Chapter7 : Hanging out with him

Will my life get any better?

 

 

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

“ Do you have a brother?” Myung soo oppa asked. ‘Aish ! Out of so many questions he just have to asked that’ I looked away from him and looked outside the window.

‘I missed oppa so much! Even though he left me there, I still can’t help but to miss him’ I felt like crying so I stood up immediately and left the café leaving Myungsoo oppa there.

I started to walked to the park when ever I felt sad and sat on the swing.

“ Jae Rin ah ~~~” Myungsoo oppa started to trail off when he saw me sobbing.

“Mianhae Rinnie ah” He walked over me and kneel down to my level and started to hug me.

“It’s not your fault oppa, it just hurt when ever I think of my brother.” I lift my head up and start sniffling while he wiped off my tears with his thumbs.

I started telling him my past after sighing. “Oppa you know, I haven’t cry ever since my ex died infront of me and this is the first time I cried infront of you.” I confessed as he just nodded his head and patted my head and said “ Next time, When you felt like crying, Don’t forget my shoulder will always be there” He grinned at me.

Out of the sudden, he asked “ Rinnie if your brother found you, What will you do” I thought for a while while he looked at me waiting for my answer.

“I don’t know oppa, I still hate my oppa for leaving me yet I still missed him” I paused “But now, I got an appa who really care for me, I can’t really leave him you know, He took me in when I’m homeless, He helped me , took care of me, everything. I really don’t oppa, but if my brother cam back and tell me his reason and if he apologise, maybe just maybe I will forgive him.” I whisper softly.

“Araso Rinnie ah lets change the subject…. Where do you ….” Oppa asked but was cut off by my phone

“YAH! JUNG JAE RIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?” Jae Hyun oppa shouted through the phone while I pulled it away from my ear. Myung soo oppa just chuckle ‘ aish that oppa ‘ I glared at him which made him stop.

“I’m at the park…. Why ?” I asked.

“Did you forget we have to go to A+?” he asked which made me gasped.

“ ! Oppa I really forgot… I will go there now.” I frantically said.

“ Do you even have a clothes to change?” he asked

“ Of course oppa! Sometime I will sleep over at A+” I answered which made Myungsoo oppa frown when he heard my conversation.

“ Okay see you there… you better be ready from our questionings.” He warned

“Araso oppa… Annyeong.” I hang up and looked at Myung soo oppa.

“ Yah! Oppa why are you frowning?” I asked him

“ You slept over at A+?!!!!! Don’t you know its dangerous for a girl?” I giggled at him and nodded “ I know oppa … I try not to sleep over at there anymore.” I quicky went over him and hooked his arm with mine and said “ Kaja oppa I forgot I have work tonight” I grinned at him sheepishly.

“ Aigoo… Araso I was going to go there anyway to meet Infinte.”  I nodded at him and walked to A+

 

End  of Jae Rin POV.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   

 

 

 

L POV

 

As we walked off Jae Rin arm is still hooked on mine, I kept on looking at her while walking and we soon reached A+.

“Yah why are you looking at me ?” She asked.

“ Your eyes is a little bit puffy” I .

“Bwoh?! Aish Oppa Deul will asked a lot of question…” She started to trail off and got all worried.

“I’m just kidding~~~~” I chuckled at her which earned a smacked on my arm. ‘ Ouch her smacked is quite painful.” She dislatched her arm off me and started to walk to the front ignoring me.

I smile at her back and thought ‘ Why do I felt so disappointed when she dislatch her arm from me?’ I wondered.

“YAH! Hyung you are here already? We can’t contact you ever since lunch time where did you go?” Sungjong asked.

“No where you should know….” I answered him

“Aish if I don’t know, I thought you will be with Jae Rin since she also disappear since the first period.” Sungjong mention as i stiffened while Junhyung hyung and Dong woo hyung looked at me and started to smirk. ‘ I think they know….’

“Let’s go in and PARTY~~~”  Woohyun hyung exclaimed which everyone started to walk in while Dongwoo hyung, Junhyung hyung and I walked behind them.

“YAH! L I know you went out with my sister/cousin” Dongwoo Hyung and Junhyung hyung said together while I looked at them in shocked ‘How?’

“How right? Are you stupid, don’t you know that the café were owned by 4 minute our allied gang??? Ji hyun told us that you went there with a girl and she took a photo of you two.” He told me off and dragged me to the back alley of the club. “But then she said that Jae Rin suddenly walked out of the café sad and you followed after what do you do to her?” Junhyung hyung asked impatiently while Dongwoo hyung calmed him down.  

“ I asked her about her brother hyung.” I looked at him “ She told me about her past and she cried for the first time ever after 2 years.” He gave me a look to continue. “ She missed you hyung but then ….” I told him everything that Jae Rin had told me about how he felt about him.

He nodded “ Gomawo L ah I know what to do now…” He patted my back and the three of us started to walk in to the Club.

“By the way how you met my cousin?” Dong Woo hyung asked me as Junhyung hyung and him looked at me curiously waiting for my answer.

 

End of L POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author corner

So~~~~~~ sorry for the short chapters

Junhyung and Jae Rin will be meeting each other soon...

So.... hope you like this chapter

 

Annyeong (^~^)//

xoxo

piscesdog 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~