Chapter 13 : He’s So Dead

Will my life get any better?

 

Chapter 13 : He’s So Dead

 

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

 

D.A and I was in the car on the way to school, I decided to wear a glove to cover my bandages, since I know there will be a lot of questions throw to me if they saw it.

We got out of the car and as usual there is so much screaming all over the place.

‘WTH! When are they gonna ing stop!’

“Aish” I started to walk off to my classroom with Chi Hoon oppa.

He started talking about yesterday and he used English to avoid people from hearing it.

Jae Rin ah~~~~” He whined while I looked at him blankly urging him to continue.

Tell me what happen yesterday~~~~” He whined again which I rolled my eyes as I saw a few fangirls of his started squealing which I glared at them making them shut their mouth.

Well I saw them fighting Teen Top and I can’t do nothing since the maknaes are being held and you know they are important to us so Minjae oppa and I started to fight them.” I paused “ But then when everyone is all down, the leader decided to play dirty” I growled. “He grabbed me and pulled out his knife and place it on my neck. But I got out of it and kick it away… When they say that he is from the DARE…” I whispered “ I lost it oppa… Every thing just came to be like it just happen yesterday and without knowing, I just punch the hell of him until Minjae Oppa stop me then I snapped out of it…” I looked down while he pat my back softly.

Don’t worry Hyung was part of us … we will take revenge so smile.” He push my lips up which made me smile.

“ What are you guys talking about?” Sungjong oppa asked.

“Nothing you should know.” I said.

He pouted while I chuckled at him.

“All right class please settle down… We have some new transfer students.” Mr Kwon said.

‘What the hell is he doing here?’ I turned my head to Chi hoon oppa with a confused look while he did the same.

“Erm Ssam …. Who are you ???” A girl who is barely covering her body said with a flirty tone which definitely made him shivered in fright.

“Damn if Chaerinnie unnie heard about it I bet the girl is going down.” I whispered to Chi hoon oppa which he chuckled and nodded his head.

“I’m Mr Kwon your new homeroom teacher.” He smirked which made a lot of girl squealed.

“Okay transfer students please come in.” HE called out.

Three hot boys walked in and you guessed it … It’s TeenTop Chunji, Ljoe and Niel.

“Hi I am Chunji”He smile and winked making all the girls squeal in delight.

“I am Niel” Niel greet them with a smile.

“I’m Ljoe” He coldly said which make me smirked ‘Cold as always’

“ Alright Niel Sit beside Sungjong … Please raise up your hand Sung jong “ Mr Kwon said and Sung jong raised up his hand.

“Ljoe and Chunji can sit infront of Jae Rin and Chi hoon… Please raised up your hand.” Which only Chi hoon oppa did it while I just smirked at Mr Kwon.

The trio then walked to their sit and the five of us, Chunji, Ljoe, Niel , Chi hoon oppa and I do our handshakes, which made the class confused.

“Okay let’s start our lesson alright.” He winked and smile at the class which made the girls squeal again.

“He is so dead I tell you.” I whispered and Chunji, Ljoe, Niel and Chihoon oppa chuckled.

After class end, Sungjong walked to us and asked “Wanna go for lunch with us?”

“Nah I have to show them around.” I bluntly stated and he nodded his head and turned around with a frown and walked out to meet Infinite.

 When all the students had left I nodded Chi hoon oppa to close all the door and locked it.

“YAH! KWON JI YONG! What the hell are you doing here?” I shouted.

“Teaching?” I scoffed. “ When do you start to teach? You hate studying from what I heard from Chae Rin unnie.” He just shrugged.

I looked at the three teen top members and Chi hoon oppa and we started to smirk.

“Why are you guys smirking?” We shrugged our shoulders. “ I know that smirk of yours L.Joe and Jaei… It means you guys are up to something.”

“I’m glad you know about it JingYo oppa” I smirked and continued. “ You know you are dead right.”

“How can I be dead when I’m of the top gangsters in South Korea.” He boast. “ Plus teen top is under us Big Bang.” He stated. “ And I can do anything I want to them if the dare to do something to me.” Which make the three Teentop member back down immediately.

“But oppa did you forget I’m not under you.”I stated which he nodded his head.

“Oppa You are really dead you know?” I smirked “ Once Chae Rin unnie heard about your flirting with the female students in class….” I paused which made his eyes widened in panic, “ What do you think will happen to you?” I chuckled.

“You have no prove!” He proudly stated which I chuckle and slowly took out my phone from my pocket and played the video immediately, he tried to snatch it from me but I was quick enough to pulled it back. “Oh Oppa, you know I’m working at 21Boutique on Friday right, you have two more days to make me change my mind.” He stood there stunned and speechless while I tooked a photo of it and walked off the classroom with ChiHoon oppa and the trio laughing.

“Wow Daebak! I never seen him so speechless before!” Byunghun oppa slung his arm on my shoulder as we walked down the hallway.

“Yeah how do you do that?” Chunji and Niel asked.

“Find his weakness …duhh~~~” Chihoon oppa and I said.

“How do you know what is his weakness?” ByungHun oppa asked.

The rest of Teentop and D.A was behind us.

“Easy …. Chi hoon oppa and I both are working for ChaeRin unnie as a model therefore we see her almost everyday. We have seen Chae rin unnie ignoring him while he begged for forgiveness… and later I found out from Bommie unnie that Jingyo oppa flirt with some girls and got caught so his weakness is Chae Rin unnie.” I looked at them.

“Yah Jae Rin ah What happen?” Hamin oppa and Hyunmi unnie asked together.

“Oh nothing serious, Jingyo oppa become our homeroom teacher and flirt with the student in class got caught by us five and got threatened by me” I chuckled evilly.

Which they caught on immedaitely and asked for the evidence, I pulled out my phone and send them the video.

“So next time if he threaten you , threaten him back with the video that you are going to show it to Chae Rin unnie.” I smirked which the maknae immediately thank me.

“Let’s go to the cafeteria, I need to eat something since I skip breakfast.” I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

End of Jae Rin POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

        

L POV

 

During lunch hour, Infinite and Beast was sitting on the cafeteria waiting for Sungjong and CheonDoong hyung and Mir Hyung since D.A was touring their friends that joined my class.

Sungjong walked in with a frown and sat beside me and Junhyung hyung.

“Yah What’s wrong ?” I nudged him.

“Jae Rin is ignoring me … She was talking with the transfer students and they know each other.”  He pouted and I started to frown. We bought our lunch and started eating. Suddenly there was a huge commotion and all of us looked up. Jae Rin and her friends was walking into the cafeterior and a guy with purple hair with his hand hung around her shoulder.

‘Aish what the hell is that guy doing?” I clenched my fist in anger. ‘Why did she not shrugged his hand off? Am I jealous? Does he like her?’ I thought as I glared at him angrily.

Junhyung hyung pat my back and said “ Don’t be too jealous.” I nodded my head and the rest of my friends stared at me and I looked back at them with a ‘What ‘ Look.

“They are just friends if you are wondering.” Cheondoong hyung stated and smile at me knowingly. “ And no he is not her boyfriend.” He looked at Junhyung hyung and said.

“How do you know what we are thinking?” We asked.

“Well your facial expression said everything .” He shrugged it off.

Mir and Cheondoong hyung then sit beside us and we started talking.

“So about the letter?” CheonDoong hyung asked Junhyung hyung, “What is it about?”

“She want explaination and we decided to meet on Friday so I can explain it to her.” Cheondoong nodded his head and thought for a while but was cut off by Mir Hyung.

“Jae Rin is working on Friday after school if I’m not wrong…” He stated.

‘How many job is she taking? Does she need money?’ I thought.

“No she doesn’t need money,” Thunder hyung said, “ She is just helping my noona friend’s shop that’s all.”

“Where is she working then … so I can bring her to the café after work.” Junhyung hyung asked.

Before Thunder hyung or Mir hyung answered, Sungyeol hyung answered him “ 21Boutuque!”

Sungjong nodded and said “She worked there as a model with Chihoon.”

Thunder Hyung then said, “ She worked because she want to be independent and not relying on her father.”

“Our parents were dead …. Unless she is …” JunHyung hyung trailed off.

“Yup she was adopted by G.O hyung ‘s cousin.” We nodded and finish eating our lunch.

I saw Jae Rin stood up and walked away from her table and I immediately stood up and follow her.

I saw her turned into a music room and I walked in after her.

 

 

 

 

End of L POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Author note ~~~~

Hope you like it so far ~~~

 

~~~piscesdog<3