Good or Bad?

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 day to Monthly Evaluation..

You are sitting peacefully in your dorm room alone, as Jooyeon is training at the moment. You played with your phone every second, getting bored that you don't have a practice for the morning. You decided to just hum to Baby Steps, the song you know best at the moment. Suddenly you heard knocks coming from the door.

"Coming!" you said, walking to the door. Is Unnie's training finished early today?

You opened the door. Instead of seeing a slender body of a girl, you saw a broad chest of a super tall guy. You looked up, and it was none other than Chanyeol. He smiled upon seeing you.

"Youngrin-ah~" Chanyeol said as he hugged you like you're his little baby sister. You blushed and laughed. You then realized there's someone behind Chanyeol.

That someone smiled and you can't help to smile too. That smile was too angelic and calming.
"Hello I'm Suho," he said while still maintaining that smile. You quickly struggled in Chanyeol's hug before he finally let go. You bowed 90 degrees.
"Hello Suho sunbaenim," you said. You straightened and smiled, "My name is Eun Youngrin."
Suho chuckled and said, "No need to be so formal. I've heard a lot about you, Youngrin."

You blushed and looked down. Chanyeol laughed along with Suho.
"Ehem don't forget about me here," Chanyeol said, clearing his throat. You turned your head to him immediately. He grinned seeing your cute reaction. "By the way, Jooyeon is not here now?"
You shook your head, "No, Unnie's training right now."
Chanyeol looked disappointed. But he immediately managed to control his face and smiled again. "Follow us, Youngrin-ah."
You frowned. "Where to, oppa?"

Chanyeol grinned to you, Suho as well. "To our training room."

---

Sehun sighed as he sat on the floor, while the other members are practicing their dance.

He is remembering the events two days ago, when he met Minhee.

FLASHBACK

"Why, hello," Sehun said as he smirked towards Minhee.

Minhee stunned and shocked that Sehun is actually there. She is frozen for a while, but managed to calm herself and turned away, feeling her cheeks burning.
"Wait where are you going?"  Sehun said. He grabbed Minhee's hands before Minhee could go. Minhee felt like her cheeks are going to explode anytime soon. She looked away.

"...Did you hear that?" Minhee asked slowly. Sehun coughed and cleared his throat.
"No I didn't," Sehun said, almost convincing.  But Minhee is not a type of girl that's easily tricked. This time Minhee turned to him and glared at him. "No I really did not."

Minhee scoffed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter