Porridge and Tomb

No More Goodbyes

I looked around but I can't find Donghae everywhere.

"Want to meet Donghae, huh?" asked Donghwa with cool smile, "He went to our father's tomb. I will guide you to the tomb if you mind."

"Yes, of course. Thanks a lot," I smiled. Then, I smelled something bad. "Mm... oppa... what smell is this? Are you burning something or..."

He thought and and being shocked. He run to the kitchen. I can saw the smoke from the kitchen from the living room. I walked to the kitchen, maybe he needs my help.

"Sorry if i didn't have any permission to come here but I think you need help," I said. Donghwa was cooking something terrible. Black silly thing!

"Yeah.. no problem. Because you are here for my dearest Donghae, you didn't need any permission to be right here," he looked the weird thing what he cooked.

I can see a pan with a burnt thing. "What's that, oppa?" he didn't answer. He just turned off the stove and tried to take the pan but...

"Ouch!!!" he screamed. He touched the wrong side of the pan, "Ouch, ouch, ouch... it's hot!" he grinned, "I tried to make porridge to my sick mother. She must eat something so, she can drink her medicine. Donghae didn't come here yet, but he called me and told me that he was on the tomb of our father," he inhaled, "But look this horrible porridge!"

I laughed for his honest, "Okay. I don't really expert for cooking. And I'm a stranger. But trust me, I can make a porridge. You can confirm that I can't enter anything strange to the porridge," I smiled.

He looked me and thought deeply, "For my mother... okay. Please cook it."

Then, I started to cook the porridge. Donghwa made a note about the right steps to make porridge. He ooked very funny. That was remembering me of Donghae. I must meet her, so, I must finish it fast.

"It's done!" I shouted joyfully.

"Yay!" Donghwa clapped and cheered, "Hooray! You did it, Euna! The porridge looks delicious!" he tasted it a little and smiled, "It's really tasty! Now, I'll give it to my mother! Thanks, Euna!" he held out his hand and I held back.

"You're welcome!" I smiled.

He went to one room. I waited for him in living room. There's many picture. Half of the picture was Donghae and his father's picture. donghae was very close to his father.

"I'm back!" Donghwa shouted. "I didn't tell about you to my mother yet. I'll tell it later... and, My mother said that she can eat alone. So, I can guide you to the tomb. Now, let's go!"

We used Donghwa's motorcycle to go to the cemetery. "I'll pick you up this afternoon at 01.00 p.m. or you can go back with Donghae. I have to take care of my mother."

"Don't you go with me?" I asked. Hello... I didn't know where your father's tomb is and you want to leave me?

"I've been visiting mu father's tomb this early morning. Perhaps tonight I will come here with my mother if she was somewhat recovered. You will see my father's tomb if you go straight. You can see Donghae--if he still there--on left side."

I nodded worried, "Okay. Thanks..."

"Yeah... I must go now. Be careful and bye!" he left me alone.

Okay. Go straight and look at the left side. I walked carefully and my eyes always looked around. Where is Donghae? Then, something barked behind me. I turned and find a dog.

"Oh, look! Who is this?" because it looks friendly, I held the dog and walked again. Luckily, the dog was getting calm. Then, I found Donghae. I can recognize him even in the rare 80 meters. I walked faster and then I was standing behind him. He didn't realize me.

I walked to his side and looked him. He still didn't realize me. Why? Ah! I knew! He was crying! Somehow, my heart feels burdened. Saw him cried like this made my stomach quivered. Donghae... calm your heart...

"What must I do now, Dad?" I heard Donghae said sadly with vibrate voice. "My dearest friend... went because the silly, hell scholarship. Now, I can't tell it to you because you are not here. Super Junior is in Seoul... Oh Dad... Why did you go? Why you left me?" he cried... he cried... oh no... my heart felt hurt too...