The Beginning of a New World

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I'm sorry?" You said in disbelief.
"You are qualified to be a trainee. Congratulations!" Said the man in front of you.

You can't believe it. Like, why didn't anyone get chosen too? Is this some kind of prank? Hidden camera?

"Ehh, you are not kidding right?" You said again.
The man shook his head and said "No, I'm being serious here, girl." He laughed a bit.

You are speechless, you can't believe that this is happening.
"But why only me?" You asked.
"We are going to inform the others later, when they are discussed further. But you, young lady," he said with confidence. "You are chosen as soon as you sing."

You opened your mouth, then remembered you are in front of the man, who seems to be the CEO, Mr. Kim Young Min. You smiled as big as you can, finally your dream came true.

"Thank you very much!!" You bowed a perfect 90 degrees. The CEO smiled and said, "No problem. Now, Youngrin-ssi, you will start training tomorrow. Are you ready?"

"Of course! I'm from Incheon but I think coming here with a train is no problem," you said.
"Ah, I think you should enter our dorm, to make it convenient," the CEO said.
You widen your eyes, "But I have school in the day."
"It's no problem. You are in the first year of highschool aren't you? We are going to pay for your tuition so you can move to the Seoul School of Performing Arts," the CEO said again.
'Seoul School of Performing Arts? That's where celebrities learn!' You thought.

"Alright, I will inform my parents," you said. You smiled and bowed, and got out of the room.

After you closed the door, you just can't help but smile and jump like a crazy person.

You didn't know that Xiumin is watching you.
"Oh she's accepted after all," Xiumin said. He find you cute, jumping around like that.
"Are you interested in her, hyung?" Chen asked suddenly.
"Nah, I can't fall for a trainee," Xiumin said. He turned back and went for the elevator while Chen followed behind.

---

"Sehun-ah! How is your mom?" Kai asked when Sehun entered the room. "Is it a girl or a boy?"
"She's fine! It's a girl, an adorable little sister!" Sehun said proudly. He brought out his phone and showed her sister's photo.
"Aww she's cute!! What's her name?" Baekhyun said.
"Oh Sekyung," Sehun said. "Isn't she cute, just like me."

Kai and Baekhyun both laughed at Sehun's over-confidence. Chanyeol, D.O and Suho joined in, and just like Baekhyun, they said Sekyung is cute.

"Ah by the way, did you know, hyung, I met an impolite girl today at hospital," Sehun said while pouting.
"Here we go again," Kai said.
"I mean it, hyung! Well I bumped into her and her stuffs fell, but I helped her," Sehun said, beginning his story. "But all I got was a cold thanks! She didn't even look at my face."
"She must be pissed, Sehun. Don't think about it too much," Suho said, comforting his maknae. But Sehun continued to pout, and his hyungs have no other choice but to listen. ---

You are too excited and decided to call Minhee first.

"Hello?" Minhee picked up.
"Minhee-ya! Minhee-ya!!" You said, nearly screaming.
"I'm sorry?" You said in disbelief.
"You are qualified to be a trainee. Congratulations!" Said the man in front of you.

You can't believe it. Like, why didn't anyone get chosen too? Is this some kind of prank? Hidden camera?

"Ehh, you are not kidding right?" You said again.
The man shook his head and said "No, I'm being serious here, girl." He laughed a bit.

You are speechless, you can't believe that this is happening.
"But why only me?" You asked.
"We are going to inform the others later, when they are discussed further. But you, young lady," he said with confidence.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter