Sweet Outing

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful Sunday at Sehun and Suho's room, when Sehun's giggles can be heard throughout the room.

Suho raised his eyebrows at the maknae's weirdness. Sehun is only holding a phone, why is he giggling like a teenage girl in love?

Suho decided to let it go and just went back to sleep instead, he's too tired to even bother Sehun and his giggles. But apparently, the giggles are too loud and it's getting to Suho's nerves.

"Yah, exactly what are you doing?" Suho said, annoyed. "I'm tired here, if you want to giggle like a crazy teenage girl, go outside!"
Sehun grinned and got up to go outside, "Sorry hyung~" He closes the door but his giggles can still be heard in the room. Suho covered his ears and groaned.

Outside, Sehun walked to the living room, to continue whatever he's doing. Turns out he's texting Minhee, and apparently what Minhee said is funny or cute to him. He smiled. Suddenly Chanyeol passed by and stared at Sehun weirdly.

Sehun noticed him and asked, "Hyung, do we have any schedules for today?"
"Humm.. Only Inkigayo, I guess," Chanyeol said. He smirked and teased, "Why? Oh I heard you are close with someone, huh? Who is it?"
Sehun got a bit flustered and kept his mouth shut. Chanyeol pinched his cheeks because Sehun didn't want to tell him.
"Ow ow ow hyung, I still won't say who it is even if you pinch my cheeks," Sehun said, rubbing his poor cheeks that got pinched.
Chanyeol got up and scoffed, "Pfft. Fine. Just so you know, I WILL FIND OUT." Chanyeol raised his hands and put up two fingers, gesturing the 'I'm watching' to Sehun. Sehun stuck out his tongue and Chanyeol went away.

Sehun continued to focus on his phone, texting and grinning.

To: Minhee ♥
Let's meet at the Night Festival today at 6. I'll be waiting.

SEND.

Sehun felt satisfied and sits on the sofa. Looking up at the ceiling and grinned again.

He giggles for the probably 20th times today.
"SHUT UP!!" Suho said from inside his room. Sehun shut his mouth but grinned anyway.

---

It's almost 6 now, and Minhee is all set. She almost got a heart attack when she receives the message, saying that Sehun will be waiting for her in the Night Festival. It has been a month since they last saw each other. Oh calm down, my heart.

She went outside her house and walked to the Night Festival, which coincidentally is very close to her house. She arrived and looked around, but she can't find Sehun anywhere.

Suddenly someone creeped behind her and tapped her shoulder. Minhee shivered. She turned around, ready to hit that someone with her bag.
"WOAH!" that someone said with a familiar voice. "I'm Sehun, I'm Sehun!"

Minhee calmed down. Well who wouldn't misunderstand? Sehun is using a cap, a mask, and a sunglasses. Suspicious enough. Who would wear a pair of sunglasses in nighttime anyway.
"You scared me, oppa," Minhee said. Sehun grinned. Even though it's not visible to Minhee, but she could see it somehow.
"Sorry. Oh by the way, don't call me by my name today, okay?" Sehun said. Minhee nodded, understanding that he is a celebrity .

Both of them walked thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter