Sisters!

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You and Minhee both sat in the corner of the photoshoot set. You pouted and Minhee looks apologetic to you.

"Youngrin-ah.." She called you. You turned to her but your eyes clearly showed disappointment. "I- I'm sorry, I just think it was not the right time to tell you yet."

You stayed silent and just stared at her. Minhee sighed and inched closer to you. Then suddenly she grabbed your shoulder.
"Do you want me to kiss you so you will forgive me?" Minhee asked as she smirked. You widened your eyes and screamed with your mouth closed so no one would actually hear you.

Minhee backed away and she laughed. You inhaled and exhaled to catch your breath, then you shot her a look.
"No, really. Why didn't you tell ME? I'm supposed to be your bestfriend, yet you.." You pretended to be mad. Minhee smacked the back of your head and you glared at her in return.

"Well what about you? I didn't hear anything about you having a photoshoot today!" Minhee defensed.
You scoffed, "Heol, so it's my fault now? I wanted to surprise you when the photo's out!" You counter-attacked. Both you and Minhee had a staring contest for about a full minute before you burst into laughter, Minhee following right after.

"I can't stand it, your angry face is too funny," you said trying to stop laughing.
"Back at you!" Minhee said laughing again.

When the both of you stopped, finally your heart calmed.
"Actually I don't mind you being a photographer and all. Why don't you tell me right after you got this job?" You asked. Minhee shrugged and raised her shoulder.
"I don't know either. I thought you would laugh at me," Minhee said.
"Oh yeah, you bet I would. After that moment you laughed at me for wanting to become an idol," you scoffed.
Minhee chuckled and patted your shoulder.

"Sorry for that, partner-in-crime. It just sounds funny at that time," Minhee said trying to buy your sympathy with her big eyes. "But the most important thing is you succeeded now, right?" She winked.

You nodded in agreement. Then you turned your head to the front and saw Jooyeon staring at you two far from your place, in the make up desk. Jooyeon grinned the famous Park family gri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter