Chapter 4 : A day before school starts

Will my life get any better?

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

“I got a big plans for you, love.
For you I don't give a damn what people say
Sarangi joong yo heh. no matter what, you are my man
Jaggoman jumjum nan munjuh L.O.V.E. sarangilan gamjung
You're so perfect. nun nehgeh manjum. come to me. daga wajwuh”

I crawl out of my blanket and slammed the alarm shut and continue to lie on my bed. Chi hoon oppa came into my room and started to shake my body to asked me to wake up.

“ I know you are awake rinnie did you forget that we have a photo shoot for Chae Rin noona new clothing” I sprang up from my bed and rushed to the toilet at the mention of the photo shoot.

I quickly pick up my clothes and wore this and slide down the railing of our “house”which what Appa said. To me, I refer the house as a Mansion.

I ran to the dining room for breakfast, “ Morning Appa , Oppa Deul and Hyun mi unnie” I greeted them as they lifted their head to greet back and  chuckled at Jae Rin cuteness.  

“ Why are you laughing at?” Jae Rin tilt her head to the side. MIR oppa immediately stood up and run to Jae Rin side pinching her cheeks “ You are already so cute! Why do you have to wear the pikachu hoodie that G.O Hyung give you” Mir oppa exclaimed and was ready to hug me but was pulled back by Seungho oppa.

“ Mehrong !” I stuck out my tounge and sat beside Rain appa.

“Aigoo ~~~ why is my daughter so cute?” I grinned at appa and shrugged

“ Jae Rin and Chi hoon ah ~~~ come on I will send you to Chae Rinnie boutique” Cheon Doong oppa told us as we nodded.

“Oh by the way D.A You guys will be returning to study at Seoul Academy.” Appa tell us

“ But appa we just return from the U.S a month ago~~~” I whined and pout at appa

“ I’m not looking at you puppy face “ Appa turned away from me. “ You guys are still young and need some knowledge in the future. “ We nodded “Jae Rin ah don’t worry you can survived 3 years in U.S School means you can survived here plus some of your MBLAQ oppa will also be there so don’t worry okk?”

“ Araso appa .” I answered and finished my breakfast. “ I’m done” I stood up and greet them good bye with a kiss on everyone cheek. “ Kaja Cheong Doong oppa Chi hoo oppa” Cheong Doong oppa went to get his car while Chi hoon oppa and I follow him

“ I shot gun to the front! “ I ran to the car without waiting for Chi hoon oppa reply

“ YAH! You cheated” Chi hoon oppa shouted

“Mehrong! You are slow “ Chi hoon glared at me and I started to do agyeo on him which he immediately soften. Cheong doong oppa just giggled at out cuteness.

“Let’s GO GO GO” I sang out as Cheong Doong oppa drove off.

We reached Chae Rin unnie boutique in a few minutes due to oppa speeding.

“Annyeong unnie deul “ I exclaimed.

They immediately stopped what they were doing and looked up.

“OH MA GAD” Chae Rin unnie exclaimed and run to hug me “ Aigoo you are so cute”

I beamed at unnie and hugged all my unnies and ran to hugged my best friend Minji for along time.

“Okay enough hugging “ Chae Rin unnie ruined the moment ‘ Chi Hoonie and Jae Rinnie go and change Bommie unnie will helped you guys” We nooded our head and set off. Since Chi hoon oppa is infront of me I immediately jump onto his back which he automatically started to piggyback me to the changing room making Cheong Doong oppa and unnie deul to chuckle at our closeness and cuteness.

Even though they were taking photoshoot, there is still many customer coming in and out of the store. Customer will stop by the side for a while to see the shoot. Infinite Sung jong and Sung yeol were one of the many customers that stop to look at us.

“Let’s take a break” Minji who is charged of photography exclaimed as Chi Hoon oppa and i went out of the set and roam around the shop to find something we like.

“Jae Rin ah~~~ Chi Hoon ah ~~~ Annyeong” Sungjong wave at us.

“Oppa/Hyung  Annyeong” Both of us exclaimed and walked toward him

“Why are you guys here “ Sung jong oppa asked while chi hoon oppa and I point to the set and said “Photo shoot… duh”

“ Do you like anything here oppa?” I asked “ I know what suits you the most “ I cheekily grin and point to the girls’ session “ These will suit you since you love girl group dance so much “

“ YAH!” Sungjong glared at me which I just chuckled

“ Ahem!” The tall guys with baby fats coughed and nudged him “ Yah ! Sungjong ah introduced me”

“Alright! Alright! Sung yeol hyung this is Jae Rin and Chi Hoon” He pointed at us “ Jae Rin and Chi Hoon this is my hyung , Sung Yeol.”

“ Nice to meet you “ The three of us said together.

Sung Yeol’s phone rang  “ We are at 21street boutique…. Okay we will go now” Sung Yeol oppa hang up “ Sung jong ah we got to go … erh … they need us “he then turned to us “ it’s nice to meet you… hope we can hang out again soon. Oh please called me oppa or hyung araso. Annyeong!” He then dragged SungJong out of the store.

We continued our photo shoot for another few hours. Once we finished, we immediately went home since appa told us to prepare for school, so we don’t have to go to A+ to work.

 

At Night ….

Aish why do we have to go to school. I wish the annoying queenkas are not there.

*Yawn* whatever if they there to mess with us, I will show them the wrath of JAEI … I should sleep if I don’t want to get scolding from Appa. He is quite scary when he is angered so good BAM ~~~~ I took my baby pooh from the sideand hugged it to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Author corner 

 

Sorry for the short update =C

Mind totally went blank

but then hope you guys like it

Do you think its is too fast?? 

and i decided to change the title from untitled

to Will my life get any better

or maybe you can give me some ideas ??