Chapter 14 Lonely

Will my life get any better?

 

Chapter 14 Lonely

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

While walking into the cafeteria, the fangirls did it again and I looked at them annoyed Byunghun oppa saw it and just chuckled.

I nudged his stomach, “Yah! Why did you did that for?” He asked pouting.

“You laughed at me” I stated coldly which he ruffled my hair and I groaned and fixed it.

“Yah! Jae Rin ah why is that guy over there glaring at me?” He asked me while I looked at where he is glancing and saw Myungsoo oppa glaring at him and his arm on my shoulder.

“May be is because your arm is around my shoulder .” I stated and he replied “Is he your b...” before he finshed saying I cut him off immediately, “NO! he is not … Im just his friend that’s all.” I stated bitterly and he just patted my back knowing that I doesn’t want to ask anymore which he gladly nodded his head.

“What do you want to eat? I buy it for you.” He asked, knowing that food can make me happy quickly. “ I want BimBimbap!” I told him and he walked off to buy us food while the rest walked off leaving me and Hyunmi unnie sitting there.

“What’s wrong Jae Rinnie tell unnie maybe I can help you.” She moved next to me and I told her every thing.

“He is jealous Jae Rin ah…” Unnie Chuckled. “ But I’m just his friend… why will he be jealous.” I stated.

“You will know it sooner or later.”She said and I started to pout.

A few minute later Byunghun oppa brought my food infront of me and I started to eat without waiting for them. Soon I was finished and I excused myself since I need to think alone. I walked out of the cafeteria and decided to go to the private music room.

While walking I knew that someone is following me so when I walked into the music room the person also walked in and I turned and faced him.

“Why are you following me?” I asked him.

“I just want to talk to you since you left the school early yesterday.” He answered.

I nodded and went to the cabinet on the side and opened it annd took out my precious guitar that I have kept it here since I was 14.

I started to tune it and played some notes.

“You know how to play a guitar” Myungsoo oppa asked and I nodded my head.

‘The only way to lose that feeling is to distance myself from him.’ I thought and started to play a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zi8r2TQm_k

Lonely

Jigeum naega haneun yaegi
Neol apeuge halji molla
Ama nal jukdorok miwohage doel kkeoya
Naega yejeon gatji antadeon ne mal
Modu teullin mareun aniya
Nado byeonhaebeorin naega nat seolgimanhae

Neomu chakhan neonde neon geudaeroinde Oh
I don't know I don't know
Naega wae ireoneunji
Geutorok saranghaenneunde neon yeogi inneunde Oh
I don't know
Ije nal chatgo sipeo

Baby I'm sorry neowa isseodo nan lonely
Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa
Ireon motnan nal yongseohae
I'm sorry ige neowa naui story
Sarangiran naegen gwabunhanga bwa
Ne gyeote isseodo

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Nega jalmotan ge anya
Naega isanghan geoya
Imi orae jeonbuteo nan junbi haenna bwa ibyeoreul
Jeongmal jalhaejugo sipeonneunde
Hapil sarang apeseoneun wae
Ireoke haneobsi jagajigo oerounji

Neomu chakhan neonde neon geudaeroinde Oh
I don't know I don't know
Naega wae ireoneunji
Geutorok saranghaenneunde neon yeogi inneunde Oh
I don't know
Ije nal chatgo sipeo

Baby I'm sorry neowa isseodo nan lonely
Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa
Ireon motnan nal yongseohae
I'm sorry ige neowa naui story
Sarangiran naegen gwabunhanga bwa
Ne gyeote isseodo

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

Cuz I'm just another girl
I bami werowo nan
Deoneun gyeondil su eobseo good bye
Cuz I'm just another girl
Neomuna werowo
Jigeum ne gyeote isseodo baby I'm so lonely

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely.

 

I finished the songs and heard clapping from Myungsoo oppa, “I don’t know you can sing so well… we should play and sing together sometimes” I nodded at him and smile sadly.

‘next time right.’ I stood up and walked out of the music room and back to class since the bell has rang.

 

 

 

End of Jae Rin POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

L POV

 

‘Why is she acting so cold around me?’ I thought ‘Did I do something wrong?’

 

For the next two days, She has been either avoiding me or when we talked it is just short answer.

‘Aish!’ It’s Thursday night and I still can’t sleep I decided too sit at the balcony and thought what have I done wrong.

“It’s late why aren’t you sleeping.”I turned around and saw Junhyung hyung.

“Nothing hyung …. I’m just thinking…”I stared at the moon.

“Thinking of what?” Junhyung hyung asked.

“Thinking what I have done wrong….”I said while Junhyung hyung looked at me confused urging me to continue. “ I don’t know what I have done wrong that made Jae Rin cold to me … Hyung I don’t know what to do….” I said what’s on my mind.

“So that’s why you are so out of it this past two days.” He nodded his head in understanding.

“I talked to her tommorow it’s that okay.” Junhyung hyung comforted me and I nodded at him, “ Thanks hyung!”

“Now go to bed!” I nodded at him and greet him goodnight and walked towards my bed and sleep.

 

End of L POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

Today it’s the day I will meet oppa again, I’m really excited. I started to prepare what to wear and finally found something I like. I wear this since Chaerinnie unnie told me to wear heels.

I walked down the stairs and waited for the other oppas to be ready since hyunmi unnie and I already done.

SKIP to school.

While walking into the classroom, everyone was looking at how Chihoon oppa and I was dressing. Chihoon oppa was wearing this . Since it’s Friday we were let off early, We bid goodbye to Teentop and the rest of D.A during lunch, and we walked toward CheonDoong oppa who was seating with Infinite and Beast oppas.

Chi hoon oppa know that I doesn’t want to talk so he walk up to them while I was behind him.

“Hyung are you going to bring us there?” Chihoon oppa asked.

“Yup” He answered Chi hoon oppa and saw me behind him and turned back to them and said “ Have to go now … See you guys later.” He stood up and walked away from them and I caught Myungsoo oppa looking at me sadly. I then walked out of the cafeteria with the oppa deul walking behind me. This time I sat at the back of the car while looking outside the window sighing.

‘Why does it hurt so much…’ I sighed not knowing that Chi hoon oppa and Cheondoong oppa caught me sighing.

When we reached Chi hoon oppa and cheon doong oppa walked out of the car and into the boutique while I trailed behind them.

While working, the 2NE1 unnie caught up with my mood and decided to do silly things to make me smile. They did it when dara did this

     

I started to laugh at her silly moves which Cheon Doong oppa and Chi hoon oppa was glad about it since they haven’t seen her smile since she met the Dare incidents.

During the break, Minji walked towards me and sat beside me and patted my head and asked what happen while Cheondoong oppa told the rest of 2NE1 what happen the past few days. I told Minji how hurt I felt when Myungsoo said that we are friends only and I have distant from him but was cut off when Dara and Bommie unnie held up my right hand and took of the glove which shocked Minji.

“Yah ! What happen?!” She shouted

“Erm I punch the mirror….” I trailed off ‘ Minji is going on to a protective mode….” The rest of us thought.

“DARES….and yeah …” I nodded as ChaeRin unnie explained to minji.

“Pabo … You should call me and talked. “ Minji lightly push my head as I pout

“Araso next time I will called.”I promised.

“We are done for today but you guys has to come by tomorrow alright?” Chi hoon oppa and I nodded our head as we head out and wave good bye.

When we reach outside, I saw a man leaning the car waiting for someone.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hey guys ... sorry for not updating >~<

Hope there is some comments that can help me improve

 

<3 Piscesdog