Chapter 19 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Will my life get any better?

 

CHAPTER 19

 

 

Junhyung POV

 

 

 

While walking up , I was in deep thought until Dongwoo snapped me out of it.

“Yah hyung what are you thinking?” Dongwoo asked.

“Nothing just about Jae Rin…” Dongwoo nodded.

“She seem so sad today … her eyes were a bit red…” He pointed out we opened the door and walked in.

“Yeah I have seen her eyes it’s like she having been crying today when I talked to her.”

“Who have been crying?” L asked.

“Erm…. Our Jae Rin” I told L.

“Why did she cry?” He asked anxiously. “Did I made her cry again?”

“Anio … her ex death anniversary…” L looked down.

“Is she okay?” He looked at us worriedly.

“Yes she is… but then… Come into my room L if you want to know what she feels.” I told L and Dongwoo patted him. “You should go and listen to what Hyung have to say.”

L  followed me into the room. “Sit down.” I told him as I took a seat on my study chair.

“Jae Rin told me how she feel  3 days ago at the café she said you have been giving her mixed signals … so she is trying to distant herself to avoid having any feeling s for you.” I looked at him.

“She have feelings for me?” L asked with his eyes widened and I nodded at him.

“I will confess to her soon hyung.” I nodded at him. “Be quick.” I said. “ Go to sleep there is school tomorrow.” I ordered him.

 

End of Junhyung pov

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

The next day in school, D.A and I went to school quite early and I went to our special class. Since it’s empty I choose the seat at the back near the window.

A few minutes later the bell rang, soon all of them were in the class room and Myungsoo oppa sat beside me as I looked out of the window. A few seconds later a paper were slide to the side of my table. I picked it up and read.

 

“Meet me at the garden during lunch.” I looked at him and wrote back.

“Change it to the music room.” I slide it to him and he replied back with and okay.

Class was boring and were teaching us about science. I was so bored that I started to took out my note book and started writing a few raps. Soon Science ended and our english teacher came in which I immediately laid down my head and started to sleep.

“YAH! Who are you to sleep in my class?” The english teacher shouted at me and slammed her hand on the desk.

I looked up at her lazily and looked at her. “Are you that good in english? Why are you sleeping in my class?”

I saw LJOE oppa sleeping and I pointed at him, “Why don’t you wake him up too?”

“Well because I just don’t feel like waking him up and I only want you to wake up.”She said.

“Please read what I wrote on the board.” She said as Myungsoo oppa looked at me worriedly.

“Bwoh yah?!  You want me to read Nursery rhyme? How old are we ? 3?” I spatted at her.

“Just read!” She screamed which woke up L Joe oppa.

Twinkle Twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle Twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are” I said it in English Fluently.

Is that all you got Ms Lee I think 3 years old can do better than this… please improve your english before coming to teach us.” I smirked at her. “You can’t even spell Diamond properly… you are just wasting our time. I don’t know how you get in to this school to teach .” I grinned at her sat back down on my seat and smirked at her.

She got embarrassed and ran out of the class.The rest looked at me and I looked back at them. “WHAT?!” They shook their head and left for early lunch.

I immediately stood out and left for the music room. While Myungsoo follow me, soon we reached the music room.

I walked to the sofa and sat down. “So what do you want to say?” I asked him and looked away.

“Jae Rinnie… I’m sorry I shouldn’t do this but…”He kneel infront of me and suddenly pulled into the hug. I tried to struggle but failed so I stayed there letting him hug me.

“I like you Jae Rin … ani... I love you” my eyes widened in shocked as he continued to confess. “ That day I said that because you are my friend is because I am afraid… I am afraid that you will reject me so…” I cut him off when I started hitting his chest continuously.

“You pabo… you should man up … didn’t you hear my rap before? I like bad boys soldier types… you should have more confidence…” I couldn’t continue as I started to sob happy tears.

“Jae Rin ah ~~~ Hajima~~~” He wiped off my tears as I started to sobbing.

“Jae Rin will you be my girlfriend?” Myungsoo oppa asked as I looked at him and nodded my head at him and shyly turned away.

He immdiately pulled me into a hug and pulled away and slowly leaned forward as I did the same.Soon our lips touched and we were kissing away but he pulled away with a red face and chuckled at me.

“Aigoo My girlfriend is blushing~~~~” He teased and I glared at him playfully and said. “You are blushing too~~~” I teased back.

We spent our lunch at the music room and decided to walk back to the classroom since homeroom is starting soon. We were sitting in the empty classroom with our seat together catching up with each other. Soon the bell rangs and the rest of them walked back to their seat.

“Hello class I’m Mr Kwon and I am your Homeroom teacher.” Jingyo oppa said as I just looked at him and turned to Ljoe and Chihoon oppa and said, “ Lock the door!”

“Yah Jae Rin ah ~~~ What do you want?” Mr kwon said.

“Why are you here?” I asked him.

“I got transferred to this class duhh~~~”Jingyo oppa replied as a matter of fact.

“Well let’s continued since I got cut off by someone… Since this is the special class, you guys will be having a training by me and my group.” He smirked at me while I just took out my phone and wave it around and said. “Two days have passed~~~”

He groaned and said. “What do you want from me?”

“Tell them who you really are… duh~~~” I replied. "And you got to treat us something~~~"

“Araso… Yoh What’s up Big bang leader G Dragon imnida.” He turned towards me and said, “Happy?”

I nodded at him and said “VERY” I chuckled and said “continue”

He started talking about training us with Bigbang and all and it’s an order from Rain appa.

I started to zone off as he then ended his speech and said. “We will start on next Monday.”

With that everyone start to lounge around, Myungsoo oppa put his arm around me and pulled me into his hug and started to mumble sweet things into my ears which made me giggles.

 

My phone vibrate and got a message from Minji

 

 

 

From:EroMinkki

Jae rin ah~~~

You and Chi hoon have to come later for an emergency photoshoot.

ChaeRin unnie got some new apparels.

*Squeals*

It’s our style ... so see you soon.

~~~Minkki

 

 

 

To:EroMinkki

Araso see you soon^~^

~~~Jae Rinnie

 

 

 

“Yah are you going to work???” Myungsoo oppa asked and I nodded at him which he pouted at me.

“You can come with me though how about that?”I suggested to him and he nodded at me and pecked me on the cheek which made me smile at him.

When the bell rang, I immediately stood up and pack my bag and walked towards Chihoon oppa with Myungsoo oppa walking beside me.

“Yah minkki called us to go for a emergency photoshoot.” I inform him.

“Mr kwon are you free now?” I turned toward Jingyo oppa and asked he nodded his head and asked. “Why?”

“We need to go to Chaerin unnie boutique” I smirked at him which he immediately replied.

“Araso I will bring you all there” He eagerly replied and urged us to follow him to the carpark.

 Myungsoo oppa and I got in the back while Chihoon oppa got on the front passenger seat. The whole journey there Myungsoo oppa was holding my hand tightly and leaning my head on his shoulder.

“You guys are here?!” Chaerin unnie shouted. “Thanks for coming even though it’s a last minute thing.”

She then turned to Jiyong oppa and asked “Why are you here?” She glared at her boyfriend.

“Yeobo…” he said but was cut of by Chaerin unnie. “Don’t you yeobo me!” She glared at him and I immediately pulled Myungsoo oppa inside to the studio and saw Minkki there.

“Annyeong Minkki” I hugged her and then pulled away. “What did he do again?”

“I don’t know you should asked Bommie unnie.” She stop and looked behind me and asked. “So… who is he? Your Boyfriend?” which made me blush immediately.

“Yeah Minji ah~~~ This is Myungsoo oppa.”She smiled at us as Myungsoo oppa back hug me.

“Finally… she has been talking about you this few days.” Minji told Myungsoo oppa and he just chuckle and peck my cheeks.

“Oh Jae Rinnie you are here? “ Bommie unnie took out a set of new apparel and passed it to me “Great go and change … Chi hoon has changed so it’s your turn … Then later I have to fixed your make up” which I groaned immediately.

I walked to the changing room unwillingly not forgetting to ask Myungsoo oppa to sit and wait for me. While in the changing room I can hear Chihoon oppa asking Myungsoo oppa to take care of me and protect me well if not the whole D.A will come and kick his which Myungsoo oppa promised him that he will because if he don’t he also have to face the wrath of Junhyung oppa.

“Yah stop questioning him” I looked at the mirror and nodded in approval of the clothes. Bommie unnie immediately pulled me to the dressing table and started applying make-up on me.

Soon I was done and Minji ask Chihoon oppa and I to go to the photoshoot area and start taking picture. Once in a while I can see that Myungsoo oppa was looking at me intently.

After a few hours, we were done and I was back in the arm of Myungsoo oppa.

“Jae Rin ah ~~~ You are really good” He praised me while I just chuckled at him.

“Oppa do you want to look at some clothes? I think they are your style and stop wearing plaids shirt.” I which he pouted at me.

I just peck his lips and ran to look for some clothes which the whole 2ne1 saw what we did.

“Yah Babe! Aegi Rin! Stop teasing me~~~” I immediately ran away but was caught immediately. With him hugging me and I looking at some clothes.

“Yah you guys should buy some couple clothes” Bommie unnie teased.

“Yeah we should buy some.” Myungsoo agreed and started picking out a few couple clothes and we started trying and soon Myungsoo oppa decided to buy everything we try which I refused at first.

When we decided to leave, I finally notice that Chi hoon oppa isn’t there.

“Where is Chihoon oppa?” I asked and Minji replied. “He went to A+ first.” We nodded and bid goodbye. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Thanks to aegyo_bom

i decided to update since i practically lost motivation in writing ....

i also start another story and one shot 

but i decide to only upload it once i finish with this...

<3 piscesdog