Chapter 12: Teen Top

Will my life get any better?

 

Chapter 12: Teen Top

 

 

 

Jae Hyun POV

‘WTH!’ I thought ‘what happen to her?’

“Did she just growled at me?” Seungho oppa asked shocked.

We nodded at him and then turned to Teen Top.

“What happen back then?” Seungho oppa asked.

They  told us that they found them selling drugs to a few teenagers and that they decided to stopped them  but was attacked by them and all and Minjae and Jae Rin came and helped them.

“The problem is why is she so angry?” I asked them wanting to know the reason why she is angry.

“We don’t know why but when the leader told her who is he, She just lose control and he” C.A.P pointed toward Minjae “ stopped her by hugging her back but I knew that if she is not held back she will definitely not stopped until he is dead.”

I turned to Minjae and looked at him, but he just looked away with angered in his eyes.

“ What happen?” I asked softly.

“They are back…”Minjae Whispered.

“Who?” But we heard loud crash coming from Jae Rin’s room. Minjae immediately ran there while the rest of us follow after them.

 

 

End of Jae Hyun POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

‘They are back …… ARGH!!!!’ I went to my dressing table and looked at the picture that we took during our anniversary… ‘ARGH!!!’ I got so angry that I swing a punch onto the mirror breaking it. My hands starts to bleed but I don’t feel any pain.

“Jae Rin open the door!” Minjae oppa shouted and banged the door.

I was in a daze as tears started to flow out of my eyes remembering how he died.

The door is finally opened by Cheong doong oppa who had the spared key and all of them rushed in seeing my bleeding hands.

“YAH! What happen?!” Jae Hyun oppa asked me.

“It’s all my fault that he died….” I kept on mumble the words.

Minjae oppa came and hugged me “It’s not your fault Jae Rin…. He is just protecting his loved one” He started to rubbed my back as I started to sobbed uncontrolably.

“Why must he die? I’m the one that is supposed to die not him!” I screamed out of frustration.

D.A finally know why I am like that … they just kept quiet.

Seungho sat beside me and started to rub my back. “Jae Rin ah can you  tell me what happen?” He asked me once I have calm down. G.O oppa started to patch my arm by putting alcohol on it which I didn’t even flinch which Teen Top looked at me amazed.

My eyes darkened as I remember what happen a while ago…

“They are back!”I spatted.

“Who?”

“The DARES!” I started to clench my fists tight causing my wound to bleed again

“YAH! You made it bleed again… Aish!” G.O oppa started to bandage my arm again.

D.A and MBLAQ looked at Minjae oppa and I worriedly. I looked at them and smile softly. ”I’m fine oppa deul and unnie…. I just lost control.” I sighed and looked at Minjae oppa as he smile bitterly with me.

“SO~~~~~” MIR oppa started to ease the atmosphere “ Teen Top is one of our allied gangs” We nodded our head and I grinned at one of them.

“Annyeong Lee Byung Hun!” I waved at him. He just glared at me playfully. “Annyeong JUNG JAE RIN!” he emphasis on my name, which shocked the other members especially the maknaes.

“BWOH! JAE RIN NOONA?!” Ricky and Changjo got shocked as I grinned at them. “Annyeong Changhyunnie and Jong hyunnie.” I waved at them as they ran toward me and started to hug me as I patted their back.

“You know them?” Seungho oppa asked as I nodded. “Yeah we met at U.S we went to the same school though.”

“So I guess there is no need to intro you guys then” We shrugged as he turned towards the door and said “we leave you guys to catch up since you haven’t seen each other for quite some time.” The rest of the MBLAQ walked out of the door as I ran toward them and hold onto Seungho oppa hand.

He turned around and looked at me “Oppa Mianhae for just now ….” I apologised to him. “It’s alright Rinnie I know your are just stressed about it.” He patted my head. “Just don’t go on a depressed mode again … Promised?” He held out his pinky and I held out mine “I promise.”

“Oh by the way oppa …. The dares are the one that is selling drugs.” He nodded his head and said “I will looked for more information about their gangs.” I nodded my head. “ GO back in” He ordered as I chuckled and salute at him “ Yes Sir!” and immediately ran into my room laughing as he shouted through the hall way “YAH!”

