Day 6 Over

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

The small space was crowded with three grown up guys, staring at each other with full of questions.

“So, what are we doing here, in the bathroom?” Dongwoo started the conversation.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo also shared the same puzzled looks before the visual answered. “I don’t know, I got a message from Woohyun hyung for a secret meeting.” He pulled out his phone and showed the content of the message to the other two.

“Me too. But I got it from Hoya,” Sungyeol joined in the conversation.

They all know what the secret message mean. Everytime there’s something wrong with a member, a secret meeting will be held for them to discuss but the place was different each time.

Last time, Sunggyu woke up to find Sungyeol enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate in the morning. What’s wrong? The choding usually drink coffee in the morning not hot chocolate or any other beverages. The secret meeting was held without Sungyeol and Dongwoo went as far as suggested them to bring Sungyeol to the hospital. It was soon turned out that Sungyeol’s coffee brewer was broke and he can’t make his coffee.

The creek of the bathroom’s door instantly got their attention. Woohyun and Hoya walked in with a serious look. “So all of you are here,” Woohyun said, taking a suitable place inside the small bathroom.

“No, Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong are still not here,” L replied.

“I know. It’s because we only want to meet you guys without leader and maknae. We already asked manager hyung to bring them to other place,” Hoya exchanged glance with Woohyun and nodded his head.

“So....” Woohyun started but suddenly interrupted by Dongwoo.

“Wait wait. If Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong already gone to who-knows-where, why are we having a secret meeting in this bathroom? Its small you know” The second oldest whined.

“That’s the point Dongwoo. It’s called secret meeting so we need to do it in secret place,” Woohyun said. Dongwoo rolled his eyes upon the ‘great’ explanation.

“And since when this bathroom became secret place?” This time, Sungyeol asked the dance machine.

“You see this dark and mysterious atmosphere. It gave us more feels to talk about Sungjong and Sunggyu hyung,” Hoya widens his eyes to add the effect of his words, like a storyteller.

The only person who felt uncomfortable of the mention of Sungjong and Sunggyu was Myungsoo. The visual started to wonder if Hoya and Woohyun already knew about their secret.

“So, what about Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong that you want to talk about?” Myungsoo asked cautiously.

Hoya then cleared his throat and started the story. “Something is wrong with them. Woohyun and I notice it when we perform Nothing’s Over and Be Mine today. I notice the way they dance is different and Woohyun also felt that Sunggyu’s vocal was lacked today,”

The greasy tree sighed and added. “I don’t know, I just felt our leader is weird lately. Hoya also thought Sungjong didn’t look like himself. It’s like... they’re switching body or something,”

Just when Woohyun finished talking, his head was smacked hardly with a hand. He turned around to meet a grinning Dongwoo. “Ya Dongwoo, why you smacked my head?!” He asked angrily.

“Because you’re stupid. There’s no way Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong can switch body. It’s not like they’re cat and dog.” Dongwoo laughed whole-heartedly, though it’s not that funny.

“Cat and dog can change body!?” Sungyeol widen his eyes in shocked. He quickly search for the fact through his phone because didn’t know something like that hurt his pride as Infinite’s brain.

Myungsoo just refrain himself from smacking his two hyungs and let those two sort it out. The main problem was about Sunggyu and Sungjong. Hoya and Woohyun already smelled the leader and maknae suspicious acts and he didn’t want to be the one who spill the secret, mainly because of two reasons. One, he already promise them. Two, he can threat them for more free chicken.

“What do you think about it, Myungsoo?” Hoya asked the visual suddenly.

Myungsoo just let out an awkward laugh. “What are you talking about hyung? It didn’t make sense and it’s not a stupid korean drama. I didn’t notice something wrong with them at all.” He then covered the lie with continuous laugh, hoping it managed to fool Hoya and Woohyun.

“Yes, I agree with Myungsoo,” Dongwoo butted in. “It just your feeling I guess. There’s nothing wrong with them. Don’t think too much okay.”

Woohyun didn’t seem to satisfy with the answer. He then changes his eyes to the tallest boy. “Sungyeol-ah, don’t you think so? Did you find Sungjong and Sunggyu hyung weird lately?”

“Aishh, hyung I don’t have time for that. I just want to know if cat and dog can really change body,” Sungyeol’s eyes were fixed at his phone and his hand scrolled through the screen actively.

“Are we wrong, Woohyun?” Hoya was getting confused. It may be just his feeling but something definitely wrong with his roommate. Sungjong sometimes talked informal to him but maybe he heard it wrongly.

“I think so Hoya.” Woohyun’s voice shook him off his mind. Everyone kept saying there’s nothing wrong so it might be just his own feeling. Decide to not think deeply, he nodded to Woohyun.

There is nothing wrong I hope. Hoya tought.

Myungsoo eyeing the two members and let out a relief sigh. The secret was still save and he will make sure no one knew about it, at least not until they change body again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu and Sungjong were left confused in a restaurant by their manager. At first, the manager said he wanted to meet them, and suddenly the man left them there with a message.

Enjoy your meal and message me when you want to get back.

The leader and maknae chose a table quite far from other customers to avoid any unwanted attention. They then ordered a simple dish. The performance that evening made them hungry and be in a restaurant means one thing. Eat.

“Where are other members? Why the manager left us both here?” Sungjong widen his now small eyes.

“I don’t know. It’s weird actually. I think other members are at home right now,” Sunggyu answered. Their conversation interrupted when the waitress came bringing their food. The boys didn’t wait and started to dig in their food.

“We should order for them too,” Sunggyu said while munching his food. Sungjong just smile at the previous leader. He knew Sunggyu never left his dongsaengs in any occasion, he always take care of them.

“So, let’s continue with our business,” Sunggyu stopped eating and looked at Sungjong with a straight face.

“What business?” Sungjong asked. He can’t recall if they have opened a business before.

“About this evening. You made me do aegyo on purpose aren’t you?” The maknae gave Sungjong a suspicious look.

Sungjong froze when his real intention was revealed. “I didn’t make you do the aegyo. I asked Infinite’s maknae to do it since he looked really cute with his flawless face and big eyes,” He said confidently. It’s true since Sunggyu is in his body and as a maknae, he cannot run from aegyo service.

Sunggyu gritted his teeth and stood up to flick his dongsaeng’s head. Sungjong always received the punishment whenever he made Sunggyu angry but it’s not that pain since Sunggyu itself is a grandpa. “So you did it on purpose.” He raised his hand.

“Hyung!! Wait!!” Sungjong screamed but still control his voice. Sunggyu immediately halted his action. “You flick my head, or I’ll ruin your face. I—I will leave scar. Bad scar. Err,, ugly scar to your face. And you’ll be the ugliest member in Infinite,” Sungjong threaten with a fork under his chin.

“No!! Okay, okay. I back off. Easy okay,” Sunggyu raised both of his hand in defeat. Sungjong won this time, he sighed.

Sungjong scared face instantly turned to smirk. You really think I’ll do that huh? Pfff, even if this is your face, I’ll feel the pain too. I’m not that stupid.

“Hyung, today is our last night in each other body. I miss my teddy, hope he’s fine in your care,” The conversation continued after both of them finished their meals.

“Yeah, today is our last night. I miss my room too, and that greasy tree.”

The two of them soon lost in their own world. Another day and everything will be normal. Everything will be history and they’ll pretend like nothing happened.

“Sungjong,” Sunggyu called the leader suddenly.

“Ne,” Sungjong snapped.

“I think I left some maps on your teddy.”

~Day 6 over~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

wooohooo, naznew got it right. you're daebak! ---<3 lemon candy for you.. ^^ Day 7 soon.