Chapter 8: How we met ~~~~~

Will my life get any better?

 

 

 

2 Months ago……

 

Author pov

 

Jae Rin and the rest of the D.A just came back from America after 4 years of living there.

‘I wonder the street of seoul changes this past 4 years?’ She thought and started to change into this.

 

“Appa I’m going out !” She exclaimed while appa walked to the living room.

“ Where are you going ?” He asked her curiously.

“I’m going to walk around the street of Seoul to see if anything have change.” She replied.

“Araso just be careful. It’s either you come back here before 12 or go to A+ and I will drive you home.” Ji hoon Appa told her.

“Mhmm Kay Appa see you soon and Bye!” She pecked him and ran out of the house.

 

‘Hmm Seoul didn’t change one bit.’ Jae Rin thought, ‘ Only a few changes like opening of new shop and all.’

She continue to walk around the street when the man infront of her did not notice that he had dropped his wallet.

‘Aish is he serious?’ Jae Rin picked up the wallet and run after him, ‘I’m glad I’m not wearing heels.’

“Yah!” She finally caught up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

“ What do you want?” He asked coldly.

“Jeez just want to return you your wallet…. Don’t have to be so rude.” Jae Rin replied him coldly, handed him his wallet and turned away.

 

End of Author POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

L POV

 

I was walking on the street of seoul when I was tapped by a beautiful girl.

“What do you want?” I asked her coldly.

“Jeez just want to return you your wallet… Don’t have to be so rude.” She replied me coldly, handed me my wallet and turned away.

 

“Wait, I’m sorry for being rude” I caught up to her and apologised. “I am just having a bad day and all.”

She nodded her head, “It’s okay, everyone had it’s up and down.” She smiled at me. ‘I like her smile’

“ Erm I know it’s rude but where are you going?” I asked her curiously.

“Oh I’m just walking around the street of Seoul to see if anything has changed here after coming back after a few years.” She replied

“You just came back?” I asked and she nodded her head “ Yup I just came back from US, I stay there for 4 years and I’m finally back.”  She grinned at me.

“My name is Myungsoo or L nice to meet you.” I introduced to her.

“My name is Jae Rin, nice to meet you.” She beamed at me and introduce herself.

“Do you want to get to know each other more?” I asked and she nodded her head.

We then walk to the 4nia café to know each other better.

“What do you want to drink?” I asked “Green Milk Tea” She replied me.

After getting to know each other, It was soon 8pm, I decided to ask her where she is going or maybe I have the chance to send her home.

“Where are you going? I can send you there?” I offered her.

“I’m going to A+” She replied casually. “I have to work” She grinned at me.

‘Did she work there as some ….’ I thought.

“No I don’t work there as some waitress and all okay?” She looked at me.

“Sorry” I apologised.

“It’s okay… A+ is an underground club, where most young adults, teenagers went there to hang out and some of them just went there to look for girls for pleasure” She said and I wonder how does she know.

“I have been there ever since I was 14 and I have seen so many episodes of disgusting scene there and even when I went to US I still witness all those scenes.” She shrugged.

“A+ is pure though we don’t allow drugs dealing in there.” She stared at the front. “Oh and if you are wondering, I worked there as the DJ.” She smile at me.

“You are really something … how do you know what I am thinking?” She shrugged and replied “ I have six sense I guess… keke”

“I will send you there” I said and she exclaimed “ Let’s go go go ~~~~” I chuckled at her cuteness.

 

Back to Now ~~~~~~

 

“And that’s how we met Hyung deul “I smile at them.

“So she is basically here every day? “ Junhyung hyung asked “Is that why you always suggest to go to A+ when they asked huh?”

I rubbed my head sheepishly and nodded.

“Come on let’s go in and Party !!!!” Dongwoo hyung shouted.

When everyone got in, We walked to the VIP section that MBLAQ Hyungs reserved for us. And I saw Jae Hyun Hyung and Chi hoon on stage getting ready for the night performance. ‘Where is Jae Rin?’

“Yah! Who are you looking for?” Sung Yeol hyung asked.

“No one you should know.” I replied. “No need to be all snarky at me” He grumbled.

 

“Hey Y’all tonight we will have a rap battle going on …. Since it had been so long since we have it.” Jae Hyun started to MC, “ So who wanted to start first?” He exclaimed.

A cocky looking guy came up the stage and said “ ME!”

MIR Hyung came up the stage to battle. ‘Wow I didn’t know that Mir Hyung can rap so beastly’ I thought but then the cocky guy started to insult Mir Hyung through rapping which anger Hyung but was pulled back by Seung ho hyung.

Jun Hyung hyung saw that and decided to help Mir hyung and started to rap about how he is such a loser and should not rap with vulgarities and all. But in the end he was also angered by what he said about him and was pull back by Doo Joon hyung.

“Yah! If you want to rap, rap properly!” A girl shouted and walked up to the stage and the girl is …..  

 

End of L POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Author note:

Sorry for not updating for the past weeks , having exam and all

Plus i have some writer block 
Hope you like the chapter

and thank you for the new subscribers please do comment so that i can improve

 

<3 Piscesdog

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~