Video Call

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol dragged you to somewhere, you are just clueless to guess the destination. But after seeing the ways carefully, you realized you are going to EXO's training room.

"Wait oppa, what do you mean by video call? Are we going to EXO's training room?" you asked Chanyeol as he drags you. He turned around, and smirked mischievously at you. Your jaw dropped because you don't know what else to say.

Finally you arrived at the training room. There, all the other five of EXO-K is already waiting. They are standing up, with a chair in the middle. You saw that Suho is holding a iPad.

"Youngrin!! Finally. Come, come, have a sit," D.O said, gesturing you to sit in the chair. You sat and looked around, confused of what is going on exactly. The other members only grinned.

"We are all set here, Luhan hyung. What about you there?" Suho said as he glanced at you and at his iPad.
Suddenly Luhan's voice can be heard throughout the room, "We're ready too here!"
Suho brought his iPad closer to you revealing Luhan in it, a video call from the airport. Suho asked Kai to hold onto the iPad, making him kneeled in front of you with his hands holding the iPad, like he is giving something to a queen. (a/n: LMAOO innocent Kai is innocent)

"What are you guys doing?" a familiar voice called out from the iPad. You felt your cheeks burned at that moment. Luhan turned to his right and smiled. He gestured that someone to sit next to him.

Bit by bit you can see Xiumin's figure coming. That chubby cheeks and cute smile. He gets closer to Luhan and took a peek at what he's holding. His eyes widened in surprise seeing you at the other side of the video call. You can't say anything either.

The other members are getting impatient as Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Hyung, say something." Chanyeol said to Xiumin. Xiumin blinked a few times.
"Yes, hyung, my hands and feet are getting numb over here," Kai said stuttering, trying to hold onto the iPad as long as he can. The other members chuckled at his effort, as he pouts over his bad luck.

You fidgets, the atmosphere was sooo awkward. Thank God Chanyeol decided to say something just now.
"Uhh, hello Youngrin?" Xiumin said unsurely. You looked at his face and smiled. He relaxed and smiled too.
"Hello oppa," you said. His smile become even wider hearing you voice. Meanwhile, Kai is awkwardly kneeling, holding onto the pain. You chuckled seeing him. "Do you want me to hold it myself, Kai oppa?"
Xiumin's eyes widened and he shouted, "YAH! Kim Jongin! Since when did she call you oppa?!"
"Since just now!! There's nothing between us, hyung! I swear!!!" Kai shouted back. "And no, Youngrin, just focus on Xiumin hyung right now."

"Are you sure?" you asked concerned. Kai nodded.
Xiumin is getting impatient and decided to call you, "Youngrin-ah."

"Yes?" you said to him. He looked at your eyes, it seems as if you're in front of him.

"Can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter