Chapter 16

Will my life get any better?

 

Chapter 16

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

“I accidentally revealed myself as a gang member to Junhyung oppa….” I told him honestly.

“I thought you are dating him” Seungho oppa sighed in relieve while I gave him a disgusting face.

“Oppa that is if Junhyung oppa and I are together….EWW!” I shuddered, “He is my Real brother Oppa”

“Jinjja?!” He asked as I nodded at him.

“Wow you finally found him so….” I cut him off

“I’m not going to leave you guys and he is okay with me being in a gang…. Some gang mess with us and their leader put a knife on my neck so I have no choice but to reveal myself. Don’t worry I have my mask with me.” I told him quickly and he nodded.

“Seriously what’s with Knife on your neck?” He said.

“I don’t know maybe they thought I’m innocent and all and could not defend myself.” I shrugged.

“Aish …. No wonder Jihoon Hyung said that your gang name is Dark Angels …. “ he trailed off.

“We should go out already we have something to tell all of you.” I nodded at him. “Get out first!” I ordered him.

“WAE?” He asked. “I have to change I’m so sweaty after that fight.” He nodded and walked out.

I choose a apparel that is comfortable and I soon found what I want . After showering and changing into it, I walked to the private room and saw all of them there lounging around and the moment I walked in all eyes are on me.

“WHAT?!” I asked.

“OH MY GOD!” Mir spazzed and ran toward me wanting for a hug but Junhyung oppa and Jae Hyun oppa was fast enough to stop him.

“YAH! BANG CHEOL YONG! Don’t you dare hug her!” Junhyung oppa protectively hugged me and pinched my cheek. “You are so cute!” He cooed.

“What why can you hug her and I can’t?” Mir oppa whined.

“Because I’m her brother and your not.” Junhyung oppa sticked out his tounge.

“Wow this is the first time I have seen hyung like that” Sungjong oppa and Sungyeol oppa said together.

“Aish you are both childish!” I got out of oppa grips and walked to find a seat. There is one beside Myungsoo oppa and one beside JaeHyun oppa.

Myungsoo oppa was looking at me as if he is telling me to sit beside him but I ignored it and sat beside Jae Hyun oppa which he suddenly looked sad.

“Every one is here ~~~~ Let’s start!” LeeJoon oppa and Kikwang the both pabo of MBLAQ and BEAST shouted.

I leaned onto Jae Hyun oppa shoulders and he started to pat my head.

“Since Beast and Infinite are our friends aka allies, they had volunteered to help us with the drug dealings and all,” Seungho oppa paused, “ We also decided to tell you guys that D.A is also a sister/brother group for a few years.” Soon Beast and Infinite started to gasp as they looked at us.

“But they looked so innocent….” Woohyun oppa said in shock.

“That’s why they are called D.A aka Dark Angels, They may looked so innocent but they are not when they are angered and all their dark side will come out almost immediately.” G.O oppa explained and they nodded.

“Wow …. I have seen two of their dark side and I doesn’t want to mess with them “ Chunji oppa told them.

Suddenly someone phone rang

“Yeobosaeyo” Hyunmi unnie picked her phone while I saw that her smiley face change almost in an instance.

 “Excused me” She excused herself while I lift my head from Jae Hyun oppa shoulder immediately when she walked out and everyone got quiet in an instance after seeing me frown. Everyone were just staring at each other until I broke the silence.

“Hamin oppa ….” I called for his attention since he is out of it.

“Yeah?” He replied.

“Do you feel anything?” I asked.

“Why are you asking him when you should asked Hyunmi?” Kikwang oppa asked.

“They are twins, they feel what each other feelings most  of the times and we will know what’s wrong easily.”I replied.

Hyunmi unnie came in with a sad aura around her which D.A looking at her worriedly as she shook her head telling us she’s fine and we nodded in responsed not believing it.

“Since you are back we still have another thing that is related to the gangs not just about the illegal drug dealings.” We nodded and he continued. “ We are also looking for The …”He trailed off and uneasily finished “The Dares” and soon Minjae oppa and I started to stiffen and our aura changes immediately. JaeHyun oppa immediately started to pat my back to comfort me while Caleb oppa (Chihoon oppa since it’s gang business I will called him Caleb) who were sitting by Minjae oppa hold onto him and rubbed his back.

BEAST, INFINITE  and TEENTOP soon caught onto it.

“What’s wrong?” Doojoon and Sunggyu asked while Myungsoo oppa looked at me worriedly.

