Death Game

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

I was sitting in the car looking out the window still worried. I kept clutching onto my shirt not knowing what had happened to Jiyong. This is most definitely a sign that I shouldn't be leaving Jiyong so soon. 

I looked to Jonghyun who was driving and he seemed to be having a contemplative look on his face. I wonder what he's thinking about. I glanced over at the speed meter to check how fast he was driving ... 50mph .. and we're still on the freeway.

I still felt impatient .. I couldn't hold it in longer and just exploded.

"WILL YOU HURRY UP AND DRIVE FASTER YOUR SO FREAKIN' SLOW!!" I snapped.

I looked at his face and saw a blank expression .. ugh. I checked the speed meter this time and it read ... 55mph ... oh my god I think I might suicide.

"Can you drive any faster!? Like 200mph!!?" 

I looked back over at the speed meter ... 65mph .. well that's better but still not fast enough ..

"Can you--"

"CALM THE FREAK DOWN! WE'LL GET THERE MY GOD YOUR ANNOYING WHEN YOUR IMPATIENT!" he startlingly shouted which made me jump.

"Sheesh, no need for the yelling .." I trailed off glancing out the window.

"You just! ... sigh, nevermind .." 

It started to get really quiet ...

He started drumming on the wheel. I looked at his fingers and started singing a beat. 

"Dun~Dun~Dun~" I sang.

Jonghyun stopped tapping and looked at me curiously. I looked back at him mocking his curious face.

"What?" he asked laughing.

"Nothing, why'd you stop tapping?"

"Because you started singing?" 

I glared at him.

"Do you hate my singing?" I teased.

"I don't mean that, but, that was pretty random."

"Well, maybe but I had to break the awkwardness."

It got quiet again ...

I started to tap my feet in sync with the song I was singing in my head. Then suddenly I heard singing.

"Dun~Dun~Da~Da~" Jonghyun sang.

I stopped tapping my feet and looked at him. He looked back at me and laughed again.

"What the heck, what?" I asked weirded out..

"I'm mocking you!" you chuckled.

"Pfft, well you sang it wrong."

"I chose to make it my own style!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my ipod. I plugged it into the car speakers and started playing a song.

"Get it, get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it, get it, get it

Naega gidaryeowatdun namja that's me

Neoye mameul hoomchil junbi dwasseuni~"

"Hmm, what song is this?" Jonghyun asked bobbing his head. "It's really catchy!"

I looked at him in disbelief. "WHAT!? You don't know who this is!?" I asked with my mouth wide open.

"No. Who is it?" 

"Shinee! Their so hot!" I said dreamingly.

"Hmpf, Whatever .. but I have to admit the lead singer is pretty .. uhmm .."

"Hah! You fell in love with the lead singer! Nah, he's too good for you .."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Actually, strangely enough, you look sort of like him."

"Really?" He glanced over at me.

"HAHA! no." I smiled.

Then we stopped and I saw Jonghyun park the car. 

"Wait, why'd we stop?" I asked confused.

"You wanted to go back to the house right? Then here we are!" he said opening the car door and stepping out.

"OMO! WE'RE HERE ALREADY!?" I started to feel a little anxious. I was afraid of Omma now and didn't know how to save Jiyong because he won't even tell me what really is wrong with him! ..

I stepped out of the car and looked up to my house ... it actually looks like a death mansion .. the house looks even more dark and evil from the outside because it was night time ..

I took a deep breath and headed straight for the door. I still had my house keys with me so I opened the door and me and Jonghyun kept low and crept inside .. I slowly closed the door behind me when I looked up at the stairs. 

I almost yelled when Jonghyun stopped me from covering my mouth with his hand. My eyes widened and I was frozen in shock. I started to tremble but then calmed a little when I felt Jonghyun pull me closer to him.

We both stared at what was ahead of us ..

We saw a figure or a shadow or something tied to a rope hanging up on the ceiling .. this is impossible .. me and Jonghyun carefully walked up the stairs hand in hand not taking our eyes off the figure .. I heard a door squeak which made my heart a thousand times beat faster .. 

The house was dark. The only light we saw was the moonlit sky from outside the window. We were halfway up the stairs and noticed something strange .. 

"What the hell is that?" Jonghyun whispered.

We finally reached the top of the stairs and stepped on the platform of the first floor leading up the second floor. We examined the figure closer and realized it wasn't Jiyong .. it was just a piece of tied of blankets? 

"This is really .. strange .." I whispered still a little scared.

Suddenly I felt something wrap around my waist and a hand covered my mouth. I was forcefully being tugged up the second floor. I watched Jonghyun still standing there confused looking at the blankets. I tried yelling but the hand was pressed too hard on my lips that I couldn't even move it ..

I tried to struggle out of this strangers hold but he or she was too strong. I wanted to cry because I wasn't sure what was happening in my own house and I didn't want to die yet ..

We were finally on the second floor and the stranger pushed me into our bedroom .. me and Jiyong's bedroom .. I turned around, about to reach for the edge of the door to open it wider but the person slammed it close and locked me in .. 

My tears fell continuously .. what is happening are we being robbed? murdered? Where's Jiyong and Appa? .. 

I stayed close by the door and sat with my knees tucked in at a corner .. I looked around the room and heard rustling in the closet .. I was too scared to check what it was but then I heard a familiar voice ...

I quietly got up and headed for the closet .. I slided it open and saw Jiyong .. beaten, bloody, and tied up in a thick rope ..

"JIYONG!" I shouted softly. 

I quickly undid the rope and got it off him. I was about to look up at his face when he pushed me away from the closet and dragged me behind the bed ...

I cried more seeing his beaten up face with bloody lips and head .. 

"Jiyong .. what have they done to you?" I said caressing his face trying to rub off the dried up blood ..

" that old woman" he smirked ..

"Omma did this to you!?" I said in disbelief.

"Just because of you happiness!" He quietly shouted back ..

"What!? How does this make me happy!?" 

"I'll explain later .. did you come here alone?" He said wrapping his arms around me making me snuggle in his chest.

That's when I realized .. Jonghyun was still downstairs ...

"JONGHYUN!" I shouted pretty loudly .. 

Jiyong put a finger to his lips meaning that I should stay quiet ..

"Jonghyun .. I came with him .. and he's still downstairs!" 

"Probably not anymore .. there's this damn guy outside who I couldn't even tell who it was .. just threw me in the closet .. he threw you in here .. and Jonghyun .. I don't know .. but he for sure isn't outside by the stairs anymore ...

Jiyong started to worry me .. why all of a sudden my life seemed like a horror game that I had to finish? ..

I kept on weeping and Jiyong caressed my back as my tears soaked his shirt .. I stilled when I heard the doorknob turn ... the door opened and me and Jiyong crawled under the bed ... we peeked from underneath and saw someone standing right by the door glaring at us ... 

--------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

IF you guys got confused about the part where Jonghyun and Mee-Yon were listening to "get it" by shinee and Jonghyun's like

"oh I don't know them"

and stuffs ... well

It's an authors joke ! Just playing .. haha 

I find it funny that Jonghyun is listening to shinee when he is part of shinee in real life

Jonghyun in this story doesn't play "JONGHYUN" he plays this ... other normal guy. hahha 

h o p e y o u d o n t g e t c o n f u s e d ..

my friend did -____- lol (it's just a joke Bridgette!) ;P