Taking a Walk

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Huh, with oppa and Luhan sunbaenim?" you said, repeating his words.

Xiumin nodded hard as you speak. He is still smiling brightly.
"But why?" You asked. You've never talked to Luhan before other than when you're sick earlier, so you're quite wondering .

Xiumin thought for a bit and hesitated. Suddenly something hit him and he's back smiling.
"He wanted to know you," Xiumin said. That's a lie, of course. He just wanted to go out with you.

Fortunately, Luhan passed by and Xiumin saw him.
"Luhan! Luhannie!" Xiumin called. Luhan turned around and raised a brow. "Come here come here."

Luhan walked to you and Xiumin, still looking as baby-faced as ever. He frowned and asked, "What is it, Baozi?"
"We are going tomorrow, right? After 12pm?" Xiumin said. Luhan wonders what is Xiumin saying, as he didn't know they are going tomorrow.
Xiumin then plead him with his eyes, and you are staring at him innocently too, making him helpless. How could he left these two adorable kids?

"....yeah," Luhan admitted defeat. Xiumin felt hyper when Luhan actually helped him. He couldn't stop smiling.

You smiled, "Then oppa, I will see you tomorrow. Excuse me oppa, sunbaenim." Then you left after bowing.
The boys both smiled and nodded. After you left, Luhan glared at Xiumin.
"What did you just make me do?" Luhan said. Xiumin immediately started to get nervous. "You probably will go just the two of you, right?"

Right off the bat. Xiumin grinned and Luhan knew what it meant. "Aish, fine you can go. Don't make scandals, I tell you."

Xiumin chuckled and said, "Yes sir I won't."

---

You are preparing to go after practice, you brought changes and showered at one of fellow trainee's dorm.
You haven't moved in to the dorm yet, so you're continuously going from Incheon-Seoul and such.

You are happy and expecting so much. After all, you are going to go with your most favorite idol, Xiumin.

At the same time, Xiumin who is preparing in his dorm as well, is helped by Luhan.
"Have you got your cap?" "Don't forget the glasses." "Gosh you better wear a wig or something."

Xiumin is too excited to listen to Luhan, but he brought them anyway. Except the wig.
"Don't make a scandal!!!" Luhan said, half shouting.
"I know!" Xiumin replied while he walked off. "Oh! Don't tell Seonsaengnim!"

Luhan nodded. Xiumin grinned and goes off to SME.

You are waiting in front of a cafe near SM, when Xiumin arrived and poked yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter