Day 5 Over

Leader Sungjong and Maknae Sunggyu!

 

That evening the Infinite dorm was really quite. Everyone passed out as soon as they reached their room. The camping on the morning really tiring them. It was a peaceful evening where everyone got a rest like they wanted.

OR maybe not.

RINGGGGGGG

A loud siren jolted every members from their deep slumber. Sunggyu nearly felt from the top bunk and his eyes went wide (glad he has big eyes now) instantly.

“Everyone please come out now. It’s already 6pm.” They can hear their manager's voice shouted from the living room.

What’s with the siren seriously? We’re not Family Outing. The oldest grumbled and lazily climbed down the ladder of the bunk bed. Sunggyu looked at Hoya when the younger rubbed his eyes slowly and went back to sleep.

“Ya ya, wake up now. Manager waiting for us,” Sunggyu shook Hoya’s body a little roughly. He was really tired pretend to be the maknae from these past few days and acted like their dongsaeng.

The hiphop lover woke up with a crumpled face. “Did you just called me ‘ya’?” Hoya asked.

“No. Come on hyung. I don’t want to get kill by Hyoan hyung.” Sunggyu said and just walked away leaving Hoya dumbfounded. “But I really heard him called me ‘ya’.” The boy muttered slowly and steps to the living room.

The members have all gathered at the living room with puffy eyes and tired faces. “So all of you planning to sleep until next morning? It’s already late evening. ” The manager started to nag but he got no response. Not because everyone listen to him but all of them just cuddled with each other and looked at him with half opened eyes. In other words, everyone didn’t bother to listen at all.

“Okay kids. I don’t care what you’re going to do after this. I just want to inform that they’ll be a changed in tomorrow’s schedule. Instead of singing one song, you will be performing two songs. So besides Be Mine, you will perform Nothing’s Over. That’s it. If you want to starve you can continue being a sleeping beauty but if you want a dinner, you can ask Woohyun to cook.”

The manager’s eyes shifted to Woohyun but the boy looked lifeless. “Maybe you should just buy foods at nearest restaurant. I’m afraid Woohyun will burn this house with his sleepy mode.”The boys nodded lazily and went back to their rooms almost instantly after the manager left.

The exact two peoples in nervous state were Sunggyu and Sungjong. After their hard time learning each other’s parts in Be Mine two days ago, now it’s Nothing Over. They should name it Everything’s Over in their state that time.

“Sungjong,we should go practice now.” Sunggyu whispered at Sungjong when he came inside his previous room.

Sungjong nodded and checked on Woohyun, only to find the greasy boy sleeping soundlessly. “We should bring Myungsoo hyung. Maybe he can help.”

After that, the two boys tiptoed to Myungsoo’s room and shook him lightly. “Why are his cheeks red?” Sunggyu asked.

“The results of slapping himself from the dream. Maybe he cheated with someone that the girl slaps him.” Sungjong explained. He always knew Myungsoo’s weird sleeping habits.

“Owh. Let’s just hope the girl didn’t kill him or he might walk to the kitchen and stabs himself.” The long-lost-leader-title said.

After a few shook, the visual finally opened his eyes. “What?” He whined.

“You need to help us practice Nothing’s Over,” Sungjong said in a slow voice, afraid it will disturb Dongwoo and Sungyeol sleep.

 “Since when I become a dance teacher?” He pouted.

“Since you become overly curious and found out our secret. Now wake up or I’ll yell at you with this beautiful face of your beloved maknae.” Sunggyu threaten (yes, it’s a threat)

 “What’s that for?” Sungjong asked.

“Okay, okay.” The poker face shot a glare at the new maknae. Evil leader with kitty face.

______________________________________________________________________________

The dance studio was quiet without anyone. The three of them walked to the middle of the room and put down the player with the cd of their songs.

“Mind to explain my purpose here?” Myungsoo said in annoyed voice.

“You’re going to monitor us dancing. See if we got it right,” Sunggyu explained.

“Owh..okay.” He said nonchalantly.

“Hyung, remember you need to act cutely on this song,” Sungjong reminded Sunggyu.

Sunggyu let out a sighed before nodded. “Okay.”

Like Be Mine, both of them danced to their real parts first while Myungsoo as an observer. The sight make the visual opened his mouth. Seeing Sunggyu with Sungjong’s body and the other way around was really weird on his eyes.

After the song ended, they both sat down and settled for a minute. “Now move to vocal parts. I guess this time you don’t have to worry about the vocal since it is an easy song.” Sunggyu said.

So they went singing each other part. It’s easier than the dancing as they have already knew each other part. “... Nothing’s over, nothing’s over...” Sunggyu sang the maknae's part.

“Wait, wait hyung!!” Sungjong exclaimed. Sunggyu gave him a question look while Myungsoo still as a quite observer.

“It’s ‘nothing’s sober’ hyung. You got it wrong” the now small eyes boy said confidently.

‘What? It’s nothing’s over. O.V.E.R”

“No!! It’s sober. S.O.B.E.R”

“It’s OVER for god sake. Sungjong, go school your brain.”

“Hyung, this is my only parts since.. forever. Just follow me!”

“You just shouted at me, you punk!”

“Ermm, guys. This is weird.” Myungsoo looked back and forth from Sungjong to Sunggyu. He just saw the two members of Infinite with completely different self argued in front of his poor eyes.

“I’m going to call Sungyeol and told about your secret.” He took out his phone and started to dial a number, before Sunggyu snatched it.

“This is too much for me. It’s harder for me since I’m not in your situation yet I need to see your different change of attitude.” Myungsoo complained. “How about we just tell other members?”

“No!” the leader and maknae said at the same time. “They will not believe us hyung,” Sungjong moved closer to the second maknae.

“They will believe Sungjong. I mean, do you ever read our fanfics? We died many times yet we are here, still alive. Nothing is impossible in this world.” Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong’s hand though he felt awkward seeing the hamster face.

“You read fanfics?” Sunggyu asked.

“Sometimes. Don’t give me that weird look Sunggyu hyung. You should go read a fic named My Crazy Hamster. It’s funny.” Myungsoo laughed but only for a few seconds when he caught Sunggyu's death glare. The effect was less scary though since he was in Sungjong’s body.

“Aishhh. I don’t know anymore. I’m going to tell other members.” Myungsoo stood up quickly and ran to the door.

“Sunggyu hyung will buy you chickens!” Sungjong shouted and it was a huge success when Myungsoo stopped immediately and turned around.

“Ya, why me maknae?” Sunggyu whispered to Sungjong but the boy quickly nudged him.

“Okay okay. I’ll buy you chickens.” Sunggyu finally gave in.

“With cherry on top!” Sungjong added.

“I didn’t know chickens come with cherry?” Sunggyu asked but received a ‘shh’ from the younger.

Myungsoo’s eyes glimmered with anticipation as he stepped back into the room and grinned. “So I just have to watch you practice and make sure you got it right?” He asked.

“Yes.” Sungjong replied.

“I’ll do it. Since I love both of you” Pffff. I love chickens more.

And so their practice became smooth with Myungsoo’s help and they finally get ready with tomorrow's performance.

~Day 5 Over~

 

________________________________________________

Updated! Fuhh. 100 subbies! omg, let me hug all of you.. *sobs* Thanks for your love for this fic. Just want to let you know that I'll never abondon this fic and sorry for the slow update..

Myungsoo greasy kiss for all of you~