Going to China

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: there will be so many OCs lol

It's the day. You're going to China today. You still feel like you're dreaming though, you didn't know how much your progress is that you're being sent to China.

"Take care, sweetie, Umma and Appa will miss you. Good luck!" your mom said. Your parents are in the airport, saying goodbyes to you.
You smiled, "Thank you umma, appa, I will miss you too."

You hugged your parents tight before letting them go. You turned to Minhee who is standing next to your parents. She smiled brightly but once your glance meets, she lost her smile. You walked to her and hugged her tight.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Youngrin-ah. Two months is too long!" she said in your hug.
You chuckled, "Don't worry Minhee-ya, it will pass by quickly! And you have Sehun oppa now, right?"

Minhee let go of your hug and blushed. "Don't discuss about him now, I'm trying to focus my mind into you."

You laughed and patted her shoulders, trying to hold your uncontrolled laugh. Minhee pouts and you laughed even harder.

Finally, when the time has come to board the plane, you said bye to your parents and Minhee, waving your hands enthusiastically.

The other trainees that are going has also finished their goodbyes. There are five trainees that are being sent, including you. There are three girls and two boys. You board the plane together with them, chatting and joked around with each other.

One of them is none other than your previous teammate, Yoo Minjung, the Korean-American. She is good at.. particularly everything.

The oldest gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter