Chapter 2

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!
 
Sungjong opened his eyes reluctantly. Why his vision became so small that morning. He rubbed his eyes hoping it will become clearer. Still struggling in the blanket that covered almost all of his body, he got up and find the ladder of his bunk bed. Sleeps in upper of the bunk bed . He needs to climb down the ladder every single time.
 
Wait, where’s the ladder? Why am I in lower bunk?
 
He looked confused. Suddenly the door of the room opened as someone stepped in.
 
"Morning Gyu hyung!" Woohyun greeted the older happily.
 
Gyu hyung? Sungjong looked back to find if Sunggyu is somewhere in the room but didn’t find it.
 
“Hyung, what are you looking for. Let’s eat breakfast,” Woohyun walked closer to the latter and pulled his hand.
 
“Wait a moment.” Sungjong got up and run to the nearest mirror. What he got there really shocked him. The sight in the mirror. Its not him! It’s Sunggyu! His fingers quickly touched every part of his face. Or to be exact, Sunggyu’s face. His eyes, his nose, his lips, it’s not same anymore.
 
“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Sungjong screamed tried to deny the fact that he is trapped in Sunggyu’s body.
 
“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!”  A sudden voice can be heard in of their apartment room. Sungjong’s eyes went-wide as he completely knew who’s that voice belong to. He then ran away from the room to meet the owner of the voice when someone bumped into him on the hallway abruptly.
 
 “Yaa!!!” Sunggyu yelled at the other one. Like what Sungjong thought, Sunggyu now trapped in his body. They trapped in each other body for God sake!
 
Sunggyu’s yell raised other members’ concern. They quickly crowded both Sungjong and Sunggyu.
 
“What happen Sungjong? Why you sounded so mad?” Hoya asked full of curiosity while looking at the young boy. Dongwoo and Myungsoo just stand back looking at the scene. Sunggyu finally realized he actually yelled in Sungjong’s body.
 
“Errr, nothing.  Sunggyu...hy-hyung can I see you for a moment. Just both of us. “ Sunggyu felt extremely awkward to call his name like that.
 
“O-Okay Sungjong... GIE” And of course the other one stuttered too. They both left the living room and walked to the bathroom leaving all the members dumbfounded.
 
“Wait, I want to follow too.” Woohyun pouted.
 
“We have something to discuss. Later, we’ll explain it to all of you.” Sunggyu locked the bathroom and hardly pushed Sungjong to the wall.
 
“Mind to explain?!” He asked the maknae.
 
“I don’t know hyung. I really really don’t know what happened.” Sungjong pleaded. He facepalmed himself trying to remember how they became like this.
 
“Yaaa!!” Sunggyu moved closer to Sungjong until his face was an inch apart from Sungjong.
 
“Hyung, please don’t hit me!” Sungjong faced down and raised his hand, surrendered for what will happen next.
 
“I do looked like a hamster.” He said. Yes, that’s the conclusion he can made. He always wondered why fans kept calling him Hamgyu and now seeing it close like this, he has to accept that fans know them better.
 
“Hy-hyung” Sungjong frown.
 
“Argh, its weird seeing myself kept calling me.” Sunggyu grabbed his hair out of frustration.
 
“Listen Jongie. I think this has something to do with the drink last night. Do you think so?” the hyung word left Sungjong for a thought. After thinking for a while,Sungjong’s face turned darker instantly. Yes, that’s must be it.
 
“Don’t tell me you lied about fan gave us the drink.”  Sunggyu tried to guess after saw the other one's expression.
 
“Hyung~ I- I- I’m sorry I lied!” Sungjong quickly hide behind the curtain in the bathroom waiting for scolding.
 
“What are you-“ He want to scold the maknae so badly for lied to him but he don’t want his now-feminine-voice to be heard outside. s will think weirdly if they hear maknae was scolding the leader.
 
Sunggyu lowered back his voice and pulled Sungjong out of the curtain.
 
“Tell me everything about the drink. NOW.” With his ordered, Sungjong start to tell him the actual story about how he found it, the note on it and how he threw away the note so Sunggyu will not see it. Sunggyu just gave a death stare at Sungjong after he heard the last part of the story.
 
“Bhahaha. Hyung. You looked cute, I mean I looked cute when mad. Your death glare will never scares me anymore.” Sungjong laughed seeing Sunggyu in his cute adorable face.
 
“Just shut up. ” Sunggyu turned away out of embarrassment.
 
“We should find back the note now. And remember to act like me when you go outside after this. We don’t want others to know about our little secret or they will think we are crazy or something.” Sunggyu gave advised to his dongsaeng. He slowly unlocked the door of the bathroom. They both took a long breath and ready to give their best act.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Thanks for my subscribers. You don't know how happy i am~ :)))