Ella Chen

Love in Different Languages

Ella Chen, the very hardworking photographer was walking on the side street while carrying lots of files of papers, films and such things that are connected to her job. She was just in front of her own studio, but did look quite depressed for she knew that she has to accomplish a hundred tasks for the day with her 'lazy bum' trainees that she just hired from yesterday. She called each and every one of her colleagues 'lazy bums', because there had been no better colleagues for her for the past few months that she's been working on 'Lights and Legacies’ Productions. She just fired a lot of people, hoping to get better and hardworking ones. As soon as she entered her studio, she was greeted by her assistant Genie Zhuo who hopefully, was able to last with Ella for the couple of months that she's been working and immediately preceded to her office to find some peace.

"So miss, how are you feeling today?" Genie asked her.

"How many times would I have to tell you not to call me 'miss, ma'am' and all?" Ella replied in question.

"Sorry, miss. Uhm, Ella." Genie replied.

"Well, I'm feeling better now! I just at least hope that we hired better workers..." Ella said, sighing and exhaling out thick air that ran through her.

"Indeed. We have Yuan Qiu Ye, Hebe Tien Fu-Zhen, and Selina Ren Jia Xuan. They are just some of our colleagues who just hired and have had some experiences in photography, while some still needs special help." Genie told Ella, while showing Ella some of the personal information of her new colleagues.

"We'll see." Ella said as she studied each and every face of her new colleagues from their personal information she got from Genie.

"By the way, we have an appointment with Ms. Rainie Yang later. She has a new commercial and her manager chooses us again for her photo shoot."

"Sure." Was all Ella could say. Of course she was also glad to be chosen again for Rainie Yang's photo shoot for her new commercial. After all, they were college buddies.

--

[Chun]

"Joe, please get us some coffee." Chun commanded his secretary, Joe. Chun was having a meeting with Mr. Bai that involves the business of their clothing line. They necessarily need someone to be their photographer for the photo shoot coming this week. They tried to schedule with some of the most famous productions, but they didn't quite have the time for they had their own schedules of photo shoots. By the way, he owns 'Abstract Bleeding' fashion line.

"We've a model, we've the outfits, make up artists but we still need to find the photographer!" Chun said, looking a little frustrated as he fidgeted back and forth on his office.

"Calm down a bit." Mr. Bai said, chuckling a little. Mr. Bai is an old man. Well, not that old. But he's over his 40's, so that's why his attitude is somewhat kind..., if you know what I mean. "I know we'll find the best photographer in no time." Mr. Bai added.

"But I'm still frustrated. What if we don't?" Chun said as he got a cup of coffee from the tray Joe was holding who just returned.

"We will, you'll see." Mr. Bai replied as if he knew what would happen next.

--

[Ella]

They were preparing for the appointment with Rainie Yang and Ella can't seem to think of who she will pick from her new colleagues to go with her to the studio appointment for she hasn't worked with any of her new colleagues yet.

"Genie, who were the people you told me lately?" Ella asked Genie who was trailing behind her back.

"What do you mean?" Genie replied in question as if she was somewhat confused with whatever Ella’s asking her just now.

"The three people who has some experience in photography?!" Ella exclaimed, turning quite frustrated as she sat on her office chair.

"Uh, Yuan Qiu Ye, Hebe Tien Fu--." Genie was cut off.

"Just get them for me, now!" Ella said to her as she rushed her off a little to get the new colleagues who Genie said had some experience with photography. Genie returned with the three and asked them to sit on the sofa in front of Ella's desk.

"Who's Yuan Qiu Ye?" Ella asked the three of them as Yuan Qiu Ye raised his hand. As he raised his hand so, Ella found it quite amusing comparing his picture from the personal information and who she was seeing today.

"Why do you look so different from this picture here?" Ella asked him, raising his personal info while sipping from her cup of coffee.

"Sorry." Was all he Yuan Qiu Ye could manage to utter out of his mouth as he let out a sigh as if sooner or later he would expect Ella to ask that question...

"Hebe." Ella said, while Hebe raised her hand. "And Selina." Ella continued and looked at the three of them seriously. "You will accompany me to the studio appointment with Rainie Yang!" She announced.

--

Edited on: 09122008 at 9:04 PM