‘Argh!’ I stood up immediately and walked into the training room tooked off my Pikachu jacket and started to punch the Punching bag hard for a bout 30 minute and soon the bag was damaged and fell to the ground.

Infinite, TeenTop and Beast looked shocked. Minjae oppa who had calm down walked towards me and pulled me to the side and called “Joon Hyung can you passed me the first aid kit?” He asked.

Joon oppa immediately brought the first aid kit and Minjae Oppa immediately started to work on my previously injured hand. Myungsoo who saw it immediately walked infront of me and squated beside me.

When Minjae oppa poured the alcohol on my hand, some of the guys started to cover their ears but was surprised that I don’t have any reaction.

“Jae Rin ah…. You should stop….” Seungho oppa said worriedly as I nodded my head and I still ignoring Myungsoo oppa.

“By the way I have not finish telling you but our another allied gangs is coming back in about 3 days.” Seungho oppa inform us

I counted mentally . “Oppa do we need to fetch them cause if we do I can’t go I have … something on” I looked at the family potrait sadly that we took years ago.

“Araso…” He nodded. “Oh the gang I think you know them.” He told me while I looked up at him waiting for him to tell me.

He whispered in my ear.

“Jinjja?” He nodded “ They are already in Korea but have some business to attend.” I nodded and took out my phone.

 

 

 

 

 

To: Tomato

YAH! Why didn’t you tell me that

 you are back in Korea? I have to

hear from others?

~~~Rinnie

 

I didn’t know that Myungsoo oppa was behind me. When I turned around I was shocked but started to ignored him by walking to Junhyung oppa side.

“Yah! Is it painful… don’t do that again okay? …..” I zoned everything out after that.

“You still nagged a lot!” I stated which Dongwoo oppa started to laugh and I started to laugh with him.

“You didn’t change oppa the contagious laughter is still there.” I chuckled and he patted my head.

My phone rang which inform me that I have a message.

 

From:Tomato

Mianhae Noona~~

*Agyeo*

We are going to finish

Our business in 2 days

Wanna meet up?

~~~~Junhong

 

To:Tomato

Araso…

Remember it’s soon

Oppa Anniversay…

You coming?

~~~Rinnie

 

From:Tomato

Ofcourse …

Meet You at?

~~~Junhong

 

To:Tomato

Meet at A+

I know it’s the club

You will find out about it soon.

~~~Rinnie

 

From Tomato

Okkay

See you soon

my favourite Noona<3

~~~Junhong

 

To:Tomato

KEKEKE if Hyunmi unnie found out

you are dead

~~~Rinnie

 

 “So who are you texting?” Sungjong oppa asked with Myungsoo oppa behind him.

“No one you should know…” I replied him which made him pout.

“Is there anymore announcements?” I asked Seungho oppa and he shook his head and I nodded at him.

“Chi hoon oppa and I have to go and rest we have to finish our photoshoot tomorrow.” I inform Seungho oppa.

“Okay! Do you want us to send you home?” He asked.

Before I could answer him, Junhyung oppa said “ I will bring her home is that alright?”

“Go ahead!” He answered.

“Aish that Seungho oppa” I muttered under my breath which Junhyung oppa heard it and chuckled.

“So where is your house?” Junhyung oppa asked.

“It’s at XXX district” I replied and he drove off and the journey back home it’s silent.

“ You do know that L care for you a lot right?”He broke out and I nodded.

“Oppa what are you trying to say?” I asked him.

“Give him a chance to talk to you and stop avoiding him.” He told me.

“But oppa … even if we talked I will still distant myself from him…”I told him honestly.

“Do you like him?” He asked and I nodded “Then go for it” He encouraged me and I looked at him shocked.

“Oppa you should be protecting me and telling me not to date and all but you are encouraging me ….” I told him what I feel.

“You and L says the same thing … Just to let you know this oppa of yours could kick his if he hurt you.” He stated proudly which I just chuckled at his silliness.

“I’ll will try though… Oh I have reached” I pointed out to my brother as he looked out in shocked.

“Wow~~~~” He awed.

“Junnie oppa once Jihoon appa came back I will introduce you to him” I inform him as he ruffled my hair.

“See you soon!”I bade him good bye and walked into the house.

A few minute later Chi hoon oppa and Cheondoong oppa came back.

“Yah Jae Rin ahhh~~~~ Why did you not bring me with you???” He whined and I shrugged.

“Good night I’m tired… See you two tomorrow” I walked to my room and changes into my pyjammas and sleep.