In the Morning

No More Goodbyes

Donghae P.O.V

 I was awakened by the call of Ryeowook. He is an eternal magnae in Super Junior. He called me to have a breakfast. But I was very tired. Yesterday we had a successful major concert in Mokpo. We just arrived in Seoul a few hours ago. I fell asleep and now I had to get up?

"Hyung! Wake up now! I had cooked a chicken doritang. It's special for you. Don't be lazy like that!" He tickled my foot and laughed loudly. I woke up then pushed him away.

"Sorry, dongsaeng. But don't bother me for a while," I said.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I saw the name of the caller; Kim Euna. Ah, that girl. I met her when I had an outdoor concert last year. She's an ELF and she came to the concert without any ticket. She sat alone and waited for the end of the concert because wanted to see all Super Junior members.

No one saw her except Eunhyuk. I don't know why, Eunhyuk walked to hr and talked about something. When Eunhyuk went back, he told me that the girl's a big ELF but she didn't have money because the ticket is very expensive. "She likes you, Fishy," Eunhyuk said with weird smile.

All members went to our apartment, but Eunhyuk and I still there, talked to the girl. The girl is a half Korean and half... mm... I forgot.. the girl is only 18 (now, she is 19). But we talked much like old friend. She's funny and talkative. She can make  very funny expressions like Shindong hyung.

Later, we (Eunhyuk and I) met her again in a cafe. Again, she sat alone. But she held a phone and smiled to the phone. Eunhyuk called her again and we chatted.

Eunhyuk gave his phone number to the girl, so do I. I really didn't know why we gave her our phone number (you know, our phone number is a secret). But I thought no problem. She can keep our number safely. Until now we like to send messages or call each other.

Now, why she called me in this morning? It's just 06.00 a.m.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

No answer. I had to wait for the answer. "Donghae oppa! I just want to say 'hello'!" she chuckled a while, "Am I bother you?"

"I thought yes, but not really," I laughed a little, "You just want to say 'hello'?"

"Yeah... mm... actually, today's my birthday. I want to celebrate it with my friends, but no one have spare time. Are you free now?"

"Ah! Today's your birthday? Saengil Chukahanda, Euna-ya! I must check my schedule before. Then, I'll tell you. Eunhyuk will join us, right?"

"Of course he will!" Euna sounds very happy, "Call me if you have checked your schedule!"

The door opened. "Who's that, hyung?" asked Kyuhyun. He made me very shocked.

"Mm... ah..." I don't know what to say, so, I just said, "My friend..."

I can heard Euna talked in the phone. "Who's that, oppa? Is that Super Junior member?" asked Euna very exited.

"Yeah, my friend," I said to Euna, "I'll call you after check my schedule. I must go now. Annyeong~!" I hang up the phone and held Kyuhyun's hand, "Don't worry about for whom I talked to. Let's eat chicken doritang!" I smiled broadly.

A little weird because though Kyuhyun looks confused, he still followed me to dinning room. In dinning room, there's all member sat on their chairs waited for me and Kyuhyun. "The chicken is done, right? Then, let's et!"

Siwon wagged his hand, "No, you can't. You must pray before eat, so, God will bless you and also your food. Then, your food can make you healthy." Siwon always teach us to pray everytime. He is the most religious person in Super Junior. But that's good. He can share many bless for us.

Kyuhyun nodded and start to pray. I did it too and ate my chicken doritang. "Ryeowook-ah! This chicken is very delicious! How can you cook it? Like at the restaurant," aigo... really really tasty. I like Ryeowook's food.

Ryeowook's cheek was blushing and she looks ashamed, "Yeah, I like cooking. So, I always want to cook the best for all my hyung, also to you Kyuhyun."

Leeteuk patted Ryeowook's back and guffawed, "My dongsaeng! You look very cute when blushed like that! If I were a woman, I should seriously like you!"

I started laugh with everyone, "Me too! That's why you're my favorite dongsaeng now! I like all dongsaeng but your dishes is the best!"

"But Gamekyu dongsaeng is annoying, right?" Ryeowook said.

Kyuhyun nodded and grinned, "I know. I like to make all hyung annoyed. But hyung still love me, right? I know I'm very cute so, everyone will always like me."

Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun and patted his shoulder, "You are too confident, Gamekyu!" but however, Sungmin can't retained his laugh. Everyone laughed again.

"Ah! Teuki hyung! Do I have a spare time today? I mean... am I free this day?" I asked.

Leeteuk thought a second then nodded to me, "All of us are free now. You can sleep again after finish your breakfast."

"I won't sleep. I must go... with Monkey!"

"Donghae-ya! Why did you call me 'Monkey'? I don't call you 'Pinnochio' yet! And... Where will we go? You didn't tell me before," said Eunhyuk.

Sungmin nodded, "Yeah... why didn't you tell us? Why you just want to go with Monkey? You should go with me too!"

"Hey you, silly Rabbit! Donghae will go with me! only me," Eunhyuk was stuck out his tongue and held my hand tightly.

"Donghae-ya! You will go with me too, right?" Sungmin showed his best brightly smile.

I smirked a little, "Yeah, we will go together but not now. I mus go with Eunhyuk today. We must meet someone important. Next time I will tell you who is that."

"Someone that you talked to on the phone?" asked Kyuhyun.

I smirked again and patted his shoulder softly, "Yeah, that's right. Now, I must call her and take a bath."

"Fishy! The person is a girl? Oh no! You kept your girl friend alone! Tell it to your hyung!" Heechul pulled my hand and shook my body, "Tell it, tell it, tell it!"

"Ye... ee..aah... ouchh... take off my... haa... aand, hyung! I promise... I'll teeell... youu... lateerr... afteeerr... meeet herr..." I said with vibrate voice because he still shook me.

Heechul release me and nodded joyfully, "Then, call her and take a bath. Keep your promise, Fishy! Go! Go!" he wagged his hand onto me with eerie smile. Weird but I didn't understand that, so I just rose up and took my phone.

I called Euna and said, "Where's the place we can meet? When will you celebrate it? Eunhyuk and I will come to your birthday. We're free."