Goodbye?

Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee was too focused in drinking her favorite bubbletea that she didn't hear what Sehun said earlier.
"I'm sorry, what?" Minhee said, looking up to Sehun's face to see his face flustered as red as tomato. "Are you okay? You looked so red."

CRAP WHY DIDN'T SHE HEAR ME. AND I FINALLY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO SAY IT TOO.
Sehun yelled in his head like crazy, it's like he almost hit a spot but missed by a milimeter. He didn't want to face Minhee in his state like this.

Minhee waved her hand in front of Sehun, "Hello?"
Sehun finally looked up to see Minhee and sighed. Oh God why.

Sehun then smiled like nothing happened. "Nothing. I like bubbleteas."
Minhee grinned, "Me too!"

Sehun can't help but smile along with Minhee's dimple smile. "You have a dimple."
"Yeah, why?" Minhee raised a brow at Sehun's statement.
"It's cute," Sehun said bluntly. Minhee got surprised and blushed afterwards.

Sehun looked outside, and peeked at his watch. "It's getting pretty late, isn't it?" He asked.
Minhee looked outside too and nodded. "Yeah, I think it's time for me to go home." Minhee proceeded by taking her wallet out. Sehun raised a brow this time.
"Why did you take out your wallet?" Sehun asked.
"To pay for my drink. How much was it, oppa?" Minhee asked wholeheartedly. Sehun shrugged before answering.
"You don't have to pay, it's my treat for today," Sehun said. "No buts." He said again when Minhee was about to answer again.

Minhee looked disappointed and put her wallet back. She then stood up. "Well then oppa, I'm going home."
Sehun stood up too, "I will walk you home."

Minhee stared at Sehun weirdly, "Why?"
"It's dangerous for a girl to walk alone in the night," Sehun said, smirking.
Minhee nodded, "Oh okay."

Didn't she get my intentions or am I bad at this? Sehun thought. Minhee walked outside and Sehun followed her. Well at least I've gotten closer to her tonight. Sehun smirked again at his thought.

---

"Youngrin-ah?" Xiumin said, snapping you back into reality. You blinked a few times and looked at him. You smiled.
"I'm okay. And you are going to China, oppa? Good luck!" You forced yourself a smile. "Ahh I have to go. Bye Xiumin oppa, Luhan oppa."

You walked away, and Xiumin and Luhan looked at your back dumbfounded. Xiumin turned to Luhan.
"Did I do wrong?" Xiumin asked. Luhan shrugged and raised his shoulders, leaving Xiumin confused.

Meanwhile you walked to your dorm to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter