Chapter 17 B.A.P

Will my life get any better?

Chapter 17

 

 

Skip to 3 days later,

I left the house early since I’m not going to school and I found Minjae oppa and the choi twins outside the door.

“What are you doing out so early?” I asked them.

“The same reason as you… today is the day” Minjae oppa smile sadly which I nodded at him.

“I’m meeting with Junhong at the Cemetry.” I told them and they nodded.

We got into Minjae oppa  car and the whole ride to the cemetry was silent until I broke it.

“Oppa can we got the flower shop?” I asked.

“Sure I have to buy rose for her too.” Minjae oppa replied.

Whe new reached the flower shop, All four of us walked in to search for the ideal flowers for the two beloved person.  

I went to the florist and asked for Pink Carnations and Tea colour rose . While waiting for the Florist to pick out the flowers I went to get a card and start writing down

 

 

 

Dear JunYoung oppa

I missed you a lot Oppa, I wish you will not die so you can be by my side.

I know I’m being selfish, But I just can’t forget everything.

They are back oppa … This time I’m not gonna let them off easily.

If you are still here you will try to persuade me not to take revenge huh?

I will try oppa …

I lost control of myself a week ago and I know you must have been dissapointed right.

JunHong is alright I guess, we text each other few days ago. D.A Members are all doing well, Don’t worry. Jae Hyun oppa is leading us well even though he can be a child sometimes.

MBLAQ oppas and Jihoon appa are busy this few days and they will visit you later cause you know the choi twins, Minjae Oppa and I are a bit impatients kekeke~~~

JunYoung oppa GUESS WHAT?? I found my oppa…. Kekeke …. His name is Yong Jun Hyung do you remember? Out of everyone, I only told you about him… And I guess you also found out the same day as I Right? Since you are watching from above…

Oppa bogoshipoyo …. I bought Pink carnations and Tea Rose colour and do you know what it means?

Pink carnations means I’ll never forget you and Tea Rose colour means I’ll remember you always.

Saranghae Oppa I love you <3

 

Loves,

Yong/Jung Jae Rin

 

 

 

I didn’t know I was crying until Minjae oppa hugged me telling me it’s alright. I wiped off my tears and paid the florist.

We went back into the car and oppa continued to drive in silence. Soon we reached the Cemetry and as soon as we stood out of the car, I heard a familiar voice calling out of my name.

“Jae Rin Noona!” I turned around and saw Junhong running towards me with a full speed and soon crushed me onto the floor and give me a big hug.

“YAH! CHOI JUN HONG!  Noo …. Noona … ca…can’t Br..breathe!” I pat his back asking him to release me but he didn’t heard me which cause my face to turn purple which the choi twins immediately pulled their cousin away from me.

“Yah Jun hong ah … Look…” They pointing at me who quickly take in some deep breath of air. “ Your Jae Rin Noona nearly died because of you.” Which Jun hong immediately guiltily looked at me.

“Sorry Noona I just miss you~~~” He pout which I went forward and started to hug him. “ Noona miss you too… Come on let’s go” The five of us turned and walked to Jun Young oppa graves when we suddenly heard a cough.

“YAH ZELO! Did you forget about us?” a boy that look like a bunny scold Jun Hong which we then turned back and saw five guy with different hair colours.

“Mian~~~ I just happy to see Jae Rin noona again” He rubbed his head sheepishly.

“YAH! Then What are we?” The Choi Twins glared at Junhong which made me chuckle.

“You are just my cousin.” Junhong said emotionlessly which the choi twin pouted at him immediately.

“I don’t know who is older? Jae Rin and Jun Hong or the two of you” Minjae oppa muttered which unforturnately heard by all 9 of us. “YAH!” The Choi twin shout in protest while Jun hong and I hi-five Minjae oppa.

“Let’s go before the others found out we came here and ditch school.” I said and walked to Jun Young Oppa grave.

Jun Hong and his friends was the first to pay respect , while Minjae oppa went to KyungMi unnie grave that is a few after Junyoung oppa’s.

“Hyung I’m sorry that I didn’t took care of Jae Rin Noona but I promised you from now on wards I will take care of her….” Junhong started to promise his late brother, with the five members telling how Junhong has been matured and had took care of him well.

Next was the Choi twins, they first started to say that they have taken care of me well and all and whispered something on the grave so that Jun hong won’t heard anything. But then they started to complain of how I have been a devil dictator during trainings and how I love to prank them which cause me to go forward and smack both of their head with both of my hand which I regret immediately. ‘Ouch my hand…. I shouldn’t use my injured handT~T’

“Yah!” they winced and rubbed their head while I mehronged at them.

