7 Days

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

“Ya, what are you both discuss in the bathroom? Is there anything we should know?” Woohyun jumped to them after seeing them out from the bathroom.

“N-Not really Woohyun,” Sunggyu stuttered. Sungjong quickly pinched Sunggyu’s hand and signaled that he miss the ‘hyung’ part.

“H-Hyung,” Luckily Sunggyu got the massage instantly.

“Are you sure Gyu hyung?” this time, Hoya faced Sungjong and asked a question.

“O-Of course. Just not an important thing. Right Sungjong ?” Sungjong turned to Sunggyu looking for back up.

“Yeah. Nothing important. Don’t worry,” Sunggyu just want to out from the situation right now. It's so uncomfortable to see himself and calls other members 'hyung'.

“H-Hyung, are you hungry? Let me make you some food,” Sunggyu murmured ‘let’s go’ to Sungjong so they can avoid the situation at that moment.

“Owh, I’m quiet hungry. Let’s go J-Jongie,”  Sungjong found his way to the kitchen while Sunggyu followed him from behind.

“What’s with them? Since when they became so close?” Dongwoo that just served as an observer from earlier finally spoke.

“I don’t know,” Woohyun eyeing Sungjong and Sunggyu that walked away from there. He pouted at the sight.

____________________________________________________________________________________

At the kitchen~

“YA, Sungjong, faster find back the note,” Sunggyu scanned the kitchen to see if he can find the note.

“It’s in the dustbin hyung,” Sungjong quickly approached the dustbin and looked frantically in it.

“Here!” Sungjong raised a small paper from the dustbin. Seeing that, Sunggyu immediately walked closer to the other boy.

Both of them looked at the note that already in Sunggyu’s hand.

Drink this if you want to change your life.

Must drink it with someone else.

Work for seven days

“What!? Seven days? Ya, how can’t you see this?” Sunggyu pointed at the smallest words on the note.

“It’s so small hyung. I didn’t notice it before. I’M SORRY!” Sungjong just faced the floor realizing his fault as the guiltiness swept all over him that moment.  

“Now, we need to pretend for 7 days. There’s no other ways. Our members can't know about this. You must be Sunggyu and I must be Sungjong. That's it.” Sunggyu finally made a decision. It's not like he didn’t mad at the maknae but there is NO other ways.

“O-Okay hyung~,” Sungjong TOO, need to accept their situation.

“Okay, now  everything is settle. Let’s go,” Sunggyu started to make his way out.

“Hyung, but you said you want to cook me something,” Sungjong reminded back Sunggyu’s promise.

“You actually believe I will cook to you? No~ Let’s go,” Sunggyu continued his steps.

“Y-Ya!! Lee Sungjong! Cook me ramyum now,” Sungjong suddenly shouted. Sunggyu eyed went wide with what he just heard. He turned back only to be face with a grinned maknae.

“Ya, what are you doing?” Sunggyu said in slow voice. Sungjong neared his face to his hyung’s ear and whispered.

“You’re maknae now hyung. Remember?” Sungjong just smirked at his own idea. So, for these 7 days, he can order his hyung as much as he wants.

“Hyung, if you didn’t do it, other members will be suspicious coz I’ve been a really obedient maknae,” Sungjong added.

“Ne, Hyung!” Sunggyu screamed in purpose so other members in the living room will hear them. He half-heartedly took one of the ramyun and started to boil the water.

“Hyung, I’ll wait at the living room ne~,” Sungjong walk leisurely to the living room leaving Sunggyu there alone.

“Aishh, this kid. Just wait after 7 days.” Sunggyu cracked the ramyun and put it in the already boiled water. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Evil maknae appear! LOL

Chapter up! Okay? No? Please comment ne~ ^^