Firsts

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 1 hour and Minhee is still in the train. Well, the journey was about 3 and a half hour so, yeah.

Minhee is focused on seeing outside of the window while Sehun is playing with his PSP, with a cap and glasses on. Some times Minhee would peek at what Sehun played.

Sehun caught her off-handed now. He smirked and said, "What, are you interested?"
Minhee immediately went back to her original position and ignored Sehun. He chuckled and played his PSP again.

It has been 1 hour and Minhee is getting bored. She felt sleepy as time goes on. She felt her eyes and her head getting heavier. Well she didn't get enough sleep last night because she was helping Soomin with her stuffs.
Minhee then dropped her head at the window, finally fell asleep. Sehun saw that, he chuckled at how cute Minhee is when sleeping.

Hmm it would be uncomfortable for her to sleep in that position. Sehun then lifted Minhee's head and rested it in his shoulders. He smiled proudly, praising himself for doing it.
He's glad he went to Busan and met Minhee. Experiencing things that he won't be able to imagine.

Sehun then glanced at Minhee's face. She's really pretty. How did you and Minhee met anyway? Both you and her are pretty.
Sehun took off his glasses and slowly getting close to Minhee's face. He looked at it for a second and..
Gave Minhee a peck in the lips.

It was a small kiss --his first kiss. Then he immediately wear his glasses again and looked forward. Blushed at what he just did.
Minhee struggled a bit and he jumped, afraid that she might wake up. But no, she didn't, and Sehun let out a sigh of relief.

What? I can't help it, okay. She's too cute. Don't judge me! he said to himself.



---

"Found you!" Kai said, running towards you and Ms. Shin.
You looked around in confusion. Kai used an informal tone so he must not be talking about Ms. Shin. Isn't he?

"You! Eun Youngrin!" Kai said again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter