Chapter 2 : The Past part 2

Will my life get any better?

 

Author POV

 

One month later,

 

The couple start to abused her in many ways , they would mess up the whole house and ask her to clean up everything. They would also threw parties and asked her to clean up afterwards. If  she doesn’t listen to them, they would either punished her by not giving her food or hit and punch her.

When she is 13 she met D.A Jae Hyun when she ran out of the house to avoid the harassment from her adopted father who was drunk after the party he threw. She knew that once he was drunk he would do anything to her even her. She was glad that she took up defence lesson when she was young er thus avoid anything happens to her and knocking out her adopt father and leave him lying on the couch.

Jae Hyun found her catching her breath after running all the way from her house at the back of A+club . Jae Rin stood up immediately with her defence pose as Jae Hyun approached her.

” Why are you here out at night? How old are you? Don’t you know that is dangerous for a girl to be out at night?” Jae Hyun asked worried for her safety.

Jae Rin chuckled “ Why do you care for a stranger like me? And you asked too much question!” Jae rin looked at him, “ I will answer your questions. One I’m out to escape from my adopt father “caring-ness”. Two I’m 13 and three I know is dangerous for a girl to be out at night”

“ I care because you are still young.” Jae Hyun asked amused, “ What do you mean your adopted father  “caring-ness” ? If You know its dangerous why you are still out alone?”

“By “caring-ness”  I meant harassment” Jaerin bitterly chuckle. “ I got to go.” She walked out of the alley but got pulled by Jae Hyun. “ My name is Bang Jae Hyun, this my number, called me if you need help.” He patted Jae Rin’s head.

Jae Rin start to sobbed uncontrollably and slidded down to the floor, shocking Jae Hyun “ Why are you crying?” Jae Rin looked at him and said “ Why does your every moves remind me of my brother? Why does he have to leave me in the orphanage? WAE ?” She started to cry “Maybe he doesn’t want you to suffer with him” Jae Hyun sat by her and started to comfort her by rubbing her back which made her relax but still sobbing . “ Sending me to the orphanage and getting adopted by a couple that abuses me is a suffering to me! I hate him!” Jae hyun patted her back “ Do you want my help to look for your brother? “ Jae Rin shooked her head “ No if he wants to find me he do it himself” Jae Rin smiled “I wanna go home now. Is it alright to called you oppa?” Jae rin asked him cutely, “of course! “ He chuckled. Jae Rin waved goodbye and left.

Worried, Jae Hyun decided to follow her to make sure she returned home safely. Jae rin was dancing along the way home when suddenly a group of high school boys walked toward her.

“Why is a girl walking alone at night? Are you alone babe? Do you want oppa to bring you home?” The group of boys started to laugh loudly Jae hyun who was hiding at the wall ran out infront of Jae Rin protecting her.

“Yah! Who are you? Let’s us have our fun” They tried to reach you but was stopped by Jae Hyun. One of them lounged forward and punched Jae Hyun in the face and a fight broke out Jae Rin saw that Jae Hyun can’t handled too many of them so she helped him by fighting all of them. In no time all of them are down except Jae Hyun and Jae Rin.

“ I guess my defence lesson came into a good use” Jae Rin smirked at the group of high school boys, she bend down to the leader of the boys and said “ You want to play with me? Yet you can’t handle me.” Jae Rin chuckled “ You just got your kick by a girl. Don’t mess with me I’m not those typical girl who will run to you with an open arm.” Jae Rin spat.

“Kaja Jae Hyun oppa”  Jae Hyun was stunned “ Did you spin kicked them and kicked their ?” Jae Hyun asked . “ Yup I did” Jae Rin nooded “ Am I cool?“ Jae Hyun chuckled and ruffled her hair “Yup” He then send her home.

 

 

 

When ever she ran out of the house, she will go to back of the club and everytime she’s there Jae Hyun would be there waiting for her “ How do you know I will be here ?” Jae Rin asked softly. ”I don’t know maybe its my sixth sense? “ Jae Rin chuckled “ Hahahaha I also have sixth sense… I know who is good and who is bad… I always have these feeling that tell me that something is wrong.” Jae Hyun patted my back, “ When you had enough of your adopt parents, come to me okay?” I nodded my head. “ Thanks oppa” Jae Rin beamed at him.

“Jae Hyun ah” A guy who looked like he is in his 20s called out Jae Hyun who immediately stood up. “ Yes hyung ? Do you need something?” The man stared at Jae Rin “Who is this? Is she the girl that you had been telling me about? The girl who spin kicked the high school boys?”  Jae Hyun nodded his head “ My name is Seungho you can called me oppa if you want” Jae Rin smile at him as he gave out a brotherly smile. “ I’m Yong Jae Rin and I’m 13 this year” She beamed as Seungho patted her head which made her pout. “I’m going home its been 2 hours and I think they are asleep” Jae Rin told Jae Hyun and he nodded “Bye Jae Hyun oppa and Seung Ho oppa” and she ran home.  Jae Hyun turned to Seung ho and looked at him “ Why do you looked for me Hyung and I know its not nothing did Rain Hyungnim asked for me? “ Seungho nodded “ Next time bring her in, its dangerous for her and I think that Jihoon hyung would like to meet her.” Jae Hyun nodded and walked back into the club. Not knowing that the club owner had been there hearing their conversation.

 

 

 

Jae Rin P.O.V

It’s my 14th birthday and again no one celebrated for me. I decided to loiter around the street of seoul but before I walked out the door I was pulled in by my adoptive father and he started to abuse me. He slapped me on the face when I stopped him from ripping off my clothes, he pushed me onto the ground but kicked him on the crotch which he fell on the floor in pain I pushed him away and ran away from him but got dragged back again. This time he punched me in the face and kicked my body as I laid on the ground.

While lying down helplessly as he punched me and swing the cigarette tray to my head causing it to bleed, the scene of how my parents were beaten and killed started to ran through my mind. The sudden adrenaline rush from my body as I turned and started to punch my adopt father till he is unconcious. I stumbled to my room and packed all my things into the bag and ran out of the house, I slowly made my way to the back of the club as I started to lose concious.

This time Jae Hyun oppa is not there I took out my phone to text him “Oppa can you come out for a while?” As I was losing conscious, Jae Hyun oppa finally came out and when he saw the state I am, he immediately carried me in bridal style and took my things and rush into the club.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author corner

Thanks @BEASTbabie your comment is really appreciate and im glad that you are my first subscriber 

hope you like the second chapter =D