Chapter 6 : After School

Will my life get any better?

 

 

 

L  POV

 

‘Aish that stupid choding hyung why does he have to like her… I don’t need any competition to get her heart !!! I met her first though’  I pulled out my phone and start to text her.

To: CheekyBby

Yah do you know that sung yeol hyung like you?

~~~Myungie

 

From CheekyBby

Seriously!  U jelly???

keke tell him I’m not interested

Class is so boring!!!

~~~ Rinnie

 

To: CheekyBby

 Of course… I’m jelly

 I’m not in class though …

Jelly?? kekeke

~~~Myungie

 

I decided to ~~~ kekeke~~~~

 

From: CheekyBby

Bwoh? Yah !

Of course I’m jelly

The teacher is so boring

and the Queenka is so annoying!!!

Argh!!!

~~~Rinnie

 

‘Bwoh? Did the queenka do something to her? I know she can handle it bbut I’m still worried. The queenka is famous in torturing people that she doesn’t like’

 

To: CheekyBby

Let’s Ditch!

I wait for you at the school library ok?

Meet you there in 5?

~~~Myungie

 

‘I hoped she say yes!’

 

From: CheekyBby

Araso! See you soon!

(^~^)

~~~Rinnie

 

‘Asa! Let’s go go go~~~~ to the library’

 

End of L POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

‘aish the lecture is so boring… I’m bored… what took him so long to reply my message I didn’t know he is friend with sung jong?’

*Bzzzz*

From: CoolBby

Yah do you know that sung yeol hyung like you?

~~~Myungie

 

To: CoolBby

Seriously!  U jelly???

keke tell him I’m not interested

Class is so boring!!!

~~~ Rinnie

 

From: CoolBby

Of course… I’m jelly

 I’m not in class though …

Jelly?? kekeke

~~~Myungie

 

‘The queenka is talking so loudly about me jeez …I’m not deaf’ I started to from and Sungjong looked at me worriedly, I just smile at him and mouth “I’m okay”

 

To: CoolBby

Bwoh? Yah !

Of course I’m jelly

The teacher is so boring

and the Queenka is so annoying!!!

Argh!!!

~~~Rinnie

 

‘oh oppa reply! I wonder what will he reply?’

 

From: CoolBby

Let’s Ditch!

I wait for you at the school library ok?

Meet you there in 5?

~~~Myungie

‘ aish I thought the will ask what happen…. Ditching sound nice… kekeke… ‘

 

To CoolBby

 Araso! See you soon!

(^~^)

~~~Rinnie

 

‘now I have to asked teacher permission to go to the toilet but first I have slide my bag outside with out anyone notice…. Ohhh success!’ I’m glad teacher place me near the back door.

“Mr Lee may I go to the toilet ?” I raised out my hand and asked.

“Sure!” He nodded and asked me to go.

I quickly went out from the back door and grab my bag.

‘now I just have to go to the library…. Let’s Go Go Go… kekeke’

 

End of Jae Rin POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author POV

 

L was waiting in a corner of the library, while glancing around looking for someone. Jae Rin who just enter the library immediately saw him standing at a corner looking for someone.

 

End of Author POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

‘Wow the library is big’ I thought as I looked around and immediately saw that pabo looking around. ‘kekeke …’ I sneaked up to him since his back is facing me and I jumped onto him

“Boo!” I whispered shout which he jumped a little that make me giggle “kekeke’

“Yah! Why you did that Rinnie?” Myungsoo oppa whined and I shrugged.

“ I felt like doing that and did you see your expression it was epic bwhahahahah” I laughed at him which he frowned.

“ Yah you are making a scene… lets go “ Myungsoo grabbed my arm and pulled me out which I follow along.

“Where are we going oppa?” I asked

“ Molla~~~ But let get out of school first.” Myungsoo oppa said.

The two of us then sneak out of the school through the back.

“Rinnie ah ~~~ do you need help to climb over the wall?’ Myungsoo oppa asked me as we stood infront of the wall.

I smirked at him and then run toward the wall and flipped my self over making his jaw dropped but soon he was also over the wall

“Took you long enough” I grinned at him cheekily. “ Let’s go~~~~ I’m hungry oppa~~~~” I whined at him.  He then grabbed my hand and bring me to the café that we first hang out.

 

End of Jae Rin POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

L POV

 

‘Did she just flipped over the wall’ My jaw instantly dropped. ‘ How did she do that? Should I asked her later on ?’ I stopped thinking and jumped over the wall.

“Took you long enough” Jae rin grinned at me cheekily.  ”Let’s go ~~~ I’m hungry oppa~~~” She whined at me. ‘ Cute >~< Aigoo~~~’

I then grabbed her hand and bring he to the café where we first hang out.

“ What do you want?” I asked her “Oppa will buy for you!”

“Really?! I want Green Milk Tea and hmm brownie” She answered me.

“Araso wait here okay?” I went to the counter and start to order.

After a few minutes, I walked back to our seats with our order.

As Jae Rin start to eat I start to wonder whether I should asked her about the flipping thing  while looking at her.

‘ She does look a little bit like Jun Hyung hyung.’

She then flipped her finger on my forehead snapping out from my world.

“Yah oppa! What are you thinking? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Nothing!” I chimed ‘ I hope she believe it’

“ Just tell me oppa…. I know you want to ask me something go a head’ She smile at me.

‘ Alright here goes nothing.’

“Who taught you to flip over a wall? I thought … I thought …” I can’t find a word to continue.

She chuckled and answer “ Aigoo oppa you are so cute” She pinched my cheeks “ I learnt it from someone you don’t have to know… “ She trailed off but then glared at me “ You thought I’m weak huh and cannot climb over a wall right?” I just nodded my head sheepishly.

“ Pabo!” She stared at me and said it expressionly

“ Yah I’m not a Pabo” I whined

“Kekeke… Alright… I know you still want to ask me something” She continued “ Just asked me”

“ Do you have a brother?” She looked away from me immediately.

‘I wondered what she will answer?’ I looked at her waiting for her reply.

 

End of L Pov 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Author corner

Hope you guys love this chapter

Sometimes i think this story is going too fast >~<

Anyway please comment so i can improve from it.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~