“What did you do again?” Chi hoon oppa and Ha min oppa asked me with their eyebrow raised.

“What do you think? Of course is like a few hours ago~~~” I chuckled as they laughed while Teen top looked at us weirdly.

“What?!” We asked and they shooked their head.

We talked for a few hours and asked them where they are staying.

“We are currently staying with Andy Hyung.” Chan hee oppa told us

“And we are going to study at Seoul Academy” Byung hun oppa inform us knowing that I will ask him that.

“Oh okay … We study there too.” I told them.

“Seriously ?! YAY Noona are in the same school as us” Changhyun cheered and then asked “ How’s the school Noona?”

I scowled at them and said “ !”

“YAH! Language!” Jae Hyun oppa told me off as I mehronged him.

“What do you mean ?” Daniel asked.

“It’s full of s and es!” I told them while Chi hoon oppa just chuckled and add on “And they dare to get on her bad side which earned them a few twist and punch.”

“Yeah they are really creepy and desperate!” I scoffed remembering what happen today in school.

“Plus they flirt with Jae Hyun oppa .. argh!!!” I spatted while oppa shivered remembering what happen to him. “Their Perfumes are so strong and their clothes were argh ….” I finished it for him “ TY!”

 Teen Top just chuckled and said “ Same old Jae Rin… kekeke”

We hanged out for a while more and decided to head home since there is school tomorrow.

While heading out of D.A laughing with Teen Top, we banged into Infinite and Beast. We bowed at them and head of the our cars and I bid good bye to Teen Top.

“See You guys tomorrow” They nodded and wave at us while we drive away.

 

 

 

End of Jae Rin POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       

 

 

 

 

   L POV

 

Infinite and Beast was walking toward A+ while talking. I was just thinking about what happen earlier today in school.

‘Jae Rin looked upset after I talked to her…. Did I made her sad?’ Junhyung then nudged me and I asked me whether I am alright I just nodded my head and stared into space putting on a poker face.

When we finally reach A+ a group of people knocked onto us and D.A just bowed and then head to the car. ‘ Did she just ignored me? Why does my heart hurt?’

‘Who are they ?’ I thought as I saw Jae Rin bid them good bye… ‘tomorrow? Is she going to hang out with them?’

We headed in to A+ and saw that only Mir Hyung is in there.

“OH! Why are you guys here?”He asked

“We just want to come here to party” Woo hyun hyung answered.

“A+ will close for a few weeks.” He told us the bad news.

“BWOH?? WAE???” Gikwang hyung asked

“Is there any problems?” Doo joon hyung asked as Mir hyung nodded.

“Where is the rest of MBLAQ?” Jun Hyung hyung asked

“They are cleaning and fixing Jae Rin room.” Mir Hyung reply us as we headed to her room and found her broken mirror with some blood stains on it

“What happen?!” Jun hyung hyung and I shouted.

“Nothing …. You should ask her yourself.” Seungho answered us.

“Aish why didn’t she clear the rubbish before leaving with them.” G.O hyung complained while cleaning the room.

His phone started to ring and he started to read the message “Aish!”

Seungho hyung asked “ What’s wrong?”

G.O hyung passed his phone out to let us read the text message.

 

 

 

From Rinnie Devil

Because I know you guys will clean it for me

since I broke the mirror

~~~~Rinnie

 

 

 

‘Bwoh she broke the mirror? Why did she do that?’I thought and I know that Junhyung hyung is also thinking the same thing as he started to frown.

The phone ring again which indicated that there is a new message.

 

 

 

From Rinnie Devil

And I know that you had passed out your phone

To let other people looked at the message.

~~~~Rinnie

 

 

 

 

“Aish now I am in trouble…” He groaned as we looked at him confused.

“ When she send this typed of message that’s mean she doesn’t want others to know what happen.” G.O hyung told us.

“ You guys should go” Seung ho hyung told us and before we said anything, he continued “ You guys have school tomorrow.”

We then started to walked home after bidding them goodbye. ‘ I hope she is alright…’ I thought while walking home.

 

 

 

End of L POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note:

Sorry for not updating this weekend... >~<

My internet were down due to my mum carelessness

Really really sorry *Bow*

Hope you like the chapters <3

Subscribes and comment ^~^