Chapter 3 : The Past Part 3

Will my life get any better?

 

 

Author POV

 

Seungho and A man that supposed to be incharged of the club turned and looked at Jae Hyun carrying a girl in his arm. When Seungho noticed that its Jae Rin that he is carrying he immdiately rushed him into the VIP room and started to heal her wound. The man that is incharged of the club stood aside as JaeHyun and Seungho started to bandage her head.

When they were done, Seung Ho asked him “ What happen why is she injured? Did the group of High school boys attacked her again?” Jae Hyun shooked his head “ I don’t think so Hyung if its them, Jae Rin won’t be injured as I know she can handle them.” Jae Hyun chuckled bitterly as he remember how she handled those boys.

“ I know you know something Jae Hyun… spilled it” Seung Ho stared at him “ Alright alright, it should be his adoptive parents, she told me how they had abused her after she been adopted by them.” Jae Hyun told him. “So that is why you are always running out of the club when she came huh?” Seung ho asked. “ Yup, I told her to look for me when she need help and she finally did.”

Seungho turned to the  Club owner “ Jihoon Hyung can we keep her?” Rain smirked “ Of course you can I had been waiting for you guys to introduced her to me but it took you guys so long though.” Rain chuckled deeply

 

Jae Rin POV

 

When I opened my eyes, I was in a dark and empty room. I tried to get up and started to touch my head , wondering who helped me to bandage up my wound. I walked to the door and twisted the door knob, swinging the door open as I walked down the main way, a cute looking guy walked toward me and asked me am I alright?

I nodded and tilted my head to the right and asked “ Who are you? And where am i?” the cute guy chuckle and introduced “ I’m MIR and you are in A+ Club that we owned and I guess you want to know why you are here right” I nodded and he patted my head softly since I’m injured. “ Jae Hyunnie carried you here and told me that once you are awake, I should bring you there” I gave him a ok look “ Show me the way MIR ~shi” he gave me a looked “ Called me oppa! “ He exclaimed “ okay oppa! Bring me there now!” I playfully glared at him which made him chuckled once again.

When I reached there Jae Hyun oppa and Seungho oppa immediately stood up and ran to me and started to ask me whether I’m alright while 4 guy sat on the couch looking amusely at us.

“ Yah! Yah! Yah! oppa deul I’m fine stop throwing questions to me, I’m starting to have headache” After mentioning that, they finally stop which made me grin in triumphed.

“ Yah! Yang Seungho introduced her to us” A man with facial hair ordered Seungho oppa

“Yah !? YAH!!! I’m your hyung !!! Who are you to order me around?” Seungho playfully glared at the facial hair man.

“Introduced yourself” Seungho oppa turned to me and smiled and patted my head.

“ Annyeong I’m Yong Jae Rin, I just turned 14 today” I beamed at them. The man that looked like he is incharged of Jae Hyun oppa, Seungho oppa , MIR oppa and the rest of the guys smile at me.

“I’m Rain or you can called me Jihoon oppa if you want” Rain smiled at me with fatherly looked at put out his hand for a hand shake.

I shook it and asked “ Can I called you appa? You reminded me of my appa.’ I asked which he nodded “of course you can ! I always wanted a daughter” He grinned at patted my head “ Come and sit next to me.” He pat on the couch “ Tell me what happened before you lost your concious.”

“ Yah Jihoon hyung~~~ you didn’t let us introduce ourself to Jae Rinnie” The one that look like Jihoon appa whined at him which only gained a chuckled from appa. “ Go ahead then”

“ Annyeong Jae Rinnie ! I’m Lee Joon “Lee joon grinned “ and called all of us oppa.”

“ Annyeong Jae Rinnie ! I’m Thunder or Cheondoong oppa to you” The boy with baby faced introduced

“ I’m Byunghee or G.O oppa to you” The boy with facial hair introduced.

“ I’m MIR or Cheolyong oppa to you and I’m the maknae. ” MIR oppa introduced again as I tilted my head to the left “Maknae ?”

“ I’m Seung ho “ Seung ho oppa introduced which I gave him a look that say “ I know that your name is Seung ho” which he chuckled and then all five of them exclaimed “ And we are MBLAQ”

“ Am Black ??? But you guys are not black?” which gain a chuckled from all of them “This is my reaction when they introduced themselves too Jae Rinnie” Jae Hyun oppa said “ Lets started with your story since you will be in this family for I don’t know how long” Ji Hoon appa chuckled.

I started to tell them how my parents were killed, how my brother left me at the orphanage and the past I had been through. I didn’t even noticed that my tears were rolling down and was then wiped away by Ji hoon appa.

“ Jae Rin ah I know you can fight do you want to join a gang ?” Jihoon appa asked

“Joined AM BLACK?” I answer it cheekily

 “ ITS MBLAQ !!! M-B-L-A-Q!!! MBLAQ!” MBLAQ exclaimed.   

“ I know oppa deul I’m just playing around “ I Chuckled which they pout in returned “ I’m alright with joining a gang appa” I looked at Ji Hoon appa “More over I’m thinking of looking for the gang that killed my parents and I know my brother also won’t let that go”

“ Okay good from now on you will be living here and you will start to train with Jae Hyun to become a gang. By the way Jae Rin you will be starting to go to school with Jae Hyun in Seoul academy alright”

I nodded my head and turned to look at Jae Hyun oppa and he know what I’m thinking so we turned to Jihoon Appa and asked  together “So Appa what is our gang name ?”

He poundered for a while and answer “ D.A” while the MBLAQ oppa deul looked and Jihoon appa confused.

“ Aish D.A stands for Dark Angels which represent them” Appa pointed at Jae Hyun oppa and I “ They have an angelic face but when they are angered they become devil thus calling the group D.A. You know what I mean  you pabos !“ Which all MBLAQ members started to whine at appa telling him that they are not pabo which made Jae Hyun oppa and I just chuckled at them.

A few days later Ji hoon appa went and register me as his daughter and fortunately for me, my previous “adoptive parents” didn’t registered for adoption.

And I’m glad I have a young father like Ji hoon appa. I grinned as I walked toward appa car as he drove us home.

 

 

 

 

Author corner

 

Got really shocked a while ago when i thought that i lost this chapter

I'm thinking of making another story....

Should i made an apply story or ....

Aish my mind is blank for now

Subscribed and comments thanks

Annyeong

xoxo,

piscesdog