What's Wrong With Donghae?

No More Goodbyes

Donghae P.O.V

  I have crush on her? It was seems impossible. She was a child. Just imagine, she was 19 years old and tomboyish. She was much talk and not even has a beautiful body like most other girls. And especially, how the other members liked her?   I shook my head quickly on Yoona, "That's impossible. I'll never like her. You know it, Yoonauna ..."

  Yoona smiled teasingly, "Really? I didn'tknow that," he looked at other Super Junior members who ran with Euna into another rides, "It seems Euna indeed an interesting person."

  I winced, "Interesting, huh? With acne on her face and has a height that only 160 cm? Funny, Yoona!"

  Yoona looked at me and frowned, "Why do you only see the physical, Donghae? Physical is not everything. So, one year ago, when you expressed your feelings liked me, because I'm beautiful?" Yoona sighed.

  I shook my head vigorously, "No, not like that, Yoona. You're kind and caring, gentle, talented, you're a perfect woman!" I exclaimed, staring at him.

  He smiled and said, "Umm... I think that Euna has talent too. Leeteuk explained to me about Euna when he called me last time. He said, Euna was a cheerful person and always make others laugh. He was honest, innocent, and fear God. You know, I do not even believe in God. "

  I sighed to hear his words, "He's the kids, so he could be innocent like that."

  Yoona smiled again, "Innocence and honesty that shows her maturity," she said, "Now, let us follow them ride all existing rides. You know, I'm here to accompany Euna, not with you. And ... ah ... I missed the roller coaster!"

  I smiled, "Let's ride the other rides! Ah! That's it!" I pointed toward a vehicle. Big wheel that usually ridden to see the scenery around. "Isn't it romantic when we boarded the rides together?" I smiled and pulled her hand away.

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

  I rode the rides with Euna. I didn't know why, since the first meeting and joking with Euna, I feel very comfortable having contact with her. Although she was a new person I know, it was very easy to close with him.

   And somehow, since arriving in this place, Eunhyuk always try to approach Euna. Oh ... he was really bothers me. I always try to push Eunhyuk away from Euna, but he remains close. But fortunately, Euna laughed at us. Euna looked cute when smiling and laughing.

   We all (except Donghae and Yoona) played until night. We bought hot dogs at the shop on the edge of the amusement park, and Euna bought many bowls of ice cream. Looked that she really likes ice cream.

   "Donghae oppa! Let's play together! We ride that rides! That like a big wheel and can rotate. “Woa! The peak is very high!” Euna shouted happily at Donghae who was sitting in front of the ice cream shop. Other members seemed to agree with the idea Euna.

   Donghae refused, "I'm lazy to play. You can play with the others!"

   Euna pouted, "But that not be complete if not with you too. Yoona onni already joined us on that last ride. Come on ..." he pulled Donghae's hand, tried to wake him up.

  But then, Donghae got up and pushed Euna until she fell. Everyone looked surprised. My heart was beating even faster. Euna face reddened, for unknown reason. Yoona immediate helped Euna stand, but...

   "Ah, ah ... please stop it... don't pull me. It's so hurt..." Euna groaned.

   Donghae's face began to look worried. I approached Euna and touched her hand, "Are you okay?"

   Eunhyuk saw Euna afraid, "Your feet hurt, huh?"

   Euna sighed, "Ah ... I'm fine, it's just my feet ..." she tried to pick herself up, "Aw! Well ... pretty sick," she grinned.

   Siwon looked at Donghae closely, "You are very cruel, Donghae! You were encouraging women to fall. I know you don't want to play with her. However, your actions were outrageous!" Siwon said, looked angry.

   Euna really can't stand. Siwon carried Euna immediately into the minibus.

   "Donghae ..." Yoona said softly, looking in disbelief.

   I walked onto Donghae and eyed him closely. "Hyung, I know you're older than me and I should be polite to you. But you're too far. If ever there is anything with Euna, I will be really mad at you," I said firmly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my last chapter for this semester. You know, I must have many test for preparing national exam >.< Sorry if this srory boring you.. >.< I'm not good t all.. but please.. if you like this, comment and subscribe^^ I will very glad if you tell me my fault^^ thanks (:

>>ELFISHY<<