Changing

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three days, today you are moving to the dorm.

You have said good bye to your mom and dad, and your two older brothers too.

Even on the bus, you hummed to Taetiseo's Baby Steps, to perfect your singing later. You keep your voice safe so you can reach high notes.

You haven't been talking long to Xiumin these days. Well you met him and said hello to each other but you didn't really talk much. You are avoiding him, to be exact.

You arrived in front of your dorm room. You took a deep breath, calming your beating heart. It's as if you've never been here before. You knocked the door lightly, afraid that it might disturb your neighbors.

Jooyeon opened the door and immediately smiled seeing you. "Youngrin-ah! Welcome! Come in!" she said as she let you in.
You excused yourself and entered the room. It's just the same as how you left it three days ago.
"Here, you can sleep here," Jooyeon pointed at the pink bed across the blue bed, hers. "I prepared it a bit before you came." She smiled.
"Thank you eonnie," you smiled back, and went to your bed. "How do you know my favorite color, eonnie?" You said cheerfully.

Jooyeon's smile got even bigger, "Hehe I just think it suits you!" She sounded proud, and it made you chuckle. You really will love it being in this room.
"But hey, we only had 2 beds here," Jooyeon suddenly said. "There would be problems when another roommate came."

You laughed with her. It's the first time you laughed in these three days.
"Say, eonnie," you said. "You are participating in this month's monthly evaluation right?
"Yup! Oh it must be the first for you. Don't worry it's not that bad~" Jooyeon reassured you. You nodded and smiled.

"What are you performing?" Jooyeon asked, curious.
"Taetiseo sunbaenim's Baby Steps," you said.
"I want to hear it! Please?" Jooyeon said as she plead you with her aegyo. Gulp, a tall and beautiful girl doing aegyo. You nodded and started singing.

Jooyeon is listening carefully to your singing, completely fell into it. After you finished, she clapped hard.
"Awesome!" She said, making you smile. "However,"
You frowned when she said 'however'.
"You had a few missed notes," Jooyeon said as she explained what notes that you missed.

"Wow, amazing, eonnie," you said. "Don't tell me you have a perfect pitch?"
She laughed, "Probably. Everyone always asked me that."

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter