Leaked

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO-M Xiumin spotted walking around with a girl?!

Minhee choked seeing the news on the web when she was just browsing the net. She immediately opened the article and it revealed the photo of you and Xiumin in the streets of China.

Youngrin-ah..

She panicked and picked up her phone to call Sehun. She waited for a while before he picked up the call.
"Minhee-ya! What's wrong?" Sehun cheerfully said.
"Oppa!" Minhee said, panic is clear in her voice. "Oppa... Xiumin oppa and Youngrin.."

"WHAT?!" Sehun exclaimed. Minhee has already explained the things about the article. The K members turned to him in question. What's with the sudden rush?

"Okay, thank you, Minhee-ya," Sehun said, hanging up the call.
"What happened?" Kai asked. Sehun looked at him in horror. It's what they have been fearing about.

"Xiumin hyung spotted to be dating with Youngrin," Sehun said slowly. The K members' eyes all widened and their jaw dropped.

"Finally it happens," Chanyeol said.

---

Today, xx-xx-xxx, EXO-M member, Xiumin spotted to be walking around with a girl. They seem very close and netizens predicted them to be in a relationship.

The girl is a trainee under SM entertainment. And even though it didn't directly affect her, it affects EXO gravely as it is their first scandal ever. SM entertainment has yet to announce things about this scandal.

Keep in touch to see what SME has to say!

Lee Sooman reads the article in horror. Eun Youngrin, one of his favorite trainee so far, has made a scandal with an EXO member.

What to do.. He thought. Then he sighed and looked down. I've got no choice but to do this.

---

"Yes. Very well, sajangnim," the manager said in her phone. She looked very serious. You and the other trainees are currently playing with each other, waiting for EXO-M to come. You are oblivious of what has happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter