Expecting the Unexpected

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-3 days to Monthly Evaluation-

It was 10 in the morning when Minhee called you. She said she want to meet up today evening. You agreed to meet at 4pm, because starting 5pm onwards you are going to have practice until midnight, to prepare for the Monthly Evaluation. You wondered exactly what Minhee wanted to talk about.

---

You waited at the cafe near SM, sitting while drinking your favorite bubble tea. Well, you never liked coffee so you ordered a bubble tea instead.

Minhee came from the door, looking around and finally sees you. You smiled widely and waved to her.
"Minhee-ya! Over here!" You said. Minhee smiled too and did a small run towards you.
"Youngrin-ah! It's been days since I met you," Minhee said as she hugged you.
"Yah, we had phone calls when we didn't meet," you chuckled at her childishness and hugged her back. "So, what do you want to talk about, Minhee?"

Unknown to them, Sehun and Luhan are entering the cafe, of course with perfect disguise that nobody can recognize them. They are there to buy some bubble tea.
"I'll buy yours, you can just sit," Luhan said to his beloved dongsaeng, smiling. Sehun then walked to a nearby sofa, not knowing that it's just beside yours and Minhee's table.

"Actually," Minhee said. Sehun widened his eyes, can't believe that he just heard a familiar voice. "I met your seniors back then in Busan."
You rounded your mouth, "Huh, where did you meet them? What were you doing in Busan anyways?" you asked.
Minhee hesitated and shrugged, then said, "Nothing much. I met them at the subway going back to Seoul." she lied.

"I coincidentally got a seat beside Sehun-ssi," she continued. "I slept, and I had the strangest dream ever."
"What is it?" you said curiously.

Minhee shrugged again before replying, "Well I dreamed about his lips touched mine a bit."
"Wow how could you dream about that? are you interested in him, perhaps?" you asked in amazement.

Just beside them, Sehun is blushing like mad. She was actually half-awake when he kissed her.

"That aside, how is your preparation for the monthly evaluation?" Minhee suddenly changed the topic.
You grinned and replied, "Very good! I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter