Chapter 5 : First Day of school

Will my life get any better?

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

Aish first day of school…. I’m glad that I don’t have to wear a uniform to school. All of D.A and MBLAQ doesn’t wear it because we doesn’t want it only a few special students doesn’t have to wear. So I choose to wear something stylish and I choose this for my first day of school.

Appa is not at the dining room when I walked to the dining room. Wonder where is he?

“ Jae Rin Ji hoon hyung won’t be here for one month.” Seung Ho oppa told me, “ He will be going to Japan to handle a few things there” he explained and I nodded my head.

MIR oppa drove Jae Hyun oppa, Chi hoon oppa and me while CheonDoong oppa drove Minjae oppa, Ha Min oppa and Hyun Mi unnie to school.

In a few minutes , we reached the school and saw a crowd of people but when oppa deul car drove into the school some of them started to crowd around their car. We got out of the car and people started murmuring about us and some started to scream for MIR oppa and Cheon Doong oppa’s name.

“WTF ! So annoying ! My ear is going to burst ! “ I whispered to Jae Hyun oppa and Chi Hoon oppa who only chuckled at me.

As we walked toward the school, Cheon Doong oppa and Mir oppa greet a group of guys by giving them hand shake and all.

“Woah you study here?” Sung yeol oppa exclaimed at Chi hoon oppa and I.

“ Are you serious  hyung? They did study here when they are 14 but transferred to US due to family reason.” Which we nodded at what Sung Jong  said.

“ Oppa we have to go to the office to get the timetables.” Before walking off Cheon Doong oppa grab hold of my arm and told us “ Sorry I forgot to tell you that we have your timetables which Ji hoon hyung pass to me.”

“ Aish!” I grabbed it and decided to looked for class but I was only blocked by a group of girls who wear altered their uniform that look like some .

“ YAH! Who are you to talk to MY THUNDER OPPA that way?” A girl shrieked in a high pitch voice.

I scoffed and roll my eyes.” Yah answer me are you mute?” She pushed me back roughly. D.A immediately walked to my side while Sung Jong oppa, Sung yeol oppa and their friends looked at me worriedly since this group of girl are the school bully/ Queenka, Cheon Doong oppa and Mir oppa just stood there knowing that I can handled them.

“ Hyung aren’t you gonna help her?” Cheong doong shooked his head and said  calmly“ She can handle it .”


“ One My name is JUNG JAE RIN. Two, who am I to talk to YOUR CHEON DOONG OPPA?” I scoffed at her  “ Please you don’t own MY CHEON DOONG OPPA.” I smirked at her and held her shoulder “ And Three, NEVER EVER I REPEAT PUSHED ME!” I glared at her.

“ What can you do to me, I’m Lee Min ah the School Queenka” I just stared at her like she is dumb. “ And my father is the school Principal so you better watch what you said to me I can get you expelled.” She pushed me again. I smirked at her “ You better wipe off your smirk and by the way stay away from Infinite, Beast and Mblaq oppa! Or else !” She warned me which I just shrugged and walked toward CheongDoong oppa and MIR oppa and pecked their cheeks. “ Or else what? I just pecked them”  making her stomped away in anger which I just chuckle at her stupidness.

‘ Annoying ’ I stared at her disappearing figure.

“ Tsk… is she always like that?” I looked at Cheon Doong oppa and Cheol Yong.  They just nod.

“ Yah Jae Rin ah you should tell her that your father owned this school!” Sung jong oppa told me. I just shrugged off and asked “ Can we go to class?” Sung jong nod and start to drag me and Chi hoon oppa to our class leaving the rest behind.

 

End of Jae Rin POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JunHyung POV

‘Is this girl serious? ain’t she afraid of the wrath of queenka. And she looked quite familiar to me though… aish did she just peck CheonDoong and Mir??? ‘

‘Hahaha the queenka got pissed off. Finally someone dared to fight back her. Is not that we are afraid of her, we just don’t want to waste our time and energy on something useless.’

‘Wait did Sung Jong just called her Jae Rin??? Is she my Baby sister Jae Rin??? Now that I looked closer she does resembled her.’ I started to zone off and not listen to whatever they said.

“ YAH! Yong Jun Hyung ! what are you thinking?” Doojoon exclaimed making the rest of infinite except Sung Jong , Beast , Cheon Doong and Mir and D.A to look at me, I just shake my head .

“You are thinking of your sister right?” Doo joon hyung said as I just sighed and nodded my head.

“I didn’t know that hyung has a sister” Woo Hyun exclaimed and every one looked so shocked.

In the end we skipped a few lesson which cause me to explain to them at the roof top.

 

“ When sung jong said her name, it just remember my baby sister and when I looked at her closely she really resembled my sister” I sighed telling them my feeling.

“Hyung if she is my cousin and your sister… will you tell her that you are her brother ?” Dong woo asked .

“Of Course! I have been looking for her ever since 7 years ago but she was adopted by some couple, I regret bringing her to the orphanage” Junhyung started to blame himself “I thought that bringing her there, she won’t suffer.”

“Jamkkan man-yo, What’s your sister full name?” Jae Hyun, Mir’s dongsaeng asked.

“ Yong Jae Rin is her name “ I replied and asked “ Why?”

“ She is your sister Hyung! Our Jae Rin is your freaking sister!” Jae Hyun exploaded “ Why did you leave her at the orphanage? Don’t you know that she had suffered a lot when she is there?”

I was shocked I didn’t know that sending her to the orphanage will cause her to suffer.

“ What happen? Jae Hyun and tell me the truth.” Jae Hyun looked at D.A and they shook their head.

“ Hyung I think you should let her tell you yourself.” Cheon Doong paused. “We are not in the place to tell you her story. “

“ Yeah Hyung. You should let Rinnie tell you herself.” Jae Hyun sighed. “ Just to let you know, it’s not a pretty sight when she came to me for help though.” He then stood up and left with D.A.

“Aish!” I started to mess up my hair and sighed.

“ Jun Hyung ah don’t worry about it.” Doo joon hyung comfort me.

“ How can I not be worried, she probably hate me.” I said softly, but still everyone heard it.

“ Yeah she did kind of hate you.” Cheon Doong told us honestly and I looked at him with a pained look.

“ Yah Cheon Doong ah~~~ can’t you see that Junhyung hyung is regretting . You don’t have to be so blunt.”  Cheol Yong nudged his best friend.

“I have to tell him how she felt 7 years ago.” Cheon Doong then turned to me. “ Oh by the way hyung try to approach her slowly alright, She is not the same girl you know 7 years ago, She change quite a lot though.”

I nodded my head.’ I want to know what happen to her I want to see her smile again. Aish why can’t we be together again I really regret bringing her to the orphanage.’ I started to go into my world but I was smacked by Doojoon hyung to come back to reality.

“Apa ! Hyung why did you smack my head?” I glared and asked him

“ Cheon Doong and CheolYong just left…. What are you thinking?” I shooked my head “Nothing hyung.”

“Yah! Infinite what are we going to do after school?” Sung gyu asked his gang while Beast just listening to their conversation.

“Dance Studio”Dong woo said. ‘This kid is always thinking of dancing jeez’

“The new café that just open down the street I heard the waitress are really hot.” Woohyun said. ‘This playboy. I will never trust him with my sister!’

“Dance studio or the underground club that MBLAQ run” Hoya said ‘Not a bad idea though’

“ Arcade or the amusement park? It’s been a long time since we go there.” Sung yeol mention. ‘Aigoo this choding’

….

“L where do you want to go” Sung yeol asked L but there is no answer as L continued to text ignoring us.

“YAH! L!” Sung gyu raised his voice a little.

“Kim Myung Soo!”  Dong woo shouted his full name but there is still no answer. ‘Weird’

“ Wait did L just smile?” Sung Yeol asked the rest of us as we stared at L in shock ‘Now this is really weird! L ?! Infinite L just smile while he is texting’ I smirked looking at him amused

“YAH! KIM MYUNG SOO!” Sung Gyu shouted really loud which finally got his attention, as he looked up at us with a frown.

“Hyung why do you shouted my full name?” He glared at Sung gyu.

“ So now I finally got your attention!” Sunggyu looked at him amused. “ May I asked what is so interesting on your phone that make you smile?”

“ There is nothing Hyung” he shooked his head and blushed a little.

“ Aye ~~~~ L is blushing~~~~” Sungyeol the immature one started to which Yoseob  and Gi Kwang immediately join in teasing L.

The hyung just chuckle at them. “L so where should we go after school?” Sung gyu asked him again.

And this time he replied. “A+ where the MBLAQ hyungs own”

Everyone agreed to it. ‘two month ago he doesn’t even like to go there but now every time we asked where to go , he will suggest to it. One word WEIRD!’ I think DooJoon hyung also thought  it since he was also looking at me with a eyebrow raised eyeing L.

“ Hyung, since you are Jae Rin brother can I date her?” The immature Sung yeol asked.

“ No! You don’t even know her, so NO!” I glared at him. * Did L also glare at him?*

“Hyung I know her, I met her yesterday too and she is so cool and beautiful” Sung yeol tell us.

“No is still NO!” I exclaimed “ I know she is beautiful and I know she is cool since I saw her talking back to the queenka.”

“ But Hyung!” Sung yeol whined.

What shocked us the most is that L stood up and stared at Sung yeol emotionlessly and said “Jae Rin doesn’t like you!” he started to smirk “ You are not her type” He then walked off to who know where.

‘This boy aigoo, does he like my sister? Should I give him a chance? Aish now I have to worry about guys wooing my sister’ I looked at L disappearing figure and sighed

 

End of JunHyung POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Author corner

Sorry for the crappy chapter >~<

Don't really know what to write about it so ~~~~

yeah...

Hope you like it and pleas subscribe and comments 

gamsahabnida ~~~~

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~