too and walked to them hurry. “How’s her condition, Doctor?”

   Dr. Lee patted Dr. Yamaa shoulder, “He is a great doctor anyway…”

   “Actually not me… it’s Him.” Dr. Yamaa looked to the roof, seemed wanted to look God. “I really don’t know why… her condition getting stronger so sudden. When we try to fix her nerves, we found that all nerves were good and none of them were broke. And the muscles… they didn’t show any problem.”

   “We all very scared about her condition, but we’re really crying when we looked her newest condition. God is very good. Praise Him because He gave His miracle to your daughter. The surgery done well and your daughter will get well soon.”

   Euna’s parents cried and hugged the doctor. What must I say? I just cried too with them, so did other members. Kyuhyun hugged me, “Hyung… now, you get what you want… Thanks God…” he whispered on my ear.

   “Amazing…!” Heechul shouted with tearing eyes. “Must I trust God now? I think yes. God is really amazing!” Heechul started to trust God? Very nice!

   “Donghae… thanks for your prayer. And you too, Super Junior’s members,” said Euna’s mother happily. She hugged us and smiled again. “Time to pray and say thanks to God…”

   “Yeah…” we all answered.

*              *              *

   Two weeks after that, Euna could go out from the hospital. Our concert done well and we told to all ELF to trust God. Euna’s parents told many things. Euna was 18 years-old, she had two sisters and one brother. And actually, Euna was not half Korea. How stupid I am! I’ve been fooled. She was Indonesian but she had a Holland blood so that why she had a little western face.

   Other members were in Korea now. I was the only one who stayed in Japan. I was in Central Park and I thought about how I meet her again. Can I come to hospital now? Or, we meet in Korea? Then, I saw two girls walked in front of me. They laughed together and… Wait!!!!!!! I knew that two girls!!!!

   I walked to them and patted the shoulder of one of them. “Sooyeon-ah!” I called.

   The girl turned around and startled. “DONGHAE-YA!!!!!!!” she looked more shock than me. I saw the other girl. Gosh… it was EUNA!!!! Euna and Sooyeon knew each other?!?!?!?!

   “What are you doing here? How… how do you know her??? Why… why… aigoo…” I said shocked.

   Euna looked shocked too but Sooyeon looked more-more-more shock, “How about you?? How can you be right here? How you know Euna?”

   “Just answer my questions first!” I said to her.

   She grinned and nodded, “Okay… I’m here because I want to see Euna, my friend… we met three years ago on a music festival. She looked had interesting in music so that I talked to her, I taught her to play some instruments, and we can be a close friend now. This time, I had vacation in Japan and I got a short message from her. And you?”

   “She is the girl we talked about some times ago.”

   “She is the girl?!?!?! This Euna?!?! My friend?!?!” she shouted loudly. She looked at Euna and me and then closed with her. “I know what’s going on here. I must go now, bye!” she ran away.

   “Hey stupid Sooyeon!!!” I called her.

   I just saw her turn around her head, grinned and winked to me. Gosh… she was really a crazy girl. I still shocked that these two girl know each other.

   “So, you knew her… I guess, she is the girl you love, right?” Euna said suddenly. She remembered me again.

   I looked at her spontaneously and I found her with thin body. Seriously, her body was thinner that before. “Ah… Yes. We’re best friend… but…. No! I don’t love her!”

   She laughed, “Don’t lie… I can see it in your eyes since I know you…”

   I sighed and sat beside her on wood-chair, “First, I love her. But now, she is just my friend because…”

   I couldn’t continue my words because Euna stood up suddenly, “I’m so sorry because long time I bother you. I made you angry and I forgot you. I lied to you, I’m actually 18 and I’m not Korean. I don’t want to disturb you again, so… I think… It’s better to me to go away from your life…” she smiled and walked slowly, getting far from me.

   “Euna-ya!” I held her arm. “Please… don’t…”

   “Stop do it, Donghae… don’t act like we’re in drama. Everyone looked at us now. I swear, they can recognize who you are,” she tried to release her arm but she was too weak now to oppose me. I still held her arm.

   “Donghae-ya! Please sto…”

   I hugged her with all my heart. I hugged her tightly so that she will never leave me. I hugged her so that she will feel better. I hugged her to express ‘sorry’. I hugged her and my tears flew down. I could feel it… How deep I love her. How deep my feeling…. How I didn’t want to lose her.

   “Donghae…” she whispered with vibrate voice. I guessed, she almost cries too.

   “Please… just stand like this. Don’t move… you must be in my hug…” I whispered back. God… thanks for this moment. My tears flew down again, “I swear… I will get stress if I can’t meet you again…”

   “Donghae…” she whispered again.

   “I didn’t love Sooyeon anymore… I didn’t love Yoona too… I don’t care again. Please, don’t go away… stay here with me…”

   “Don’t you angry with me, oppa?”

   I shook my head. “No… never… You must be the only one who get angry. I’m bad. I’m stupid. I know… But, I like you. I love you…”

   She tried to release herself, “Don’t kidding me!”

   I released her but held her arms. “I’m not kidding you. I love you seriously. Don’t you know how scared I when looked you with pale face in that hospital? How scared I when waited you for your surgery? I don’t want to lose you!” I shouted to her. My tears flew down again. I love her, love her, love her so much, God…

 

Euna P.O.V

   I looked at Donghae. He cried! Does he really love me? I walked slowly, nearer to him and tried to release my arms. Now, he released me. I eyed him and smiled to him while my eyes were blurring. I rubbed his cheeks and cleaned his tears, “You’re not suppose to cry.”

   He held my hands and smiled back to me, “I swear I love you. And I promise I will never leave you. So… would you be my girlfriend?”

   I looked at him and cried. I smiled but my tears couldn’t stop. Is this means that I find my true love?

   He smiled at me, “Your face is really funny…” she rubbed my head and hugged me again. “I assume your smile as the answer.”

   I smiled and nodded slowly. She hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. Kiss in top of head means trust.

   I was happy, more than him. Thanks God because I was still alive. And I could find Donghae here. He could stay beside me. He could be happy and he won’t say goodbye to someone he loves to.

   It was not done yet. It just begun now…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's done! I really don't know how can I finish it. the story is boring and not very good, I know... hahaha...^^ if you like this or if you like just one chapter, please subscribe and give comments. :D I'm on my way to make the sequel (not real sequel) about Euna and Donghae. But there's a new character. :)

   my story is end now. thanks for read, comment, and subscribe this fanfics^^

jeongmal gomawo, aja aja hwaiting~!^^

>>elfishy<<

 

click HERE to see the sequel. Isn't very good but yeah... hope you will lke it :)