Meeting you

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chinaaaaaa!!" Yoojin shouted as he reaches the ground. He stretches out his arms and did a few dancing. You laughed as Minjung facepalmed and Seojun clapping. The two guys looked like a pair of idiots. The passerbys secretly laughed at them, but Yura didn't seem to care.

"Don't make any ruckus. Now we are going to your dorm," the temporary manager that escorts them to China said.
"Oh, will we be living with the girls too, Noona?" Yoojin said as his eyes brightened with hope. Seojun smacked the back of his head immediately.

The manager laughed and shook her head, "No, but your dorm will be right next to theirs. And all of you will get your own rooms."

The kids cheered hard hearing that they are going to have their own rooms. Except Yura with her pokerface.

---

The travel from Beijing airport to their dorm is only one hour. Their dorm is on the 24th floor of an apartment.

They are all exhausted so they decided to just go to sleep.
"Okay everyone, go to sleep. Boys, come here when I call you tomorrow 10AM, okay?" the manager said. The boys yawned and signed OK before going to their dorm.

The girls went to sleep and without them knowing, a day passed.

"Youngrin-ah, wake up," the manager called you in the morning. You wake up with heavy eyes and reached for your watch, it's still 6 in the morning. You shrugged and went back to sleep. "Aish Youngrin-ah wake up!"

The manager exploded, she threw your blanket and forced you to stand up. "Wash your face and comb your hair, there's someone waiting for you."
You nodded and lazily went to the bathroom. You wash your face, brushed your teeth, and combed your hair. It has already been 10 minutes.

"What took you so long? Go, the person waiting for you is outside the dorm," the manager said. You lazily walked to the door with pajamas still on. You opened the door to see that Xiumin is waiting outside.

Your eyes feels like it's going to popped out. Xiumin smiled seeing you in your pajamas. She's so cute.

"Xiumin oppa? What are you doing here?" you said, immediately awake after seeing him. Xiumin grinned and grabbed your hand. "Oppa, I'm still in my pajamas!"
"No problem, I will buy you one," Xiumin said, still dragging you to the elevator. You blushed, he is holding your hand as you walked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter