Chapter 15 The Talk

Will my life get any better?

 

Chapter 15: The talk

 

 

 

 

Jae Rin POV

 

 

 

 

‘Why is Junhyung oppa here?’ I thought.

“Hyung why are you here?” CheonDoong oppa asked.

“Oh ..” He pointed at me “We are meeting to talk about us ….” He trailed off.

“Oh yeah … you guys go home first.” I told them and  walked toward Junhyung oppa but was pulled back by Chi hoon oppa with a concern look.

“Is he your B….” He asked but was cut off by me “He is my brother.”

“He really is your brother … Wait He is your Brother???” He looked stunned. “ I thought he is your boyfriend….” He trailed off.

“EWW EWW EWW… What the hell that’s so …. Oh My God …” I spazzed.

“Be careful  alright? Call us if you need a lift home.” Chi hoon oppa was pulled by CheonDoong oppa to his car. Before he was pushed into the car, “Remember call me if you are in trouble!” he shouted.

I facepalmed and muttered “Damn he is more naggy than G.O oppa.” Junhyung oppa chuckled and asked me to go into his car.

During the whole ride to 4nia café it was silent, m any time we want to talk but words were stuck in our throat.When we reached there, we walked into the café,Junhyung oppa greeted the lady behind the counter.

I walked to a seat that is near the back and settle down, while Junhyung oppa followed me.

“What do you want to have?”Junhyung oppa asked. “Jasmine Green Milk Tea.” He ordered and walked back with his order.

“Coke? Are you still addicted to it?” I asked him amusedly.

“Yup! You remembered?” He asked while chuckling and I nodded at him.

“So…..”I trailed off.

“I’m sorry Jae Rin… if I can turn back time I will not put you into the orphanage…”He told me.

“I just doesn’t want you to suffer with me back then… you were young Jae Rin… You were so innocent.” He said while looking at me sadly.

“Oppa do you ever stand in my position before putting me into the orphanage? Do you ever think that I will get adopted? Do you ever think that I rather suffer with you by my side and not alone…” I started to sob. “without any blood related person by my side hurts you know?”

“Mianhae Jae Rinnie… I tried to find you a few months later but you were adopted and the owner doesn’t want to tell me your informations.” He confessed

“Oppa Mianhae I didn’t know you suffer too.”I apologised

“ You don’t have to apologise Jae rinnie” he wiped away my tears and sat beside me and hugged me. He my hair and asked “Can you tell me what happened after I put you into the orphanage?” I nodded and started telling him about it.

“BWOH! He did what? I am so gonna find him and killed him!” Junhyung growled angrily while I laughed at him.

“YAH! What are you laughing? He abused you though and he nearly R…” He exclaimed.

“Oppa I did knocked him out with punches though … then after that I packed my bag and ran to the back of A+” I told him the story “And that’s how I become Jihoon Appa adopted  daughter and I spent a few years in America and that’s is how I know the new transfer students, They were my friend there.” He nodded and ruffle my hair but then saw my hand and sighed “ What happen to your hand Rinnie?”

“Oppa I punch the mirror” I guiltily admit.

“Why did you do that?” He asked softly

“Oppa I don’t know how to explain but I just got angered by someone because he was the one that remind me of him …. Oppa … My ex he died protecting me oppa… I just got mad of myself and without thinking my fist landed on the mirror so yeah…”I looked at my drinks while he patted my head.

“ Oppa won’t scold you alright just don’t do it anymore … Do you have anything to tell me or do you want me to find out myself?” He asked.

I shrugged and looked at him and asked “ How about you oppa? Do you have a girl friend? “

“I’m doing fine … I have been with Beast for a few years … remember the day I put you in the orphange?” He told me as I nodded “ I met them and then I brought you to the orphanage, they help me find you a few months later but we didn’t. We then made a gang and started to train ourselves and looking for the killer that killed our parents.” I nodded and put my head on oppa shoulder “ A few years later we trained INFINITE and do you know that our cousin Dongwoo?”

I looked up at him and stared at him in shocked. “ You mean that Dino looking guy is my cousin?” He nodded “ Wow he change a lot” I exclaimed.

“ You changed a lot too” He patted my head.

“So no Girlfriend?” I asked

“Nope not yet” He shook his head as I nodded at him,

“So can I talked about one more thing?” He asked as I nodded.

“Why have you stop talking to L …. He looked so sad?” He told me.

“I …. Oppa … can we not talk about it? I don’t know what to say…”I said sadly.

“Tell me~~~~” He whined and used  agyeo which make me chuckled.

“Oppa stopped using agyeo…. It doesn’t suit you?”I but then later I told him “Oppa he just keep giving me mixed signals…. I thought he have feelings for me but I think I have think too much when he said we are just friends… so too avoid for having more feeling for him distancing my self from him.” I admited. He just patted my head and after  a while we decided to go home.

“So where do you live?” Junhyung oppa asked but before I can answer a group of guys knocked onto us and started to mess with us since they thought that we are weak and started to hold onto Junhyung oppa.

“What a pretty girl you have here…” The leader of the guy my face with his finger.

“Don’t you dare touch her!” Junhyung oppa growled while the guys started to beat oppa and he started to kicked a few of them that are in front of him while the leader just hold onto me and shouted.

“Don’t let him get away! I have to finish doing to her.” I smirked and Junhyung oppa looked shocked and forgot that he was fighting the boys and got punched in the face and on the stomach.

I started to growled and twisted the man hand that is on my waist and spin kicked him on the face. I then ran to Junhyung oppa and helped him finished them all.

When they are all down I scowled at them and asked “ Who are you huh?”

“We are Rares!” they said proudly.

“Do you know that you just mess with the wrong person?” I smirked at him and luckily the alley is dark and they are drunk, I quickly took my mask from my bag and put it on and smirked at them. 

“You are the member of D.A” They shivered in fright as Junhyung walked beside me and smirked “ You mess with Beast too…” He chuckled.

We then made then unconcious and immediately walked to his car.

“So I found out more about you…” He trailed off.

“I’m in a gang … All the D.A are gangs … Teentop are one too so yeah …” I said “Oh we are under MBLAQ oppa” I smile cheekily at him and he patted my head.

“So where I should bring you?” He asked “A+?” I nodded my head.

“But isn’t it close for a few weeks?” Junhyung oppa mention.

“Yeah since you know what am I already… it’s gang business that involve us…” I trailed off and I looked out the window sadly. “ He killed him …” Tear started to flow down.

The way back to A+ is silent, When we reached there, MBLAQ , D.A, Teen Top, Beast and infinite are all there. Junhyung oppa and I looked at them. 

“What?” Junhyung oppa and I asked together.

“Why are you guys together ?” Ljoe oppa asked and we shrugged.

“I’m going back to my room oh and Seung Ho oppa can you come here for a while?” I walked to Seungho oppa and pulled on his sleeve and we walked into our room.

“What do you want to talk about?” He asked.

“Oppa I did something wrong?” I confessed.

“What did you do?” Seungho oppa asked.

“I…….”

 

 

 

 

End of Jae Rin POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

A/N

 

Finally upadate  again kekeke

Thanks for subscribing @lotusluv05  

hope you like this chapter kekeke

Sometimes  i really lost motivation in continuing the story 

Now i know how other authors feel >~<

 

<3 Love 

Piscesdog (^~^)//