The Hurting Truth

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee is resting in her bed, thinking about this and that. She remembered the events three days ago and blushed. Did he hear me?

She looked up at the ceiling of her room, remembering what she said to you that day. Love.

Minhee sighed and got up from her bed, heading to her desk where her phone is currently charged at. She picked it up and noticed that there's a new message. She opened the message and her jaw dropped immediately.

From: Unknown Number
Hello Minhee-ssi.. This is Sehun. I got your number from Youngrin.
So uhmm, I'm sorry for yesterday. Please don't ignore this message.

She stared at the message for a while before reality hits her. She blushed upon realizing that her crush texted her.

She hesitated of what should she say. She stared at her phone again for a few minutes. WHAT SHOULD I SAY.

Minhee decided she would save the number first. She named the contact "Sehun ♥". She thought for a while and immediately deleted the heart, embarassed. She then began to type in her phone.

To: Sehun
It's okay. I'm not mad.

SEND.

She smiled after sending the message, but after a while, she realized something. It's not too short, isn't it?

RING RING.
Minhee jumped at the sound of her phone. It's an incoming call.
From.. Sehun.

Minhee hesitantly picked the phone up, and she carefully placed her phone in her left ear.
"Hello?" Minhee said.
"Hello," Sehun's deep voice replied. Minhee immediately felt warm after hearing Sehun's voice. "Minhee?"
Minhee snapped back to reality, "Yes?"
"You're... really not mad, aren't you?" Sehun asked, Minhee could tell that he is unsure about it, after what Minhee did few days ago.
"I'm not, Sehun-ssi," Minhee said. She could hear Sehun sighed in relief from the other side.
"Just call me oppa," Sehun said. Minhee's heart skipped a beat, but she didn't answer at all. "Hey hey, are you free tonight?"

Minhee frowned, "Yes.. why...oppa?"
Sehun grinned at the other side of the phone, "Meet me at the cafe near SM, 6PM! I promise it won't be too late when we finished."

Minhee was about to argue but the call ended. Minhee sighed and got up from her bed, heading to her closet to change clothes. She then smiled. Sehun oppa.

---

".... Overall, you are great, Minjung-ssi. Last, Eun Youngrin," the judge said. You tightened your grip. "You had a few notes missed and your dancing isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter