Chapter 20 Hey Playboy

Will my life get any better?

 

Chapter 20

 

 

 

L POV

 

 

 

‘She is finally my girlfriend’ I thought happily ‘I can’t believe it. ‘

I smiled at her as she turned to me and smile sweetly at me

‘I’m so lucky to have her as my girlfriend.’ I beam in happiness ‘she is really beautiful I still can’t forget when she starts to model for Chaerin noona clothings. She is so natural.’

“Aegi ah~~~ You are really natural you know that…” I stated and she looked at me confused.

“When you are modelling you are really natural… I’m jealous of Chi hoon” Which Jae Rin giggle at me.

“Yah you can also model with us since I think they are looking for a model and soon one of them will text me and asked you to join.” She told me.

“Hahahas… if there is the chances I want to take couple shots with you.” I held her hand tight and beam at her which she just chuckle.

On the way back to A+, we are teasing each other and the air around us are comfortable. When we step into the club everyone was looking at us with teasing glance and I’m sure I saw Junhyung hyung smirking at me.

“Yah why is Junhyung oppa smirking at us?” JaeRinnie asked.

“Mollayo but I think they have found out about us.” I told her.

“Let’s go to my room oppa…?”I nodded at her and carry the clothes that I buy for her into her room.

I sat on her bed and looked at her as she started to choose her clubbing clothes. I felt so invisible as she started to ignore me so when she passed by me I pulled her into my lap which shocked the hell out of her as she squealed and hug my neck.

“Yah! You scared me Oppa~~~” She whined at me and I opened my legs so she can sit in between them.

There was silence as she started playing with my fingers.

“Oppa Should we tell them that we are dating especially Junhyung oppa.” She asked as I buried my head onto her neck and kissed it.

“Yeah we should do that, I think your oppa should know first plus I promised him that I will tell him first once we are together since he encouraged me to do so.” I told her.

“Oppa also encouraged me too.” She replied back.

“I’m going to get Junhyung oppa.” She stood up and I nodded at her.

A few minutes later Junhyung hyung came in and sat on Jae Rin study chair as Jae rin came and sat beside me.

“Oppa/Hyung we are together.” Jae Rinnie and I said together. Junhyung hyung just looked at us with a straight face which made us nervous as Jae Rin started to grab onto my hand.

“I know it since after lunch, I saw you pecking my sister cheek.” Junhyung hyung smirked at us which instantly made Jae Rin blushes remembering today incidents.

“And you guys are not really secretive almost everyone knows plus Chi hoon told us that you guys are flirting with each other before and after of the photoshoot.

The two of us blushes at that.

“Get out I need to prepare for tonight.” Jae Rin push the two of us out but I pulled her in for a passionate kiss before letting her go making her blush.

After walking out the door, Junhyung was leaning against the wall smirking at me.

“Good job … but then hurt her you die” He glared at me while I gulped nervously and nodded quickly he patted my back and we walked to the front of the club.

 

 

 

End of L POV

 

 

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

 

“Get out I need to prepare for tonight.”I pushed them out of the door but was suddenly pulled into a passionate kiss by Myungsoo Oppa. When he pulled away and walked out of my room leaving me standing there blushing and stunned.

I then went to my bathroom and shower and chooses this and changes it. I decided to put some make-up on.After that I got out of the room and walked to the main place of the club. I walked to the stage instead and checking everything before walking down and was going toward Myungsoo oppa but was pulled back by Hyunmi unnie.

“Jae Rinnie ~~~” She used agyeo on me but I can sense that she is not in a good mood.

“Why unnie?” I asked.

“Can you perform with me later?” She asked and I nodded “ Sure, it’s a long time since we perform together. What do you want to perform?” I asked her  and she whispered in my ear which I nodded in return.

Caleb oppa is talking with infinite so I walked to his side.

“Maknae oppa!” I called out for him but was immediately pulled into Myungsoo oppa side.

“Yeah?” He asked while Myungsoo oppa put his hand on my waist.

“Hyunmi unnie and I are performing later.” I walked toward him and whispered the song and he nodded .

 “What are you going to perform later?” Myungsoo oppa asked.

“Hehehe you will know it later” I teased and went to prepare for the song with unnie.

 

A few hours later…

“Alright today we will have a special performance….” Jaehyun oppa announced “ Let’s welcome Jaei and Hyunmi!” The crowd cheered as Hamin oppa placed the chairs for us.

We sat on the chair and get ready for the music to start.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZDSOatMY8

 

[JAEI]Lеt's gο
D.A.R.K.A.N.G.E.L, D.A!
Baby ѕtοр breakin' mу heart (oh nο)
Yου heard mе? Nο more next time!
I hope уου gοt thаt boy

Hey girls, It's gon' bе alright
Hey boys, Better mаkе іt rіght
Hey girls, Wе gοt ya back

[Hyunmi] malhaji anha dο alsu itda haet janha
nae mam eotteonji, neon algo іt getji
geuraeseo midgo chamgo gidaryeotji
honja duji anhget dago haet janha
yaksok haesseotji, songarak georeotji
geureonde wae tto geojitmareul hae

sarang handa neun mal geuri eoryeobni
hanmadi marimyeon dweneun geol
neo jakku byeonhae ga, nado ijen jogeum jichyeo ga Oh Oh
shigani galsurok deo moreu gesseo
joha jilsurok naneun deo apeunde
(Whу уου trippin' boy) nal jom barabwa

[All] Oh Ma Boy ~ Oh Ma Boy ~Baby
niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa
Oh Ma Boy ~ Oh Ma Boy ~Baby
niga eotteohke nae mameul ara, Don't lеt mе down Boy

[JAEI]neottaemune naega michyeo whу try'n play games wіth mе?
neoro inhae haru edo naneun myeot beonsshik, UP & DOWN
Don't lеt mе down, nan ureo mae ilbam
(Nο, Nο) Stοр breakin' ma heart

neoneun nae gibun dο moreugo nun dollyeo
I gοt whаt уου lookin' fοr
han nun paljima, ige nae majimak
gyeong gο (oh, nο) Thіѕ gon' bе thе last time

[Hyunmi] sarang handa neun mal geuri eoryeobni
hanmadi marimyeon dweneun geol

neo jakku byeonhae ga, nado ijen jogeum jichyeo ga Oh Oh
shigani galsurok deo moreu gesseo
joha jilsurok naneun deo apeunde
(Whу уου trippin' boy) nal jom barabwa

[All]Oh Ma Boy ~ Oh Ma Boy ~Baby
niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa
Oh Ma Boy ~ Oh Ma Boy ~Baby
niga eotteohke nae mameul ara, Don't lеt mе down Boy

[Hyunmi] Woo Boy, deo joha jil surok
Woo Boy apeun nae mameul ani neo
nae mame jageun soksagim, ttaeron nareul boneun ttaddeut han nungil
geugeo hanamyeon dwe, ojik neoman wonhae
ajik dο neoman nae mam moreu janha

[All]Oh Ma Boy ~ Oh Ma Boy ~Baby
niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa
Oh Ma Boy ~ Oh Ma Boy ~Baby
niga eotteohke nae mameul ara, Don't lеt mе down Boy

Don't lеt mе down Boy
Ma Boy

 

After finish the performance I can sense that something goes wrong with unnie relationship so I whispered in unnie ear to tell her something and she nodded immediately as I walked to Maknae oppa and told him we are performing another song he nodded and change it.

Soon the intro started and I put the microphone on my mouth and started.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he2Dp1iRXH0

 

[JAEI]
hey playboy
its about time
and your time's up
I had to do this one for my girls you know
sometimes you gotta act like you don't care
that's the only way you boys learn

[JAEI]
ni otgise mudeun ripseutigeun naneun jeoldaero yongseomotae
maeil harue susipbeon kkeojyeoinneun haendeupon
byeonhaji anheulgeotman gata oh oh

[HYUNMI]
geujeo chinguraneun sumanheun yeojachingu
nal ttokgachi saenggakhajima I won't let it by
ije nimamdaerohae nan miryeoneul beorillae
hanttae jeongmal saranghaenneunde oh

[JAEI]
gakkeumssik sul chwihae jeonhwalgeoreo jigeumeun saebyeok daseossiban
neon tto dareun yeojaui ireumeul bulleo no

[HYUNMI]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
cause I don't care e e e e e e
cause I don't care e e e e e e

[JAEI]
cause I don't care e e e e e e
cause I don't care e e e e e e
Boy I don't care


[JAEI]
dareun yeojadeurui darireul humchyeoboneun
niga neomuneomu hansimhae
maeil ppaenonneun keopeulling na mollae han sogaeting
deoisang motchameulgeotgata oh oh oh

[HYUNMI]
neon jeoldae aniraneun sumanheun nauichingu
neon neukdaeran chingudeulkkaji tailleotjiman
charari holgabunhae neoege nan gwabunhae
nae sarangira mideonneunde oh oh

[JAEI]
oneuldo bappeudago malhaneun neo hoksina jeonhwahaebwatjiman
yeoksi dwieseon yeoja useumsoriga deullyeo oh no

[HYUNMI]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
cause I don't care e e e e e e
cause I don't care e e e e e e

[HYUNMI]
cause I don't care e e e e e e
cause I don't care e e e e e e
Boy I don't care

[JAEI]
nan neottaeme ulmyeo jisaedeon bameul gieokhae boy
deo huhoehal neol saenggakhani mami swiwonne boy
nal nochigin akkapgo gatgien sisihajannni
isseulttae jalhaji neo wae ijewa maedallini

[JAEI]
sogajun geojitmalmanhaedo subaekbeon
oneul ihuro nan namja ullineun bad girl
ijen nunmul hanbangul eobsi neol biuseo
sarangiran geim sok loser
mureupkkurko jabeul su inni
anim nun apeseo dangjang kkeojyeo

[HYUNMI]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
cause I don't care e e e e e e
cause I don't care e e e e e e
cause I don't care e e e e e e
cause I don't care e e e e e e
Boy I don't care

 

After that everyone cheer as I place the mic to my mouth and said “PARTY TIME!” They cheered as Caleb oppa put on some music as the crowd start to dance .

Hyunmi and I made our way to the guys as Myungsoo immediately went to my side and started hugging me and whispered into my ears.

“Nice performance babe” He whispered and kissed my ear then my cheek while I just nodded at him.

“Nice body wave there Dongsaeng~~~” Junhyung oppa teased me as I scowed at him when he continue. “You know that Myungsoo was glaring at every guy that is staring at you right?” He teased again.

“Is that why you are hugging me so tight right now?” I asked as he nodded his head cutely and I peck his lip.

I was looking around when I saw a guy grabbing Hyunmi unnie arm pulling her to somewhere.

My eyes darkened as I follow where they are walking. I immediately went to the crowd that Hyunmi unnie was surrounded.

“Yah do you think you can just call and break up with me ?” The man wanted to slap unnie but before he can slap her I immediately ran forward and grab his arm and sneer at him.

“What the hell do you think you are doing to my unnie?” I glared at him

“What ever I’m doing doesn’t concern you !” He spatted.

“Tsk.. Of course it concern me !” I smirked at him.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY !” He practically scream in my face.

“Jae stop it I can handle it!” Hyunmi pulled me while I looked at her.

“I know you have hiding something from us … Unnie you know that I care a lot and I’m one of them that can’t stand  GUY BEATING UP GIRLS THINKING THAT WE ARE WEAK!” I Growled at them

The man that wanted to slap unnie whose arm is still with me smirked and said.

“Girls are toys” He spatted “Toys that we MEN PLAYED WITH!” He glanced at unnie and said “Oh you are crying… do you think that we will last forever? I’m just playing with you .”

With that I twisted his arm and pushed him to the dance floor while his friends surrounded me and unnie.

“SO YOU THINK GIRLS ARE TOYS?” I shouted so loud that the music stop and everyone eyes are on us including D.A, Infinite, BEAST, MBLAQ, TeenTop and B.A.P .

I pushed him to his friends and smirked at him. “ Then I will show you how the toys can play!” I spatted “And make sure you will regret for thinking that.”

He started the first punch and I dodged easily while pushing unnie to the stage and I started fighting the Boys. One of his friends started to kick for my stomach but I blocked it and twisted his leg and throw him to his friends. I went for the Guy that played with my unnie and spin kicked in his face making him drop down. Soon all of them were down and I step on his stomach with me heels on and sneer.

“You do know you are messing with the wrong person right?” I sneer at him “You mess with D.A … D.A mess with you and let me tell you something.” I paused and looked around to see that Infinite and D.A had surrounded us while unnie was comforted by 2NE1 who I didn’t know that they have come. CL unnie just nodded and me which tell me to carry on.

“ You not only have to handle me for playing with my unnie!” I grabbed his collar and pulled him up.

“You also have to handle her Brother” I waved for Hamin oppa to come forward. “And the GANGS!” He gulped as Hamin pulled him towards him and dragged him to the training room while the rest of D.A grabbed their friends and do the same.