Problems?

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
hi everyone~ I personally wasn't satisfied with my latest update, even though it's long and all. So I hope this one's better! By the way, do visit my friend's sehun-'s story, A Secret to Keep it's an interesting fantasy story. Do read it! :)
Finally, enjoy!

---

It has been a week since Xiumin last went to SM building. He went to China with EXO-M to film some shows, and now they're going back to Korea.

Xiumin can't wait to go back to Korea already. He missed the K members. And he wants to see if you has started training or not.

"Heeeh hyung what are you thinking? Did you miss someone?" Tao asked, attempting to tease Xiumin.
"I don't want to be asked that by you, who cries almost every night missing the K members," Xiumin said giggling. "I can't sleep when you cry, you know."

Tao looked down in embarassment, and all members laughed silently. Xiumin is satisfied after teasing the maknae back.

'I want to know how she's doing,' Xiumin thought. ---

This one week, you've progressed quite fast. At first your dance is so-so, now you can follow almost every dance Ms. Rino taught you.

Even though you are happy with your progress, you are missing something. It has been a week since you last saw Xiumin. Oh, and 6 days ago, EXO-K sunbaenim came to visit your training room.

The other trainees have known them already, so they introduced you to EXO-K. Kai and Sehun sunbaenim, the playful oppas, Baekhyun and Chanyeol sunbaenim, the naughty oppas, and D.O and Suho sunbaenim, the sweet oppas. They are really fun to be with. Especially Chanyeol sunbaenim, he's just like your real brother.

The other trainees are friendly, there are only 1 or 2 that is very cocky. They sometimes intentionally push you from behind.

"Hey, EXO-M just got back!" One of the trainees said. You felt your heart beating. That means Xiumin is back too. You joined the crowd to hear more.

The cocky trainee pushed you out from the circle. You can't take her anymore that you said, "Yah, what's your problem?"
She got annoyed and shouted back, "Yah who do you think you are? Just a new trainee and you dare to talk back to me."

You got into an intense mouth fight that nobody dared to stop you two.

Xiumin heard ruckus from inside of your room. He immediately went in and saw you are debating with the cocky trainee. He rushed to your side and poke your shoulder.

"Hey, hey. Problems should be finished peacefully. Calm down okay?" Xiumin said. You can't say anything anymore. You are just glad Xiumin is there. "What's the problem?"
You shook your head and smiled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter