Comeback

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

“Hyung~ Sunggyu hyung~” Sungjong felt his body shaken lightly. He opened his eyes slowly only to be face with Woohyun's eyes that really close to his face.

Blink.

Blink.

Blink.

They both kept blinking their eyes until Sungjong finally got his normal mind state.

“What the!!” Sungjong pushed Woohyun’s head hardly to distance themselves.

“Ouch. It’s hurt hyung!” Woohyun cried while rubbing his head. Sungjong chuckled when he saw the other boy. Did I pushed too hard?

“Ya, did you want to give me a morning kiss?” Sungjong said jokingly.

“Do you want?” The greasy boy then sticked out his lips and neared to his now-hyung.

“Go away from me.” Sungjong pushed back Woohyun's head in annoyed.

“Hyung actually I just want to see your small eyes. It’s attractive you know.” Woohyun pouted when he received a cold treatment from the hamster boy.

“Attractive? Do you know how hard to live in this eyes. My sight went black everytime I smile and it .” Sungjong explained his feelings to his now-dongsaeng. It’s the real thought though. He really found it hard to have small eyes like his Sunggyu-hyung.

“Hyung. Let’s go. Our manager wants to meet us now.” Woohyun pulled Sungjong’s hand to help the boy wake up from his bed.

“Okay,okay.” Sungjong surrendered and just followed Woohyun to the living room.

All of Infinite members already there with their sleepy eyes. Sungyeol and Myungsoo can barely opened his eyes while Dongwoo already collapsed on the floor. Hoya kicked the second oldest lightly to wake him up when he saw Sungjong out from the room.

The door was opened and their manager walked in the dorm. He sighed when he saw all of them were still with a blur face.

“Okay okay everyone. Wake up.” The manager clapped his hand repeatedly. Slowly, all of them opened their eyes fully. Wait, except Sungjong since his eyes always shut for 24 hours.

“Guys, you know that we will have a Korean comeback in next month right?” He asked.

“Yes...” The Infinite members replied simultaneously.

“So, I have an announcement to make.” The manager’s words instantly received a full attention from all of them.

“You will go on a camping for 2 days and 1 night to increase your stamina and prepare for your comeback.”

“What!?” Sungyeol let out a loud yelled. Everyone else seems shocked too at the sudden news.

“Hyung but we already did that when we prepared for our concert.” Hoya looked not really satisfy with the idea.

“Concert is concert. Album is album. For Infinitize, it’s a bit special.” The manager explained.

“Special?” Myungsoo gave a confuse look.

“Yeah because you’ll need a loooooooooot of stamina.” The manager grinned when he saw all of the boys already lost in their thought about the ‘special’ things.

“Don’t worry guys, it’s not a bad thing. CEO will tell you the full story later. For today you’ll have to pack your things and get ready for tomorrow.” He added.

“Hyung, we don’t have schedule today right?” Sunggyu asked.

“Nope but you’ll have a performance for Special Kwangju Event when you get back from the camp.”

“What song hyung?” This time, Sungjong asked the responsible man. He didn’t like the idea that they need to do a performance.

“Be Mine only.” The hyung's answer received a relief sigh from the boys. They glad it’s only one song since they’ll be tired after the camp.

The only two persons that dislike the idea were of course Sunggyu and Sungjong. They were in each other body! Means their dancing and singing parts are different. Both of the boys kept glancing to each other and sent an uncomfortable look.

This is going to be ‘awesome’. Sungjong thought.

“Sunggyu. The CEO wants to see you on afternoon. I’ll take you later from here okay.” Sungjong startled when he heard the CEO want to meet him or Sunggyu to be exact. He never meets the CEO in one-on-on terms.

“O-Okay hyung.” Whatever it is, Sungjong don’t have other choice but agree.

After the small meeting everyone do their own personal things. Myungsoo and Sungyeol cuddling each other while watching a drama, Dongwoo continued sleping in his room, Hoya surfed the internet, Woohyun and Sunggyu busy packed his things while Sungjong took a bath prepared to meet the CEO.

To: Sungjong

From: Sunggyu

Sungjong, we need to practice for each other parts in Be Mine. Meet me at our practice room after you meet our CEO. I’ll make some excuse to go out.

Sent.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong was really nervous as he just stand up in front of the boss’s door for a good few minutes. After took all the courage, he knocked the door and soon after he can hear the CEO's voice asking him to get in.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” He bowed.

“Owh, Sunggyu. No need to be formal. Sit down.” The CEO pointed on the chair that faced him. Sungjong quickly sat down and tried to look normal.

“Why you want to meet me?” Sungjong asked.

“Ahh. Actually Sunggyu-ah. For Infinite comeback, I have made a really good plan.” He began to talk.

“All of you will make a showcase tour in 5 different cities in Korea.” He smiled.

“Owh. Then it’s okay. We always have packed schedule everyday though. So for 5 days we will touring all the places. It’s great. ” Sungjong smiled back. So if that’s the matter, it’ll be no problem.

“Err, Sunggyu. Actually 5 cities in one day. But no problem, you’ll be travel by helicopter!” The Ceo laughed out loud, proud of his plan.

The ideas made Sungjong jaw dropp. The CEO is insane sometimes. He thought.

“So, you can tell other members this plan.” Sungjong just gave a nod to the CEO. It’s not like he can reject it.

“So, for now. Actually I want to meet you because of tomorrow's camp.” The CEO changed to a serious tone. Sungjong also gave his full attention to hear the boss's next words.

“Sunggyu, you need to watch out all the kids especially Sungjong. He’s a little fragile so always monitor him and give him support because the camp probably going to be tough. Dongwoo, make sure he didn’t do silly things like last time. That kid, swimming in a pond with fishes. Sungyeol, that short-tempered boy. Myungsoo, make sure he’s in earth all the time. Then, Woohyun, make sure he didn’t take much time to pick his cloth. There’s no girl groups or inspirit there. Understand?” The looooong speech nearly made Sungjong’s head explode.

“But why me?” he asked. It’s too burdensome to take care of other people.

“What do you mean by ‘why me’? You’re the leader of course you're responsible for that” The boss gave Sungjong a weird look. Like you-should-not-asked-that-question.

 Sungjong totally frowned. He really forgot that he is now a leader of Infinite.

Sunggyu hyung,help me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for the late update! I'm having my final exam actually. I do have some time but I can't write in my stress state. Now, I'm finally free. Since it's been  2 weeks since I update, this chapter kinda crappy. Again, mianhae. I'll find back my mood and make a better chappie next time. Thanks for waiting patiently. Comments are strength! 

Here little gift from me (Funny dongwoo that loved by me inspirit.)