Chapter 1 : The Past part 1

Will my life get any better?

 

7 YEARS AGO ……

 

The two siblings were playing and dancing in their underground dance studio that only their parents know. They were dancing randomly and some routine that Jae Rin’s brother Junhyung taught her. Suddenly, her mother ran in and push them toward the mirror that is used for their hideout. Behind the mirror is a room to hide when there is danger and you can see what happening outside the room. Their mother was going out the dance studio when their father was pushed into the dance studio badly beaten up.

“ Oppa I’m scared… who are they ? why did they beat up appa?” Jae Rin lip tremble and look and her brother with teary eyes.

Junhyung hug her and pulled him into his chest to avoid looking at the scene where their mother was also beaten up  “ Jae rin ah ~~~ is fine oppa is here, you don’t have to be afraid just don’t look at them.”  Junhyung then burried his head on Jae Rin’s hair and hug her tight.

“Lets end this game of torture… BANG! “ The leader of the group pulled put a gun and shot their father head .

The large noise shocked them which they immediately turned around and saw their father on the ground with blood flowing out of his shot head. Jae Rin and Jun hyung was stunned on the spot when the leader of the group lift his hand that has the gun and pointed at their mother’s head and shot her immediately. The group then leave the house immediately leaving traces of their crimes.

Jae Rin was crying her eyes out after witnessing their parents getting killed, she was about to leave the room when Jun Hyung stop her. “ Oppa I wanna go to appa umma … don’t stopppp m… m… me”, She was then hugged by her brother again. “Don’t Jae Rin… I heard foot steps”  Like what Junhyung said the leader of the gang came in again talking to their bodies “ By the way I know that you guys have 2 children… so just to let you know, I will also be looking for them” He smirked and finally left their house .

After waiting inside for one hour and making sure that no one is coming back, they left the room and walked solemnly to their parents. “ appa … umma…. Wake up “ Jae Rin kept on repeating what she said. Junhyung was just standing there and told her sister “ Jae Rin ah go pack your bag we are leaving this place.” Jae rin lookead at her brother shocked “ But I don’t wanna leave appa umma!” She whined. “ Just go Appa umma doesn’t want us to get hurt and worst get killed…” Junhyung paused, “  We have to get away from this house if you don’t want the group of people back again.” Jae rin immediately stood up and ran to her room and packed her things while Junhyung just looked at his siblings and chuckle to himself bitterly

“ Appa , Umma I will take care of my sister and I will definitely look for the group that killed you.” Junhyung kneel on  the ground, “ I know you guys will forbid me in taking revenge but what they did is just cruel kiiling Children parents infront of their children.” He then leave the room and returned to his room and packed. Before they were left their house, they went back to the dance studio and pay their final respect to their parents. They left the house and walked around the street aimlessly.

For three days, Junhyung had been thinking whether he should let her sister sufferred in the street so when he finally make his decision, and Jae Rin was sleeping in his lap, he her short hair with her fringe tied up. “ Oppa promised you that he won’t leave you no matter what but oppa broke his promised”, he paused and looked straight and saw group of 5 guys walking toward him and was looking at him and his sister “ Why are you doing here? Don’t you have any home to go to” The leader of the boys asked him. “ NO ! our parents  got killed three days ago and we have to run so that the people that are responsible for their death won’t killed  my sister and I .” Junhyung stared at them and wrap his armed protectively on his sister waist. “ Calm down and listen we are all orpans and yes our parents were also killed by some gangs and how old are you ? Do you want to live with us ?” Junhyung stared at them “ I’m 16 and where are you living ?” Junhyung stared at his baby sister her hair. “ We are leaving in an apartment at downtown seoul.” Junhyung smiled bitterly at them and stood up carrying her sister in bridal style “ I’m bringing my sister to the orphanage” he looked at them,” I don’t want to let her sufferred” The leader of the group nodded his head and asked the rest to go back first while he accompanied them to the orphanage. They rang the bell of the orphanage and placed his sister on the floor and kissed her forehead one last time before leaving her.

On the way to the apartment, “ Don’t worry your sister will be fine and I will help you looked for her in the future when she grew up okk” Junhyung nodded his head and looked at him “ What’s your name? You have been helping me since the last few hours and I still doesn’t know your name.  Are you my hyung ? “ The leader chuckly and ruffle his hair “ You sure have lots of questions. One my name is Yoon Doo Joon and yes I’m your hyung , I’m 17 this year and you haven’t tell me your name”  Doo joon chuckled. “ My name is Yong Jun Hyung  and thanks hyung for helping me. “ They then walked back to the apartment.

The next day when Jae Rin woke up, she found out that she is in a foreign place. When she walked around the house, the owner of the orphanage told her where she is and how she came there.  She felt betrayed , her brother promised her that he will never leave her but he did. He broke his promised. She hate the fact that her brother is not by her side anymore .

A few months later she was adopted by a couple that dressed really nice with a smile on their face, But somehow Jae Rin felt that the smile is fake and she will be in trouble if she is with them since she knows that her sixth sense is always right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author corner 

sorry for the ty chapter ...

just came back from my english examination all my brain juice had been used up for the compo writing...

Hope you guys like it and please comment so i can improve in my writing