“Complain all you want… If oppa is here he will also joined me in my pranks and he is much more evil during trainings” I smirked and they shivered at the thought.

When it’s my turn the 8 of them was standing behind me with Junhong standing at the front ready to run to my side if I broke down.

I place the bouquet of flowers at the side and started to clean his graves while the others are watching.

“ Oppa do you remember the first time we met?” I asked him. “ I’m sorry I broke a few of our promises…” Tears was rolling in my eyes. “ I’m not gonna stand there and not take revenge…” I muttered. “I miss you and I love you …” After saying that I started to sobbed uncontrolably with Junhong hugging me rubbing my back telling me to let it out and soon Minjae oppa came towards me and greet his hyung with my head on Junhong shoulder.

“I promised you hyung I will take care of her and other members…. Rest in peace” We stood up and bowed at him one last time before walking towards our car.

“Noona are you alright?” Junhong asked and I nodded at him. “Let’s go and have something to eat.” Minjae oppa suggest and we all agreed.

We went to a western restaurant that Jihoon appa owned.

“Good afternoon Jung agashi!” The manager bowed at me and the others.

“ Give me a table for 10 in the private session.” Which he nodded immediately and urged us to follow. And we ordered our food and wait for it.

“Noona I haven’t introduce my hyungs to you right?” Junhong asked me which I nodded.

“Okay so now we are invisible!” The Choi twin exclaimed which made me and Minjae Oppa chuckled at their silliness.

“My name is Bang Yong Guk” The purple hair introduced himself with a deep voice and smile his gummy smile at me which I immediately smile back.

“My name is Kim Him Chan” The bunny looking guys introduced himself.

“I’m Jung Dae Hyun” The dirty blonde hair with a ulzzang face said.

“ I’m Yoo Youngjae” The blonde head said and smile which I also smile back.

“I’m Moon JongUp” The one with brown hair said.

“I’m Choi Jun Hong aka Zelo” Junhong said.

“Oh no I know where this is going…” I whispered to Minjae oppa which he nodded.

“AND WE ARE B.A.P!” They exclaimed.

“Bwoh?!” The four of us shouted.

“ You mean this is your member?” I asked Junhong and he answered “ Yup noona!” he nodded cutely which in turn I ruffled his hair which made him pout.

“YAH! JUNG! … Aniya… YONG! … Aniya … aish JAE RIN! You know Junhong is in the gang?!“ The choi twin shouted in unisons while I just nodded at them.

“Why didn’t you tell us? “ They asked I just shrugged and said “I thought you guys already know so … mehh.” They started to nagged at us but I tuned them out since the food has already arrived and B.A.P  exclude Junhong started to looked at us amused while we just ignored them and started eating.

 

 

“I'm not gonna be the one to stick around
Cuz nothing lasts forever
Everytime you come around you put down
Cause nothing lasts forever OH OH~
Like you and me together OH OH~
Cuz nothing lasts”

 

 

My phone rang and I picked up the phone with my injured hand which caught the attention of Junhong since it’s a hot day and we are eating yet I’m wearing a glove.

“Yeobosaeyo” I said

“Don’t You dare Yeobosaeyo me!” Jae Hyun and Chi hoon oppa Shouted through the phone which I immediately pulled it away from my ears which was is pain. I on the loud speaker “Where the hell are all 4 of you? You are out early yet you are not in school … Do you know how worried I am?” He started to nagged. Which I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“YAH! Stop nagging like Junhyung oppa you guys are seriously like an ajumma!” I exclaimed in annoyance.

“YAH! I don’t nagged like an ajumma!” Jun Hyung oppa shouted.

“Oh so I’m on loud speaker? Great ! Pabo oppa do you know what day is today? And you should know not to mess with me on this day!” I shouted in annoyance.

“Don’t worry Hyung deul Jae Rin noona is with me so don’t worry” I hanged up and breathe in deeply to calm my self down.

 “Noona …..” Jun hong called for my attention.

“W……”

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note :

I am so sorry for not updating for so long...

It's been like what 3 months 4 months!

Im so sorry, im busy studying for my O' levels

I will be having my physics tomorrow and my

last paper will be on 08/11 next thursday

Hopefully i will update soon after that with no writer block

<3 Piscesdog