Chapter 11: Allied Gangs

Will my life get any better?

 

 

 

 

 

Jae Rin pov

 

“Myungsoo oppa …” I trailed off.

He walked toward me and sat down beside me. I turned away from him but he pulled me toward him and touch my cheek.

“apa !” I flinched

He just sighed and took a bag of ice from the plastic bag in his bag and place it on my cheek.

There is an awkward silence for a while.

“You know Rinnie ah ~~~ you are really a trouble maker”He broke the silence and I just glared at him.

“Yeah so what I’m a trouble maker?” I asked him slightly anger

“I don’t mean it that way… Rinnie ah I just don’t want to see you hurt.” Myungsoo oppa confessed.

“What is it to you anyway its not like I couldn’t take any pain.” I soften at him.

“You know you are important to me right it just hurt to see you getting hurt.”Myungsoo oppa said, “ Plus ….”

‘Is he gonna confessed ???’ I thought

“Plus  you are my best friend I doesn’t like to see getting hurt.” He finished

‘Yeah I’m just a friend to him ….’ I thought bitterly.

I nodded at him and decided to change the subject. “ Why did you give my number to Jun Hyung oppa?”

“Erm …. He ask for it so I gave it to him.” He answered me.

“ Next time don’t give my number without asking my permission okay?” I ordered as he nodded his head.

My phone suddenly rang as I picked it up and saw that I have two messages.

 

From: Junnie Oppa

Araso see you soon…

I thought you are angry at me because you only reply it to me awhile ago

Is you face alright?

~~~ junnie oppa

 

To:Junnie oppa

Erm who will text in the middle of the night

Plus I am really tired …

I only saw the message when I am coming to school.

My face is fine … her slap is weak

~~~Rinnie dongsaeng

 

I smile for a while as Myungsoo oppa looked at me wondering who I was texting. I open the other texted and started to read.

 

From: Seung ho oppa

Jae rinnie we need D.A now

So please meet us at A+ immediately.

~~~~Seungho oppa

 

I frowned and texted him back

 

To:Seungho opa

Araso we will get there asap

~~~Jae Rinnie

 

I immediately packed up my bag and called Jae Hyun oppa

“Where are you guys” I asked.

“At the car park meet you there” Jae Hyun oppa said and I hung up.

Immediately I started to bolt out leaving Myungsoo oppa there without telling him anything… moreover I am still upset about what happen a while ago.

“Oppa! Let’s go I think it’s something important for Seungho oppa to call in the middle of school” I ran to him and jump into his car and he immediately speed off.

When we reached A+ private meeting room, everyone is already there.

“Since everyone is here, Let’s start talking.” Jae hyun oppa and I nodded at them and took our seat.

“Recently there is some people started to do drugs in our club.”Seungho oppa said.

“Bwoh! But oppa A+ is supposed to be something pure who thehell dare to do all those in here?” I scowled.

“Jae Rin Language!” G.O oppa sternly told me while I nodded.

“Molla we are still finding out about it and we have allied with some other gangs.” Seungo ho oppa inform us.

“Araso!” we all said and Jae Hyun oppa and I said together “So you want us to also look out for those people .” Seungho oppa nodded and said “No wonder both of you are the leader and the co leader…. Make sure to go around our territories to make sure no one is dealing with drugs araso.” Seung ho ordered D.A which made all of us looked at each other and grinned cheekily and turned to Seungho oppa and saluted “Yes sir!” We immediately ran out of the meeting room.

“YAH! Jung Jae Rin I know it was your idea!” Seung ho oppa shouted from the room while the rest of the MBLAQ laugh at their leader out burst.

 We walked to our own hideout in the club and started to discuss and we decided to spread out.

“The twins will be together, Minjae you will be with Jae Rin and I will be with Chihoon araso?” Jae hyun oppa told us what to do.

I walked to the drawer and took out 6 masks and walked back. “Oh here is your mask … Remember to put it on when we are wondering around araso?” They nodded at me and we started to prepare for our looked out .

Cheongdoong walked in and inform us “Oh by the way A+ will be close for a few weeks!” We nodded at him and continued to prepare ourselves.

I wear this and put on this mask . I grabbed Minjae oppa and we start towalked around the street of Seoul.

“Yah! Is your face alright…. Just now in school…” Minjae oppa trailed off.

“Of course I’m alright oppa …” I chuckled “Moreover the slap is so weak” Minja oppa laughed “Ofcourse the twist that you gave her hurt more right?”I nodded at him while looking for suspicious act.

“I know you have something else in your mind Jae Rin” Minjae oppa looked at me sternly. “What’s wrong?” I shook my head. “Nothing oppa… I will tell you when I feel like it.” He nodded and we  continued to walk around the street.

“Oppa I think we should go to the alley…. There should be some of them doing illegal things there.” I told Minjae oppa “I agreed with you.” We then walked towards the alley while looking around.

“YAH! Don’t you dare touch our maknaes!” A deep voice shouted.

Minjae oppa and I looked at each other and immediately run to the alley where the sound came from. While running there we heard grunts and moaned of pain.  The two of us saw that there are 6 of them fighting with around twenty other men and they are out numbered.

“Give back our maknaes!” The deep voiced shouted at the leader of the men and charged at them.

My eyes widened at the sight and I nudged at Minjae oppa and we immediately run toward them and help the 6.

Minjae oppa immediately helped the two maknaes that were being held while I spinned kick some of them in the face. Suddenly one of the man punch me in the face. I growled at them and immediately charged at him and punch him in the face and kicked him in the crotch which made him fall to his knee in pain. Soon everyone is nearly down but suddenly the leader grab hold of me and place a knife on my neck which made Minjae oppa stop immediately.

“Let go of her!” Minjae oppa growled at him while the six of them immediately crowded around us.

“Why should I?” The leader answer him and harshly grabbed hold of me.

I stared at oppa telling him I have a plan and he nodded his head immediately.

‘1…..2…..3!’ I immediately stepped on his foot hard and elbowed him in the stomach hard. He swiftly swung the knife at me while I caught it immediately and spin kicked him. Minjae oppa immediately held him down.

“Who the hell are you?” I glared at him. “What do you want?”

“I am the leader of The Dares!” The leader announced which make Minjae oppa and I stiffened. “Are you scared?” We just glared at him with our fists clenched. “Why am I here well we are here to sell drugs to those desperate es. Like you!” He spatted and I swung a punches at his face continuously thinking of how HE died maked me want to kill the leader even more.

“JAEI! STOP!” Minjae oppa immediately pulled me away and hugged me from the back and looked at the leader bloody face. “Let’s go we have to heal them and tell hyungs about it.” I snapped back to reality and growledat him.

“This is not the last time you will see us!” I spatted at him.

We immediately walked out of the alley with the 6 guys followed behind us. While walking back to A+ I took out my phone immediately and text them that we found out the reason and ask them to meet us back at A+.  

When we reached there, Minjae oppa immediately went to take our first aid kit out and start to help the 6 of them after bandaging them I stood up and put away the kit while the rest of D.A turned toward them and looked at the 6.

“Who are you?”I asked them once I walked in while the rest of the D.A started to whined at us “Yah I am suppose to ask them!” Jae hyun oppa whined at me while I just ignored him since I am not in the mood to joke around.

“They are Teen Top Jae Rin ah ~~~” Seungho oppa said and we immediately turned around at faced him.

“Oppa why did you say my name !” I growled at him which he looked at me shocked since I never lose my temper at him before. I immediately stormed into my room and locked the door.

 

End of Jae Rin pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Authour note:

i have decided to put B.A.P in the story... keke

Well i received a Starcall from BtoB but the screen is black so i have no idea who are they

But i later found is BtoB Peniel and Sungjae^~^

Don't forget to comment

<3 piscesdog