The First

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You are going back and forth in front of a big building. Today is EXO's first concert in Seoul and you are intrigued to meet them. You are waiting for your friend, Minhee to come out of the toilet.
'What is she doing, why does she take so long!' You thought.

Minhee finally came out from the toilet, looking so refreshed.
"C'mon! Let's go! Let's go!" You said jumping, can't wait anymore. Minhee sighed and follow you inside the venue.

---

"Seriously, Minhee-ya. Xiumin oppa is so cool! And his chubby cheeks! Omoo I don't know what to say anymore," you squealed hard after you finished watching the concert.
Minhee sighed again, wonders how your mother could stand you.

"Of course, Youngrin-ah.. He's your favorite after all!" Minhee said. "Say, Youngrin-ah.. Since we're in Seoul, why don't we try to go to the SM audition?"

You widen your eyes. Yes you would want to do it so bad, but..
"Are you sure, Minhee-ya? I don't know, I kind of have a small stage fright," you said.

"It will be okay, Rin-ah.. Trust me," Minhee said.

---

You panicked. You glanced again at your phone, seeing the message from Minhee you received just moments ago.

From: Jung Minhee
I'm sorry Rin-ah! >_< I have to go to the hospital, my brother is sick.. Best of luck for you, Youngrin!

"Hah how could you, Jung Minhee.. I already registered my name! You have to tell me these kind of things earlier," you mumbled to yourself, feeling even more depressed that no one is with you for this audition.

---

Xiumin is happily walking around the building with one destination, the audition place.

"Baozi," someone said. Xiumin turned his head and found Luhan walking towards him. "Where are you going?"

"Auditions," Xiumin said with a bright smile and he continued to walk.

Luhan frowned and decided to follow him. "Auditions? What are you going to do there? Don't enter the room or things going to get messy."
"Don't worry, I will only peek from outside. I want to see my future hoobaes!" Xiumin said again, looking totally excited. Luhan sighed and followed him anyway, in case Xiumin did something stupid.

When they are arrived at the audition place, Xiumin immediately peeked at the room from the door's window. He looked at them one by one, trying to plant their faces into his brain. And he found you. Not that he's interested anyway, but he found you cute.

"Eun Youngrin," the auditioners called you out. You stepped out of the line.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Eun Youngrin. I will be singing Don't Say Goodbye by Davichi," you said. You cleared your throat and began singing.

You had a few notes missed but overall, you sounded great.

She got the looks and voice, she must pass is wh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter