D-Day

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is it. This is the day.

You mentally told yourself to calm down. Jooyeon chuckled at your nervousness.

"Relax, Youngrin-ah. You can do well!" Jooyeon said while fixing her hair.
"Ahh I don't know unnie, can I really do it?" you said as you rubbed your chest trying to calm down. You are in your room, preparing the costumes and make up.

Jooyeon laughed this time, "Don't you have faith in your voice? Kick it, Youngrin! I know you can."
You scoffed, "Easy for you to say, unnie. This isn't your first time. And your turn is last." Jooyeon grinned at what you said.
"Well yeah, but I wasn't as nervous as you are now," Jooyeon calmly said.

You scoffed again and chuckled. You two are now in the relationship where you're not hesitating towards each other anymore. You sighed remembering  that you are second in line. Jooyeon's turn is last, she is one of the best trainees after all. While your turn is second because you and your teammates are new trainees. You glanced at the clock and you trembled, it's 10AM, it's only 7 hours until the evaluation starts.

"Relax," Jooyeon said chuckling. You gulped and nodded.

---

Sehun walked around his room, holding his phone. He glanced at it at time, hesitating whether he should call or text Minhee. Suho, who is reading a book in that very room raised his eyebrows. What is his maknae doing, walking around like that?

"Sehun-ah," Suho finally called out. "What are you doing exactly?"
Sehun turned to face Suho, "I'm confused, hyung."
"Of what?" Suho asked.
"What should I say to a girl in a call or text?" Suho widened his eyes as Sehun said that. He immediately got up and reaches Sehun, grabbing his shoulders.

Suho stared at Sehun in the eyes, and Sehun can't do anything but stared back nervously.
"Sehun, you.. are dating?" Suho said seriously.
"Uhhh..." Sehun hesitated a while.
Suho tightened his grip and brings his face closer to Sehun's, adding more pressure to his words, "Are you dating?"
Sehun had goosebumps as Suho asked that question. "Uhm, no hyung. But I have someone I like."

Suho stared at Sehun for a half minute before finally smiled.
"Ahh our maknae has grown," Suho said, patting Sehun's shoulders lightly. Sehun breathes sigh of relief and rubbed his chest to calm his beating heart.

Suho went back to his bed to read the book again. Sehun frowned at Suho's actions earlier.
"You're not mad, hyung?" Sehun asked carefully.
Suho looked up and answered, "Why should I? Isn't it a good thing you found someone you like?"

Sehun grinned and sit in his own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter