Chapter 9 : I know ……..

Will my life get any better?

 

Chapter 9 : I know ……..

 

Jae Rin POV

 

After walking in to A+ leaving him standing there, I immediately went to the private room that some of us will stay over if we are lazy to go home.

I changed into this. While getting ready, I heard the door knocked. “Come in!” I exclaimed.

“Hey Rinnie ah ~~~~” Cheon Doong oppa came in.

“Yeah oppa?” I looked at him “You have something to tell me right?”

“Yeah you know that we always tell each other things right?” I nodded my head.

“I know who is your brother and where is he” I looked at him.

“Oppa! You are really funny…. Hehehehe….” I faked laugh.

“’I’m serious Jae Rin!” He said it seriously. “Your brother name is Yong Jun Hyung right?”

I looked at him bewildered. “How do you know??? I didn’t tell anyone his name.”

“You know your brother is looking for you right? He is in Beast our allied gang.” He confessed to me.

“I know you are a bit angry of him bringing you to the orphanage but he really regretted it…. You should forgive him.” I sighed and nodded, “Only if he apologised personally to me then I will think about forgiving him.” We then  walked out of the room and to the main place of the club. “Oppa he still didn’t change.” I whispered under my breath when I looked at JunHyung oppa. ‘ he still look like how he is 7 years ago but become more mature.’

I saw oppa walked to the stage and started to battle while Cheondoong oppa stood next to me.

‘He’s rap is good’ I smile as I heard him rap, Cheondoong oppa then nudged me, ”You and him are really siblings, when you guys rap, both of you are full of swag.” I chuckled at him then looked to the front but started to frown when I heard the cocky guy start to rap about my brother. Jun Hyung oppa was going to attack him but was held back by a strict looking guy.

‘I can’t let others to talked about my brother’ I glared at that cocky guy and walked up the stage.  “Yah! If you want to rap, Rap properly” I shouted.

“Woah babe… please you are just a girl so stop start dissing me.” I scoffed and looked around the stage and saw most of the D.A is already around me while Jae Hyun oppa just hand me a mike. “why don’t you come to me to have some fun.” I scoffed at him, Junhyung oppa and some of the D.A members is going to charge at him but stopped when i said “I don’t go for pretty boy”

“Alright is that what you want … Don’t regret it” He growled at me. “Let’s battle!”

“Then show me what you got?” I taunted him.

“Okay who started first?” I asked him.

“How about loser first?” He replied back cockily

“Okay then …” I nodded “Then you can start first.” I smirked back which made the crowd start to cheer and he started to frown.

‘This guy he started to rap about how girl should just stay on the dance floor and grind with random guy and all’ he continue. ‘This guy is so gonna get it!’ Thought D.A and MBLAQ.

“Your turn let’s see how good you can rap” He crackled.

 

“In order for you to never have thoughts on looking at someone too much
I'll steal both of your eyes' gazes and spill them in my heart
Wanna flow with me? I can do that
Wanna dance with me? You can do that
Don't mistake me to be the same as other girls
Who am I?”

 “JAEI” The crowd screamed

“Just because I’m young, you think tonight you gonna score
I could easily take away your heart in a moment, like 1 2 3 4
And whatever game you play, I can play it the same way
To be mine mine”

I continued while smirking at him

“Confidence is good, you're fair
But it's embarrassing where you're weak
Please show me some strong charms
I like bad boys, soldier type”

“It's okay if you're not too tall, like Napoleon
Like a bad boy who'll take over the world, don't hide like a coward
That's right, the one I need is a black knight

 Hey boy to the left to the left
Pretty boy who's full of it, move to the left
I feel it all day, smiles without sincerity
Your style isn't appealing
Outside, you're a tough gangster boy
But at home, you're a broken mama's boy
You think you’re so cool but I guess you don’t know 
Pretty boy are big hell no!”

I finished the rap and smirked as the crowd started to cheer.

“Alright we know who is the winner~~~~” Jae Hyun exclaimed “JAEI!” he then pulled my hands up as I smirked at the cocky guy.

“So how am I ?” I taunted him. “ You just go beat by a girl~~~~~” He was held back by his group of friends.

“You know this is not the last time you will see me again” he scoffed and leave with his friends. I chuckled at him and turned to Chi hoon oppa and nodded my head at him and bring the mic to my mouth and shouted “ LET’S PARTY !!!” and the crowd cheer as Chi hoon oppa played some music for them to dance to .

I walked down the stage and back to the private room as Beast and MBLAQ walked in follow by L, Sungjong and a Dino looking guy.

“What do you guys want?” I turned around and faced them.

“Gomawo Jae Rinnie~~~” Mir oppa hugged me as I patted his back.

I turned around and looked at everyone but then I stopped and stared at my brother and sighed ‘how should I confront him?’

“So are you guys gonna talk or continued to stand there as if you are some mannequins?”I glared at them.

 “YAH! JUNG JAE RIN! Don’t be rude they are all your oppas friends” I nodded at what Seung ho oppa said.

“And …..” I urged him to continue.

“Don’t give me that attitude!” He turned away from me and faced BEAST and MBLAQ  as I started to make faces at him which everyone saw and chuckle except Seungho oppa.

“What did she do now?” As he turned around, I immediately act all innocent and started to pack my things.

Myungsoo oppa then went forward and sat on my bed and pulled me next to him. “Yah are you still angry at me?” He asked my hair.

I shook my head and said “Aniyo~~~”

The rest of them started to stare at us and soon the overprotective umma G.O oppa started to cough to get our attention.

“So Jae Rin I would like to introduce you to Beast and 3 of infinite.” I nodded my head.

[a/n: im sorry don’t feel like to go through everyone]

“I’m Junhyung “ He stared at me and I stared back at him and saw some pained look when I looked into his eyes.

“I’m Jae Rin or JAEI to some” I replied back.

“I only know Sung jong oppa and Myungsoo oppa…. Who are you?” I stared at that dino looking boy.

“I’m Jang Dong woo” He replied while chuckling, “You are really blunt.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” I answered him.

 We get to know each other for a while and when they started to leave I wrote something down and walked to Cheon doong oppa, “Oppa can you pass this to Junhyung oppa?” He nodded “Thanks!” I then went back to the room and sleep.

End of Jae Rin POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

JunHyung POV

 

“Yah JunHyung Hyung!” CheonDoong called out as I turned around.

“Yes?” I asked him.

“Here is something for you.” He passed me a letter and then said. “Read it when you get home.” I nodded and went off.

‘I wonder what is it in the letter? ’I wondered and remember how Jae Rin looked at me with a pain look when I introduce myself to her… Aish… I miss my sister ….’

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Author note:

Hope you guys love this chapter

Thanks for the new subscriber

please comment so i can improve

kekekeke

<3 piscesdog