At The Camp

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!
 

After packed all of their belonging in the van, they off to their destination. It only took 3 hours but all of the members chose to sleep so they have enough rest before their little ‘amazing’ time come.

The unfamiliar sight finally greeted them. It’s a camping site not a training camp like they imagined.

“I thought we’re going to training camp. I mean, you told us that we needed to train our stamina right?” Hoya asked the manager. His question received a nodd from all of the members.  They also really curious of the situation.

“Well, this time it’s different. We’ll train your stamina in a very fun ways.” The manager smirked. Yes, he smirked.

“Why I don’t feel good at all,” Dongwoo voiced his thought.

“Guys, you see that mountain?” The manager pointed at the sight in front of them and added. “Is it beautiful?”

“Yeah, it’s very magnificent. I’m glad we came to this place instead of a training camp that looked like a military camp.” This time, Sungjong responded.

“Well, you’re going to climb it.” The manager said casually but the Infinite boys looked at him in shock.

“Did you just say we’ll do mountain climbing!?” Sunggyu asked but deep down he hoped the answered was ‘no’. “Yes”. The manager smiled and looked at Sungyeol. “ Sungyeol, you can close your mouth now. I don’t want to hear any commotion from you guys.”

Their conversation soon interrupted when a man, in late 30 with full of muscles came. The man looked at all of them ans started to talk

“Attention. Hello. I’m Mr Kim Jongkook but you can call me Mr Kim. I’ll be in charge of your training here. In these two days one night, I'll be watching over you and no one mess with me. Do you hear me? (a/n: please don’t imagine Sungyeol sing it)”

The seven boys gasped at the man’s harsh tone. They never had any idea the training will be like this, this time. They actually never climb a ing mountain!

“Yes,” Nevertheless, all of them replied.

“Okay,good. Now, I’ll give you two and ONLY two tents. You need to think wisely how to put seven persons in the tents but I suggest four smaller persons in one tent and another three in another tent. So, I’ll give you half an hour to settle all the things, built your tent, change your cloth, etc.” Mr Kim word’s quickly received a nod from the boys.

“Who’s the leader?” The big man asked. Sungjong startled when everyone turned to him. He was actually scared of that man and now that man called him.

God, help me. The leader gulped down and raised his hand before said. “It’s me.”

“Owh, you, with small eyes,like me. What’s your name?” He asked.

“Sunggyu.” Sungjong answered but he tried hard not to be nervous.

“Sunggyu. I want you to make sure all of your members follow my orders and IF not.” He paused.

“You’re going to be responsible as a leader.” With the last words, Sungjong gulped down in fear.

Omma, help me. Some weird big ahjussi tried to kill me. Taking all his courage, he spoke. “Ye- Yes.”

______________________________________________________________________________

 The boys started to build their tents while Mr Kim was nowhere to be seen. He already said to be ready before he comes back another half an hour. It took them only ten minutes to finish up built the two tents. After make sure it fully done, Sungjong called all of the members.

“Guys, since we’ve only two tents, we need to divide by 4:3. A small group for small persons and a big group for big persons.So if you think you’re in small group stand on my right and if you think you’re in big group stand on my left, Now mo-“Without even finished his words all of the members started to move..... to the left side.

‘What!? Why all of you in big group side? And even you Dongwoo!?” Sungjong glared at his ‘dongsaeng’.

“I have big eyes hyung.” Dongwoo said while widen his eyes and Woohyun jumped in. “I have big smile. See...” The walking tree gave his greasiest smile.  

“Hyung!! I have big...... I AM BIG than these two.” Hoya joined in and pointed at Dongwoo and Woohyun.

Kyaa, I’m having a headache. What should I do?

“Hyung. I think you need to assign our place yourself.” Sunggyu finally spoke after seeing Sungjong’s uncomfortable face. He felt the need to help the now-leader. Sungjong muttered a ‘thank you’ to the maknae.

“Since you all ARE big, I’m going choose your tent myself. Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong in one tent while I, Sungyeol and Myungsoo...... wait. Where’s Myungsoo?” Sungjong widen his eyes when he realized one of the members was missing. The other members also only realized it as they were so into choosing the tent.

“Myungsoo!!!” Sungjong shouted.

“ Kim Myungsoo!! L!!” The others tried to help too.

“Poker face!!!” Sungyeol called and the boys’ eyes shifted to Sungyeol immediately. Sungyeol looked at them before continued. “What? He has a poker face right?”

“Hyung! Here!” Suddenly Woohyun shouted and they started to run to the placed that is.... in the tent.

Myungsoo was sleeping soundlessly in the tent. Probably because he was too exhausted.

“Wow, he really in a deep sleep since he can’t even hear our voice.” Dongwoo said and went nearer to wake him up.

“Myungsoo... Myungsoo.. There’s a fire!! Wake up!!”

“Fire.....!!? Fire!! Where! Where! Omg, I will die! Wait, am I dead?” his reaction instantly received a loud laugh from the others. Sungyeol and Woohyun already cried and still cannot stop their laughter. Sungjong also laughed out loud but then he remembered that they have a time restriction.

“Okay, enough guys. We only have ten minutes to change our clothes to a training suit before Mr Kim comes back. Let’s move.”

“Ten minutes!? But I still not put my BB cream yet!” Woohyun yelled while jumping around anxiously.

“You don’t need a cream at a mountain Woohyun. Faster, move.” Sungjong pushed the greasy boy inside his tent and walked to his shared tent with Sungyeol and Myungsoo to change his clothes.

It’s not even start yet but these boys already gave me a hard time. Sungjong said in his mind.

___________________________________________________________________________

A while later~

“I will count to ten and all of you need to line up here before I finish counting. ONE TWO.....” Mr Kim started to count.

Sungjong anxiously put his shoes and called other members. Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu already walked to Mr Kim while Sungyeol and Myungsoo still put their stocking and Woohyun was busy styling his hair!

“Woohyun faster!!” Sungjong yelled.

“A little bit hyung.” With a final touch he came out of the tent and put his shoes. They both started to run like a freaking ghost chasing after them.

“..... NINE,TEN.” Mr Kim gave a small smile when all of the boys line up in front of him in time.

“So we’re going to start our little adventure.” He said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________